The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best Player of Each Class - Dragonknight

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so iv faced all of these people on this list, save for sypher, but im going to have to choose sypher:( as the other 4 did not really impress me. not saying they are not good, they just really did not impress me. iv only seen moon die with a group, holding down block half the time. he never really attacked till he had others attacking. that's cool though, that's not a bad way to play. BR, premared, and fire shot... all I have seen them do is impulse spam:( if they do other stuff besides it, cool, but I never see myself. then again I prefer dueling and ganking over big group battles, so that may be why sypher sounds... "better" to me. I really don't think this should have been a poll though, you should have just asked the question, and let players debate it. not pick out high ranking leaderboard people. there are some that are not high on the leaderboards that are pretty good.

update: I saw premared use a banner!! yay!!! 2 abilities out of 5! still, he wiped an entire group with luvboard, so it was still kinda neat
    Edited by Cody on July 31, 2014 6:26PM
  • maxilaub17_ESO
    maxilaub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    The only two I know are good but not "the best". You should have added a "none of the above" option to the poll.

unless your choice was fixxate, who quit playing, there is no point in a none of the above option, because there arent any better.

The two I know I've killed 1v1 and I'm a DK so your statement is flawed; again they are very good players, what makes them "appear" better is they usually run with spam groups and a lot of good healers.

Edited by maxilaub17_ESO on July 31, 2014 4:10PM
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    The only two I know are good but not "the best". You should have added a "none of the above" option to the poll.

unless your choice was fixxate, who quit playing, there is no point in a none of the above option, because there arent any better.

The two I know I've killed 1v1 and I'm a DK so your statement is flawed; again they are very good players, what makes them appear better is they usually run with spam groups and a lot of good healers.

^This 100 times over.
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    So many Sypher fanboys.. He dies just as easily as the next DK.
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • rich_nicholsonb16_ESO
    silly question, who are these ppl? there are probably many others out there who are better players they just aint bragged about it or done any videos.
    Patch 1.2.3 nerfed the game....
    Zergballing wrecked pvp......

Now waiting for Camelot Unchained!!
  • Naw_Sunrest
    Naw_Sunrest
    ✭✭
    silly question, who are these ppl? there are probably many others out there who are better players they just aint bragged about it or done any videos.

This is nothing but a popularity contest. He who has the most YouTube views is clearly the winner.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭

This is nothing but a popularity contest. He who has the most YouTube views is clearly the winner.

and people who home dead servers just to maintain emp lose the popularity contest, because they are bad.

• Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best DK is one that plays another class ;)
  • bgoldbeck21_ESO
    bgoldbeck21_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is a joke right?
    Nightblade [VR14] - Ebonheart Pact
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is a joke right?

Undoubtedly.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tweet my youtube vids of all my clips where I don't die..Its a 4 month compilation of me owning noobs while my toon smiles at the camera..I'm awesome! If you click like enough you will pay my rent!
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on August 1, 2014 2:12AM
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

• Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher is the only one who I've seen running solo. The rest just farm PUGs and play 24/7 so if being on top of a leaderboard means skill then everyone without a career has tons of skill....in a video game.
    Edited by Shaggygaming on August 1, 2014 11:23AM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really nice to be mentioned :D but sypher 1v1 will win against me 100% of the time.

I've never dueled in this game, and for some reason this is the first game where I'm not interested in dueling. Maybe because I was promised "massive" battles.

But now that I'm only limited to damaging 6 people at a time while I sit in 100+ of them, I guess I should focus on being a good 1v1er.

Legend duels! Here I come!

All sarcasm aside, uncap AOE on most abilities and let's see who can hold their own the best. Until then, this game is Hello Kitty Island Adventure Expansion Pack Super Secret Kitty Whiskers Relic Hunters.

geegeeblixerd

-Permared (Rank 35 PvP) DarkElf DK
    -Alacrity

Approved message.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the love guys, but i'll just tune in and say this.

Cyrodiil is a diverse environment, there is small group, solo, and large group action. Some players might the best in a group (Great leader, good synergy, etc) some might be the best in a small group, and some might be the best in 1v1.

I also feel like the list is too small and doesn't give justice to everyone. Maybe you should have left it open ended (without a poll) and more specific.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, but I'm sure there are some DK's out there who are good, just not in the spot light.

~Sypher
    Edited by Sypher on August 3, 2014 7:19AM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Emptysev3n
    Aegon is the biggest beast there is