The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

[NA] Azura's Star - Knowledge is Power

• Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC did really well last night, just sucks to see all that progress destroyed by the EP night zerg. 3 PVdoor emps in a row now.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC did really well last night, just sucks to see all that progress destroyed by the EP night zerg. 3 PVdoor emps in a row now.

Maybe, they lost a parent, sibling, relative, or friend to an accident involving doors and flags and this is just therapy/revenge for them.

...or, they just want to farm emp for as many of their guild members as possible.
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭

Maybe, they lost a parent, sibling, relative, or friend to an accident involving doors and flags and this is just therapy/revenge for them.

...or, they just want to farm emp for as many of their guild members as possible.

WHAT.... No....
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preemptive grats to DC for winning this current cycle, as I don't see any other outcome unless there is a miraculous rally executed over the remaining 6 days of the camp. DC got a influx of reinforcements while EP collectively took a long coffee break, and as usual AD does nothing but screw everyone over equally instead of advancing their position. Whatever competition that was there fizzled out as fast as it started and its looking like this is going to turn into yet another buff server campaign since alot of people dropped out of pvp entirely. I laugh at those who were whining and bawling that "omg we need more pvp servers all servers are poplocked" when there actually was room to spare on some of these servers. We don't need buff servers we need competitive servers, and that's not going to happen unless people actually compete. It's looking more and more like where you have a bare handful of people who do want to fight the good fight, the majority likes to coast on the wins and sit on its laurels.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preemptive grats to DC for winning this current cycle, as I don't see any other outcome unless there is a miraculous rally executed over the remaining 6 days of the camp. DC got a influx of reinforcements while EP collectively took a long coffee break, and as usual AD does nothing but screw everyone over equally instead of advancing their position. Whatever competition that was there fizzled out as fast as it started and its looking like this is going to turn into yet another buff server campaign since alot of people dropped out of pvp entirely. I laugh at those who were whining and bawling that "omg we need more pvp servers all servers are poplocked" when there actually was room to spare on some of these servers. We don't need buff servers we need competitive servers, and that's not going to happen unless people actually compete. It's looking more and more like where you have a bare handful of people who do want to fight the good fight, the majority likes to coast on the wins and sit on its laurels.

Special thanks to all of the EP guilds who havent shown their face on Azuras unless crystalized brings his guild there so you pop lock behind him and pretend youre relevant.

The moment DC crowned Prett on Azura, there hasnt been anything but night caps and lagout raids from EP. EPs highest ranked AP player is a testament to how bad shape theyre in.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Nemesis & NPK have been doing it big. They aren't any new guild here for DC. Same from the beginning.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Team Nemesis & NPK have been doing it big. They aren't any new guild here for DC. Same from the beginning.

Nooo...I remember someone saying a diff guild had either guested over or rehomed. DC from Haderus or something like that. Because lately I'd been seeing alot of new names than what I was accustomed to. In anycase well fought because DC certainly brought its best to bear most of the time, whereas if any of EP keeps were being taken maybe a half dozen or so EP actually responded to defend and the rest just yawned and waved. Some battles it felt like a few members from each side were at like a LARPing session at a public park having fun bopping each other and drinking water, and then a bunch of frat guys in a pickup roll up playing loud music and screaming "WHERE'S THE BREWSKIES!!!!"
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm there 6hrs a day on average, there isn't a new DC team here. We're having a lot of singles move from Chill, but they're joining the already existing squads in Azura.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what you saying is there is no knowledge on AS..LOL
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Azura's Star! Are you ready for the AD Thornblade reunion? Get ready on the reset because...

vwMin.gif

This is gonna be the best campaign ever
    Edited by JDar on May 13, 2015 1:22AM
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way too many guilds transferred here the past week/few days...

Goodbye Azure's, you were good while the server could kinda sorta poorly handle it before.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Goodbye Azure's, you were good while the server could kinda sorta poorly handle it before.

It's gonna get worse

A couple more guilds moving tomorrow
    Edited by JDar on May 13, 2015 3:49AM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »

It's gonna get worse

FENGRUSH translates this as zergy guilds full of weaklings are coming.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

It's gonna get worse

[...]

Azura is already pop locked tonight for you guys. Probably dont need a couple more guilds.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 13, 2015 8:31PM
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's gonna get worse

[...]

Azura is already pop locked tonight for you guys. Probably dont need a couple more guilds.

Come transfer away with us fengrush and continue the fun times =)

Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 13, 2015 8:31PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's gonna get worse

[...]

Come transfer away with us fengrush and continue the fun times =)

FENGRUSH may look for new lands to conquer. Azuras needs time to recover from the devastation caused by FENGRUSH.

Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 13, 2015 8:34PM
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

It's gonna get worse

I think it's adorable that AD is so weak they need to bring 10 guilds together to bring ONE Dc guild to its knees.

As for any Dc threatening to leave AS- please don't listen to their threats. The Ad threatening to come to Azura are about to get humiliated badly on Chilly for their efforts. You AD have a choice to make-and I suggest you divide yourselves wisely between Azura and Chilly. Your zealousness/inflated egos already cost you Haderus.
  • Trayyacakes
    Trayyacakes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »

It's gonna get worse

I think it's adorable that AD is so weak they need to bring 10 guilds together to bring ONE Dc guild to its knees.

As for any Dc threatening to leave AS- please don't listen to their threats. The Ad threatening to come to Azura are about to get humiliated badly on Chilly for their efforts. You AD have a choice to make-and I suggest you divide yourselves wisely between Azura and Chilly. Your zealousness/inflated egos already cost you Haderus.

No one is is "threatening" to leave because of mass AD "threatening" to come to Azura. Some guilds are leaving because a pop locked campaign with meteors going off every 2 seconds is a laggy unfun mess.

Blob on blob isn't fun for a lot of people. Those people are leaving. I personally have tons of fun in 2-8 man groups against 4-16 man groups, or fighting the flanks of zergs during their siege. That doesn't work when the lag causes abilities not to fire.
    Edited by Trayyacakes on May 13, 2015 2:35PM
    Bjorn Uldnost
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    oops post. :(
    Edited by Jauriel on May 13, 2015 3:59PM
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Funny to see this, being it was you that brought the "poor handling" to Azuras.

Which prompted DC to also learn the secret way of "magic lag"

Hopefully the "magic lag switch" guilds will all leave the server. Good riddance, au revoir, farewell! I'd say don't let the door hit you in the ass while leaving, but I imagine a door lined with poisonous spikes... so I hope it hits you squarely.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Funny to see this, being it was you that brought the "poor handling" to Azuras.

Which prompted DC to also learn the secret way of "magic lag"

Hopefully the "magic lag switch" guilds will all leave the server. Good riddance, au revoir, farewell! I'd say don't let the door hit you in the ass while leaving, but I imagine a door lined with poisonous spikes... so I hope it hits you squarely.

If you are referring to NPK, you're going to be disappointed. We won't be so easily chased off our new home. The start of this campaign was tough for us and we endured. We will again.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you are referring to NPK, you're going to be disappointed. We won't be so easily chased off our new home. The start of this campaign was tough for us and we endured. We will again.

I wasn't exactly sure which guild was the DC "magic lag switch" guild, Thanks for enlightening us all :)
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I am admitting nothing. But we have been there for 6 weeks and rarely experience lag. When we do our Ts goes crazy. We neither bring it or have felt it in any great fashion. We dread it coming, though.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually, I am admitting nothing. But we have been there for 6 weeks and rarely experience lag. When we do our Ts goes crazy. We neither bring it or have felt it in any great fashion. We dread it coming, though.

I made absolutely no reference whatsoever to "NPK" and to tell you the truth I didn't even know it was a guild or what it stands for or even who any of you are.

So your response was pretty unexpected... and telling. Might want to edit it out and claim I'm crazy.

But that was definitely quite the Freudian slip you made.
    Edited by rfennell_ESO on May 13, 2015 6:35PM
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I made absolutely no reference whatsoever to "NPK" and to tell you the truth I didn't even know it was a guild or what it stands for or even who any of you are.

So your response was pretty unexpected... and telling. Might want to edit it out and claim I'm crazy.

She was a disciple of the guy from south GA who invented and then perfected the lagsploitation though! Might actually be a connection there......must go buy tin foil now!
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Dude, NPK is the ONLY full time, organized DC guild on Azura. You either don't play there or you're not a cool kid if you didn't know that.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, NPK is the ONLY full time, organized DC guild on Azura. You either don't play there or you're not a cool kid if you didn't know that.

What about MBF? Are they only part time or are they unorganized?
    It's a very grey area.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »

MBF are excellent players and also a top DC guild. They don't lagsploit. They also don't have a round the clock presence and understandably don't have the patience to coral pugs like I do. These are just facts and not meant to exclude anyone or be insulting. Our win could not have been possible without Prett and Crew.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »

MBF are excellent players and also a top DC guild. They don't lagsploit. They also don't have a round the clock presence and understandably don't have the patience to coral pugs like I do. These are just facts and not meant to exclude anyone or be insulting. Our win could not have been possible without Prett and Crew.

I didn't know that having around the clock presence on a campaign was the only way to be a full time and organized guild. You should probably not be claiming that NPK is the ONLY full time, organized DC guild on Azura.
    It's a very grey area.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mince words much? Full time=on Azura FULL TIME. we never go elsewhere. We are large enough to have a constant presence.

Organized: we are not only on all the time we are also organized.

MBF is also organized. Not saying they arent. You really this desperate to argue something with me? I get that ya'll are stressed about EP intra-guild politics right now. ain't my fault. Don't take it out on me.