The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Player of Each Class - Dragonknight

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd probably choose Sypher, as he's the only one i've not fought...well besides Moon-Die...I don't know that one.

Oh i've not fought Br-shield either, he's also on DC.
    Edited by Xsorus on July 30, 2014 9:28PM
  • Blazzin-Ace
    Blazzin-Ace
    ✭✭
    Where's Naw & lfehover? Sypher it is then..
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's Naw & lfehover? Sypher it is then..

sunrest? NAWWWW
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was impressed with Benzyboy's DK. He's defeated a number of skilled VR12s as a lowbie.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 31, 2014 12:05PM
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    Which one of them don't use impulse or wear light armor on a regular basis?

Moon Die

Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    br-shield is an absolute beast, but permard comes from the Luvboard tree. Sometimes you might think those guys are Hax.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    NookyZooky wrote: »
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    with that statement Nooky im guessing you dont know many of the listed players, my vote goes for Sypher, looking at his 100k pvp videos, he really knows his class
    I know 3 of them. why I said "the ones I know" if sypher actually USES his class abilities, and plays with actual skill. cool. that's good. we need more people like them in PvP
    i have never seen a dk NOT USE his class abilities, rofl. how many dks have you seen not use talons, banner, blood, reflective scales?
    .... 2 of the people on the list, just spam impulse everytime I see them. the 3rd one used banner, but as soon as he became emp on his server, he turned into an impulse spammer, so I just look at him as an impulse spammer now.
    if someone is spamming impulse, that means you saw them when they were fighting you in a group of people. if you fought them not in a group of people, i really doubt you would be getting spam impulsed.
    I rarely get killed by impulse spam. but it still annoys me. its just a me thing though, some people have no problem with it. to each their own.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    You missed Casuale and Luvboard. Somehow you accidentally included Sypher.

didnt include people who quit the game, or else the list would be too long to do a poll on

Luvboard didn't quit. Lfehova is missing too.
    what happened to casuale? did not seem like the quitting type to me
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ahhh so shamelss self promotion or riding a guilds back to become emp..I see.
    Thanx for the clarification.

or not being bad
    .... just because someone is not the "best player" does not mean they are bad.:(
  • indytims_ESO
    indytims_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I voted Sypher. Coolest name out of the batch.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You missed Casuale and Luvboard. Somehow you accidentally included Sypher.

didnt include people who quit the game, or else the list would be too long to do a poll on

Luvboard didn't quit. Lfehova is missing too.
    what happened to casuale? did not seem like the quitting type to me

Don't want to say he quit. More like sometimes things just come up.
  • Naw_Sunrest
    Naw_Sunrest
    ✭✭
    My vote is for Luvboard.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i can say is there is one on your list when he is soloed he goes down quite easy if you can stop his dragon blood talon spamming. Cant believe hes even up there.
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote is for Luvboard.

GG Blizzard

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    krim wrote: »
    My vote is for Luvboard.

GG Blizzard

GG Blizzard
  • joetpelusob14_ESO
    It's really nice to be mentioned :D but sypher 1v1 will win against me 100% of the time.

I've never dueled in this game, and for some reason this is the first game where I'm not interested in dueling. Maybe because I was promised "massive" battles.

But now that I'm only limited to damaging 6 people at a time while I sit in 100+ of them, I guess I should focus on being a good 1v1er.

Legend duels! Here I come!

All sarcasm aside, uncap AOE on most abilities and let's see who can hold their own the best. Until then, this game is Hello Kitty Island Adventure Expansion Pack Super Secret Kitty Whiskers Relic Hunters.

geegeeblixerd

-Permared (Rank 35 PvP) DarkElf DK
    -Alacrity
  • danielcolon24ub17_ESO
    danielcolon24ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Do you guys not consider team play into this too.
    Edited by danielcolon24ub17_ESO on July 31, 2014 2:39AM
  • All_Bizniz
    All_Bizniz
    ✭✭✭
    I've beaten both the other DK's...... not in my faction. No luv*
  • joetpelusob14_ESO
    Casuale best DK NA, hands down, end of discussion. Not bias or anything
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Content and Language]

Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on August 1, 2014 1:35AM
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me the thing about team play is this. If i beat someone and i have them outnumbered with a pocket healer keeping me up..that's not about my skill..that's about my friendships and my pocket healer.

Ive gone up against Sypher many times and the one time I killed him I was thrilled......only to turn around and see sorcs taking potshots at him..it really ruined my day. :(
    Edited by Tintinabula on July 31, 2014 3:24AM
  • Dyvith
    Dyvith
    ✭✭
    If y'all never saw Casuale in action, it's a shame. He would put all of these people to shame. Even the DKs in his guild that are on this list have admitted it.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyvith wrote: »
    If y'all never saw Casuale in action, it's a shame. He would put all of these people to shame. Even the DKs in his guild that are on this list have admitted it.

That's because they are in his guild....LOL.

As for this list, it's pretty silly, there's way more then 5 good players on each faction. The OP clearly hasn't played the game very long or doesn't pay attention in game at all.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • k1llorbek1lled
    k1llorbek1lled
    ✭✭✭
    You should do this by Alliance, as most players are comparable that are in the top scoreboards for classes. Everyone kinda does the same thing. I'll do EP since I play it:

1. Frozn
    2. Toosk
    3. Aegon the Conquerer
    4. Drel
    5. Oniric

EDIT* I only play in wabba though...
    Edited by k1llorbek1lled on July 31, 2014 4:55AM
    stop the zerging
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only really have seen Casuale sit at an oil pot and dump. The times my BF and I have actually met them in the field, they died and we died and then they died and we died.( I never saw any spectacular moves or feats of staying alive o.O )
  • Kiljaz
    Kiljaz
    ✭✭✭
    I vote oniric for the best exploiter.
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, this poll is a tad bit silly. There are DKs here with vastly different play styles in the same poll. If I had to choose any of these DKs to be in any "best dk" poll, then the only two(in the current poll) that would make it would be Sypher and Fire Shot.

Moon Die is always with his aoe bomb group... errhmm guild. I've never seen him in any other situation but 15+ deep with his guild, but that's what he wants. It's his play style, and he does it well.

br-shield isn't that threatening even with Emp; I'd bet Sabre would be a better DK if he started playing one today. If we had to have a DC DK in here besides Sypher, then I'd say throw Aoe Barbeque in the mix.

Permared is a good player; no one could/should deny that. To say that he's "best dk" is quite a leap: even he admits it. Perma is a good team player, and he's good at pulling off some funny oil deathtraps a la Metal Dimmu.

I don't see Fire Shot as much as I used to/ as much as I see Perma, but he's a solid threat.

Sypher is a dueler hands-down, and he's good at what he does. Everyone else on this list aren't duelers from what I've seen. This entire poll is comparing apples to oranges.

Also, lol @ anyone mentioning me as a "best dk" for EP side. I'm running a sub-optimal build(stam build and 7/7 medium) for the lulz, and I perform as an above-average DK.

-Toosk

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher. .no contest
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • pitdemon_ESO
    pitdemon_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher is the only one I've ever seen NOT surrounded by a full raid of AE spammers.

If you need 23+ people around you to be considered "good"....you're not
    The Grixxitt of Melek - Alfar Nightblade
    Grixx of the Reach - Crafter/Reachwitch/Sorceror

Must...downvote...stupidity... (clicks sidebar furiously)
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Best player or player that plays the most?