The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

blackwater blade(NA)

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Crown wrote: »
    kijima wrote: »
    My only gripe, and I say only as I really like the spirit of competition in blackwater, it's the Emp farming. I watched a fellow AD get his mates from opposing factions to line up like lemmings while he poured oil on them.

It must be nice having mates in opposing factions to do that. I had to work for mine in there over two solid days of play at reset!

Yeah its pretty stupid what the emp picture has become on blackwater.

Gone are the days of week long reigns from people that actually hardcore played the campaign vs OP guards with no battle leveling superbuilds... the days when there were less than 3 emps crowned in a months time. Hell, i remember when there was a five week gap with no emp because no one could crown, the campaign was so balanced.

Now, its all organized guilds from vet campaigns trading emp back and forth. They even flip factions back and forth to do it. And they intentionally prevent others from being emp if they arent part of their little inner circle. I have seen some of the most useless emps ever crowned there just because they were farming passives for a toon destined for purely vet play on chillrend.

Such a sad state of affairs now.

I think this is the saddest thing I've heard all week. Emp trading does not belong anywhere near the kiddie campaign, for so many reasons. Yes, I am a vet player who likes to play on BWB, but I play there with a small group of friends when we are sick of the imbalances and the lag in the vet campaigns. Lately, I've thought it was the fact that AD and DC were finally taking out their rage on EP that was keeping us from being able to get anything reasonably done on the EP side. Now, I'm not so sure. If there are vet guilds ensuring that only a select number of people can get emp on BWB, it makes sense how BWB has fallen into something of a rut.

Look, BWB is the learning campaign. It is up to us vet players to help people who are new to the game, and new to pvp in general learn how to stratagize. If a faction is going to lose, they need to lose for the right reasons (ie, not because a vet guild is on their lowbies trading emp).

What does it even matter tho- it's not like the people doing this are going to care what I have to say. They will do what they're going to do with no regard to the new players, with no regard to other members of their faction (I have noticed this trend, tho I haven't pinpointed which guilds in which factions are causing the most trouble for the rest of the players in BWB).

I hope you're proud of yourselves- no one else is.

The group I play with is a small group of friends, and we happen to really enjoy BwB. It's lag-free, very balanced, and very enjoyable. To be able to PvP without raging it very nice, and all of us are having the most fun we've had in PvP in a very long time.

The fact that you are all sitting there basically degrading accomplishments is sad. BwB is very full most of the time now. It's always active. And no, it is not easy to get emp there without a huge guild behind you now. But here in DC, we don't have that. Tenzi, Ganja and I all worked hard for our emps. To say otherwise is a shame. And as for lowbies learning? Yeah, they have learned. I have new players whispering me nonstop asking for build advice, or how things in PvP work. It was the entire alliance who crowned me, not just my small group of 8-10 that I had helping me. I'd say they've learned a lot.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    Lol worst emp ever in bwb atm. Lacks serious fighting skills. Being emperor should be a reward to those who actually are good, but hey I guess if you .... enough people they will pretty much give you the armor off their backs, so congrats on that.
  • wayfarerb14_ESO
    wayfarerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My only gripe, and I say only as I really like the spirit of competition in blackwater, it's the Emp farming. I watched a fellow AD get his mates from opposing factions to line up like lemmings while he poured oil on them.

It must be nice having mates in opposing factions to do that. I had to work for mine in there over two solid days of play at reset!

Gone are the days of week long reigns from people that actually hardcore played the campaign vs OP guards with no battle leveling superbuilds... the days when there were less than 3 emps crowned in a months time. Hell, i remember when there was a five week gap with no emp because no one could crown, the campaign was so balanced.

Now, its all organized guilds from vet campaigns trading emp back and forth. They even flip factions back and forth to do it. And they intentionally prevent others from being emp if they arent part of their little inner circle. I have seen some of the most useless emps ever crowned there just because they were farming passives for a toon destined for purely vet play on chillrend.

I think this is the saddest thing I've heard all week. Emp trading does not belong anywhere near the kiddie campaign, for so many reasons. Yes, I am a vet player who likes to play on BWB, but I play there with a small group of friends when we are sick of the imbalances and the lag in the vet campaigns. Lately, I've thought it was the fact that AD and DC were finally taking out their rage on EP that was keeping us from being able to get anything reasonably done on the EP side. Now, I'm not so sure. If there are vet guilds ensuring that only a select number of people can get emp on BWB, it makes sense how BWB has fallen into something of a rut.

Look, BWB is the learning campaign. It is up to us vet players to help people who are new to the game, and new to pvp in general learn how to stratagize. If a faction is going to lose, they need to lose for the right reasons (ie, not because a vet guild is on their lowbies trading emp).

What does it even matter tho- it's not like the people doing this are going to care what I have to say. They will do what they're going to do with no regard to the new players, with no regard to other members of their faction (I have noticed this trend, tho I haven't pinpointed which guilds in which factions are causing the most trouble for the rest of the players in BWB).

The group I play with is a small group of friends, and we happen to really enjoy BwB. It's lag-free, very balanced, and very enjoyable. To be able to PvP without raging it very nice, and all of us are having the most fun we've had in PvP in a very long time.

The fact that you are all sitting there basically degrading accomplishments is sad. BwB is very full most of the time now. It's always active. And no, it is not easy to get emp there without a huge guild behind you now. But here in DC, we don't have that. Tenzi, Ganja and I all worked hard for our emps. To say otherwise is a shame. And as for lowbies learning? Yeah, they have learned. I have new players whispering me nonstop asking for build advice, or how things in PvP work. It was the entire alliance who crowned me, not just my small group of 8-10 that I had helping me. I'd say they've learned a lot.

I'm not trying to diminish everyone's accomplishments. Many of them are legit. I do know that there has been a suspicious lack of effort on EP's side. Also, DC has held emp for quite a long time now- I don't think anyone could accuse you of emp trading at this point.

At this point, it's all speculation. If certain vet guilds are participating in this behavior, it needs to stop. If any faction decides not to push to crown someone because they aren't part of an inner circle, it needs to stop. Why? Because it's the decent thing to do.
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    Well saidwayfare
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm not trying to diminish everyone's accomplishments. Many of them are legit. I do know that there has been a suspicious lack of effort on EP's side. Also, DC has held emp for quite a long time now- I don't think anyone could accuse you of emp trading at this point.

At this point, it's all speculation. If certain vet guilds are participating in this behavior, it needs to stop. If any faction decides not to push to crown someone because they aren't part of an inner circle, it needs to stop. Why? Because it's the decent thing to do.

I agree. Emp farming is unnecessary and quite poor sportsmanship.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • jpalm1995
    jpalm1995
    ✭✭✭
    Ezykil wrote: »
    qq

sup ezytrill
    I always say that I hate this game, yet for some reason i'm still here.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol worst emp ever in bwb atm. Lacks serious fighting skills. Being emperor should be a reward to those who actually are good, but hey I guess if you .... enough people they will pretty much give you the armor off their backs, so congrats on that.

wat? Karstyll is clearly one of the best players on Blackwater. Like, im not even trolling, shes a good player. Who are you, some sour grapes nobody that is jealous?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

wat? Karstyll is clearly one of the best players on Blackwater. Like, im not even trolling, shes a good player. Who are you, some sour grapes nobody that is jealous?

People are so mean :(

Last BwB camp and this one were my first ever playing Templar. I had to really figure it out, and really work on how to run my Emp build. I can't run a 1v1 build as an Empress haha. Plus, my Empress is mostly a healer, so I've had to figure out how to incorporate that into a build that can deal damage and also be tanky. It's been a blast. (:
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last BwB camp and this one were my first ever playing Templar. I had to really figure it out, and really work on how to run my Emp build. I can't run a 1v1 build as an Empress haha. Plus, my Empress is mostly a healer, so I've had to figure out how to incorporate that into a build that can deal damage and also be tanky. It's been a blast. (:

I know how it goes. When I got emp last year I had to change my whole build around (1v1 sorc caster changed to AOE batpulse destroyer). People still called me bad, etc, when I was racking up 100+ kill streaks and soloing whole raid groups.

They are just bitter, dont let it bug ya.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I know how it goes. When I got emp last year I had to change my whole build around (1v1 sorc caster changed to AOE batpulse destroyer). People still called me bad, etc, when I was racking up 100+ kill streaks and soloing whole raid groups.

They are just bitter, dont let it bug ya.

I'm not even running Vampire. Pure magicka build Templar (:
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How is BwB these days? Considering diving in again as a DC.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Super fun and active most of the day (:
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haven't been in bwb for a while. Congrats to Ganja and all from the greats.
    - Mojican
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BWB is fantastic, but some people seem to expect it to be an easy journey and to do well, just because it's non vet... only to find out they are sadly mistaken.

The characters running around might be non-vet but the people behind the screen driving them are as veteran as it comes.

I think it's great you can get a few experienced people together and make a massive change to a map. I know Ganja and Tenzi, those two got most of their AP working together as a duo, not in some big fancy, monster vet guild like some of you are suggesting. Yes, they did group up but it was pug groups for the most part. I know AD don't want to believe that, but it's true. And I'm AD.

As I said earlier about those guys, it's well done and well deserved. Both of those dudes can play, and they both put in the hard yards and got the rewards. I've only spoken just a few words to Kars in TS, but with the company she keeps, it's well earned. Well done Karstyl.

P.S. It's the experienced players that are teaching the newbies by their skill level, I'm not seeing this as a problem.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BWB is fantastic, but some people seem to expect it to be an easy journey and to do well, just because it's non vet... only to find out they are sadly mistaken.

The characters running around might be non-vet but the people behind the screen driving them are as veteran as it comes.

I think it's great you can get a few experienced people together and make a massive change to a map. I know Ganja and Tenzi, those two got most of their AP working together as a duo, not in some big fancy, monster vet guild like some of you are suggesting. Yes, they did group up but it was pug groups for the most part. I know AD don't want to believe that, but it's true. And I'm AD.

As I said earlier about those guys, it's well done and well deserved. Both of those dudes can play, and they both put in the hard yards and got the rewards. I've only spoken just a few words to Kars in TS, but with the company she keeps, it's well earned. Well done Karstyl.

P.S. It's the experienced players that are teaching the newbies by their skill level, I'm not seeing this as a problem.

In my last run on my sorc, had much more fun running with a partner or solo. Also made good AP compared to running in the zerg.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    For those interested in joining the Non-Vet Campaign but don't know what guild's to join...

Grave Diggers - TheGDGuild.com - DC (The only DC guild to my knowledge for DC)
    Rhapsodic Guardians - [No Website On Record] - AD
    Khan's Legion - Khanslegion.com - AD (Based on my knowledge, the frontal force of AD)
    Clan Sverker - ClanSverker.com - EP
    House Sotha - [No website available] - EP (The group that Zergs for EP / Has most players online)
    Edited by Vurian97 on June 5, 2015 1:19AM
  • Tenzisam
    Tenzisam
    pew pew
    Tenzisam Vr16 AD dk- former emperor Chillrend
    Bloodvessel vr16 AD Sorc- Former emperor Haderus
    Rage-Of-Tenzi Vr16 EP NB- Former emperor Haderus
    Deathreaper Tenzi-X Vr16 DC DK Former emperor Haderus and BWB
    Tenzi-X Vr16 DC Stamplar
    Tenzi-Sam vr16 DC Nb
    Tenzilove Vr16 DC Sorc - The virgin girl with the pink flower on her hair

"I want to be a vampire. They're the coolest monsters."-Gerard Way
    K-holer
    NEMESIS
    Ex-Alacrity
    Ex-Decibelian
    Ex-Havoc
  • Tenzisam
    Tenzisam

All hail Emp Tenzi!

Nice work mate, watching your DK emp in full swing with your bats up was hilarious, not quite the perma bats of 1.5 but pretty damn close to it. Loved it!

You and Ganja killed it last night, in the 1 hour long fight outside fare, the Emp Tenzi died what, once? And killed so so many. Loved it brah, although the DC you were with melted after you died, fun times.

Thanks for the laughs.

Thank kijima for the very pleasant compliment. I tried my best to live up with the dk emperor concept.. Gonna be rerolling a lowbie toon again and share my knowledge on how to play as a dk:).
    Tenzi-X Vr16 DC Stamplar
    Tenzi-Sam vr16 DC Nb

K-holer
    NEMESIS
    Ex-Alacrity
    Ex-Decibelian
    Ex-Havoc
  • Tenzisam
    Tenzisam

well deserved emp. Congrats!!! Thanks for bringing in good fights with some of your members in your guild.. Would wanna see more from you this time sapping:)
    Tenzi-X Vr16 DC Stamplar
    Tenzi-Sam vr16 DC Nb

K-holer
    NEMESIS
    Ex-Alacrity
    Ex-Decibelian
    Ex-Havoc
  • Tenzisam
    Tenzisam

Do it.. we need to play together again
    Tenzi-X Vr16 DC Stamplar
    Tenzi-Sam vr16 DC Nb

K-holer
    NEMESIS
    Ex-Alacrity
    Ex-Decibelian
    Ex-Havoc
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tenzisam wrote: »

@Tenzisam its a date.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • Tenzisam
    Tenzisam

@Tenzisam its a date.

Yus It is!!! :)
    Tenzi-X Vr16 DC Stamplar
    Tenzi-Sam vr16 DC Nb

K-holer
    NEMESIS
    Ex-Alacrity
    Ex-Decibelian
    Ex-Havoc
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Tenzisam its a date.

lol @ @Tenzisam 's signature. Most emps ever. And your note on your sorc is a LIE!!!
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tenzisam its a date.

lol @ @Tenzisam 's signature. Most emps ever. And your note on your sorc is a LIE!!!

Y U LEVEL OUT :(
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Tenzisam its a date.

Y U LEVEL OUT :(

Ahh I hit vr1 and stepped down from the Ruby Throne. :P

Will still be playing BwB with my nightblade, however. (:
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good Lord.

To the EP and DC out there, I'm sure AD must have given you some good laughs tonight. We (AD) managed to take back both our home scrolls tonight, and get Emp which is great and all.

Except for the fact that the scroll carrier took it back to the wrong temple.... I think I would have deleted all my AD accounts if the scroll had of reset. So very ashamed...

AD, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Gabella19
    Gabella19
    Soul Shriven
    I love this campaign on the XB1 was very nice to meet up our newly emperor on AD and straight run through EP and steal two elder scrolls and it's very rewarding when all alliances are full and active in this campaign!
  • atomikrej
    atomikrej
    ✭✭
    I think I saw that kijima. I looked at the map and saw the ad scroll right down the bottom in no mans land. Was wondering what that was about but now it makes sense. I'm in DC and it was certainly an interesting day yesterday. After red capped the whole map some of our best players came on and we got both scrolls back and were putting pressure on reds home scroll but although we got inside the temple we weren't quite able to grab it :( Anyway looking forward to this week's campaign, should be fun!