The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone getting random kicks to login with no errors?

born2beagator
born2beagator
✭✭✭✭
I've had 3 in the last 10 minutes, and one time I had a login timeout. What gives? At least give me an error message
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    make that FOUR. I cannot stay in the game for more than 2 minutes!
    Options
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are over six people complaining about same error in our guild. It's their end. I know you don't want to hear this, but try later, my pack mate. It is what I do when the game starts throwing a fret.
    Options
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By "their end" I meant ZOS' ends.
    Options
  • ThatRedguardGuy
    I'm getting these crashes too. Half of the time I am getting the <<1>> error, the other half of the time nothing appears. I have crashed 10+ times in the last hour, and most of the time I can't log back into the game without re-starting my computer. I ran a repair on the launcher but it didn't make a difference.
    Options
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two today, one yesterday.

It's funny, I took a break and recently came back hoping issues like this would have been resolved. They were quite common after the B2P patch went Live. Seems like ZOS still hasn't gotten a grip on it yet.
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. If you're getting kicked from the game (especially without a specific error or <<1>>), we recommend sending your game consultant file to our Support Team so that they can take a look and get to the root of the issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. If you're getting kicked from the game (especially without a specific error or <<1>>), we recommend sending your game consultant file to our Support Team so that they can take a look and get to the root of the issue.

Thanks for showing me how to get you the tech info you need. I'll do one of those when it happens next.

Question: When the game does glitch and shut down, it usually then opens up a Crash Report window which then prompts for me to send you that info. I'm guessing that info is far from adequate? I always click send, but if it isn't useful then I will just ignore the prompt.
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely worth sending the crash report. They help the dev team find specific information, while sending in your game consultant file will help our Support Team find ways to troubleshoot for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post