Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All hail Emperor Unholy Zazeer! Blackwater Blade

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GoS can finally sleep for now.

I know zaz is exhausted as are many of us that were up sometimes in shifts defending that ring

x.x No more empzaz for a while k?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    By the way, is Zazeer still Emperor? Went to bed when we had a large AD and EP armies closing in on the final Emperor Keep.

Rolled a lowbie to come play on BwB and check it out...i was just in time to help Defend the last Emp keep alongside GoS, i thought they had it when they wiped EP the first time but they got back before we could repair,. then they were wiped twice more but too many holes were in the keep for so few defenders, was an overall awesome fight and props to the DC that defended it for so long
    Story Writer - English not first Language

• FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 days 3 hours long of a reign, not bad for BWB!

Being able to get sleep again will be nice.
    Edited by FireCowCommando on May 1, 2015 3:09PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happens when you all become vets
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warmitas loves this campaign.
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    I intend to cry, a lot.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

we make new characters
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You re-roll another, but what about CP on a new toon?

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    You re-roll another, but what about CP on a new toon?

CP is account wide
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that the first 70 doesn't transfer across to a newly created toon.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    I was under the impression that the first 70 doesn't transfer across to a newly created toon.

no, it is all account wide