The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2v2 PvP Tournament - Final Resut

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trinert wrote: »
    Ryuho wrote: »
    Just to add my two words.. I will try to get back to main theme of this topic.. The tournament.. I think both sorcs weren't prepared for this duel anyway.. Imo at least one of them should use radiant magelight to counter cloaking, also they both should use mines + vulcanic rune combo and liq spam, it's the best combo vs "ambushers", for sure it would open them window to do some dmg after vulcanic rune stun, they were put on defense for entire duel.. ofc their dmg was crazy lowered by nirn, but who knows..

Anyway slowly i am geting really bored of pvp.. same moves all the time, especially u can notice that on nbs.. Ambush->fear->suprise spam.. CC immunity gone, lets repeat!! bleh

Radiant magelight was not allowed in the tourney something about countering NB to well... kinda ironic

You don't have to lie man. I explained the rules personally before the tournament to EVERYONE in the Teamspeak and didn't even mention radiant mage light... shame on you.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    I use Nirnhoned cause i would use it after a nerf as well.. i don´t like the other traits.. xD

I´ve heared a pretty similar statement from your guild involving meatbag catapults and blockade of fire - shamed be he who thinks evil of it.
    Blockade of Fire deals now like 300 damage every 0.5 seconds. Main reason to use it was that you got a lot of ultimate from it and due to no AoE Cap the damage was insane. Now you get no ultimate from it anymore and the damage is ridiculously low. So there is no reason to still have it on your bar.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Trinert
    Trinert
    Sypher wrote: »
    Just to add my two words.. I will try to get back to main theme of this topic.. The tournament.. I think both sorcs weren't prepared for this duel anyway.. Imo at least one of them should use radiant magelight to counter cloaking, also they both should use mines + vulcanic rune combo and liq spam, it's the best combo vs "ambushers", for sure it would open them window to do some dmg after vulcanic rune stun, they were put on defense for entire duel.. ofc their dmg was crazy lowered by nirn, but who knows..

Anyway slowly i am geting really bored of pvp.. same moves all the time, especially u can notice that on nbs.. Ambush->fear->suprise spam.. CC immunity gone, lets repeat!! bleh

Radiant magelight was not allowed in the tourney something about countering NB to well... kinda ironic

You don't have to lie man. I explained the rules personally before the tournament to EVERYONE in the Teamspeak and didn't even mention radiant mage light... shame on you.

Eh ? You miss interpreted me I meant to say the the radiant mage light glitch that sorcs can do with overload wasn't allowed (from what I heard) ,I didn't mean it wasn't allowed at all.
    Edited by Trinert on May 4, 2015 6:28AM
    Divine Cross
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I WANT to watch, but, according to people in this thread, nirnhoned was used against magicka build players.

I personally think it is an unfair advantage if one does so, therefore, I will be "that guy" and not watch this due to that reason.

hopefully it is fixed in the future.
  • Aldarenn
    Aldarenn
    ✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    Nerf Nirn.
    Drop Crystal Frag damage 10-15%.
    Make Fear blockable.
    Lower the coefficients on stamina NB morphs by 5%.
    Buff the coefficients on magicka NB morphs by 5%.
    Add a stamina morph of Lava Whip.
    Buff the damage of the magicka morph of Lava Whip by 15%.
    Give Solar Flare a 35% chance to be instant cast when using any other spell that costs magicka.
    Release 2v2 and 3v3 arenas.
    Everyone rejoices.

Can I add buff Puncturing Sweep by like 10-20%?
    Templar - Noel Kreiss - DC
    Dragonknight - Formerly known as Brother Martin now Lunafreya Nox Fleuret - DC
    Dragonknight - Snow Villiers - EP
    Sorcerer - Formerly known as The Last Dragonborn now Arata Sanada - EP
    Nightblade - Yuugo Kamishiro - EP
    Templar - Yuuko Kamishiro - EP
    Sorcerer - Ravus Nox Fleuret - EP
    Templar - Hirose Kouta - EP
    PC NA

Imperator Rebelliun
    Nexus

揃ったw
    お!
    ふぁいと!
    Zaxon
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems kinda....whats the word.....RIGGED?! yes

Looks like the quoted portion of this post wasnt true, so my comment is void, and I take it back:)
    Edited by olsborg on May 9, 2015 10:42AM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well let us just say the ruleset was very much made for stamina nightblades.... sad i thought it would give a good picture about the current state of top pvp encounters.