Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Champion point interface issues

AlienSlof
AlienSlof
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've been issuing the points on my main, but have encountered a problem. In the lover constellation, it is rank 11, yet I am unable to put a point into the plentiful harvest - the little star thing changed to green, but it won't let me add the point I've been saving for that perk. I have the points to spend and the right level to unlock it, but it still won't allow me to assign that point to it.

Am I missing something here, or is it bugged? Please help - been wanting that particular one for some time!
Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    you get that passive automatically when you put in your 10th point in the tree. same with the ones say "require 30 points in..".
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheSunAlsoRises is correct, there are passives into which you can invest points and boons that you get when you spend a particular number of points on passives in a that constellation. The arrangement and location of passives and boons is different in each constellation, so it can be confusing at first. If you hover over a star that mentions that it unlocked at a certain number of points or that it will unlock at a certain number of points it is a boon, that is, a passive that you can't invest in directly.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, thanks very much - that didn't occur to me and it's not made very clear! I thought it was unlocked so i could put points into it. Good to know!

Thanks guys! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go hit a few resource nodes. If you get two reagents or more than 3 or 4 Ores/Wood/Cloth/Water then you know it's working. Of course with a 10% Chance, it's not going to happen on each one. But it happens a bit more often than you think it would.

Note, the Lush Nodes from Crafting Writ Surveys are exempt from this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"