The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[SUGGESTION] Counter to Kite-Heavy Mechanics

• vichoi
    vichoi
    ✭✭✭
    the game have melee and ranged player, as a melee you want to nerf all the range ability?

i think charge abilies have no counter too, how about give sorc a curse spell so you cannot charge?

sorc runs because they cannot tank, if they stay away they win, if you can get close you win, so you're only asking something to make you win the fight, right?

BE indeed stun enermy, however, most charge skill also have a stun which is fair.
    Charge have a longer range than BE, the game already designed to give advance on chaser.
    Edited by vichoi on May 3, 2015 2:37AM
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    A lot of the time even if you try to keep up with a gap closer the server wont let you do it.

the otherway round is true aswell cant count the times where my BE doesent fire while im beaten to pieces...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vichoi wrote: »
    BE indeed stun enermy, however, most charge skill also have a stun which is fair.
    Charge have a longer range than BE, the game already designed to give advance on chaser.

There are only TWO charge skills in the game that have a stun, and one is on the lowest DPS weapon in the game: 1H&S.

The other is Templar's Toppling Charge, which is still bugged and nobody uses. Also, it costs Magicka, so stamina builds generally do not even think about using it.

Edited by Varicite on May 3, 2015 8:04PM