The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

All hail Emperor Unholy Zazeer! Blackwater Blade

FireCowCommando
FireCowCommando
✭✭✭✭✭
Congrats on getting emperor for team smurf!

He's the hero Cyrodiil deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A BatZaz.
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    0.0 Zazeer got Emperor? Guess it shouldnt be a surprise, Gratz anyway :)

Story Writer - English not first Language

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Hail the BatZaZ! Long may you reign!

Sorry that I had to go to bed for work. :( Defend it and I'll be online right when I get home to defend your throne!
    Edited by Psilent on April 29, 2015 10:35AM
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to get on Capt'Howdy again... >:)

Gratz Zaz!
    Vehemence
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how bout that exploit at nikel you guys have got going on :wink:
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALL HAIL LORD ZAZEER, Emperor of seriously I think every campaign now? -.-

Also, leveled out my DK finally tonight, but THIS ONE IS THE HERO THAT CYRODIIL DESERVES. Damnit >=/

Also LOL @ the sheer number of AD that actually took LOWBIE TOONS out to get mages guild 10 just so they can spam meteor everywhere. Like for real?
    Edited by Rylana on April 29, 2015 2:03PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Also, leveled out my DK finally tonight, but THIS ONE IS THE HERO THAT CYRODIIL DESERVES. Damnit >=/

Also LOL @ the sheer number of AD that actually took LOWBIE TOONS out to get mages guild 10 just so they can spam meteor everywhere. Like for real?

Wait, what level were the alts using meteor? As far as I know you still need to get to vet zones to get rank 10 unless they fixed that.

Also, DC got emp? Haven't been on for a while but if so thats a nice change of pace.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

Wait, what level were the alts using meteor? As far as I know you still need to get to vet zones to get rank 10 unless they fixed that.

Also, DC got emp? Haven't been on for a while but if so thats a nice change of pace.

Yeah it was pretty challenging to get emperor for DC, took two days of pushing very hard for the majority of the day before it was finally possible
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah it was pretty challenging to get emperor for DC, took two days of pushing very hard for the majority of the day before it was finally possible

I was there when all dc needed was brk and alessia two days ago was it? Its been a while since a dc held the throne for a while. I look forward to some good fights, hope dc keeps emp, for at least some time.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Level 35-49. I did see one guy around level 24 or so using it too. All the Mages guild quests + all the books (and collections) in the first five zones, coldharbor, and cyrodiil will give you rank 10. I did it on my templar months ago, because i didnt bother with CH until I was v14 (lol)

Regarding emp: Dc has been so close to crowning multiple times over the last 2 weeks, but there is a serious issue within the faction that seems to revolve around intentionally denying people Emp for "reasons." It happened to 3 or 4 different people over the last few cycles, including myself. GoS had to do it mostly on our own to crown Zaz, and the moment we did it seems like the entire faction abandoned us to defend on our own. Just 10 or so of us left overnight while dealing with both the other factions ping-ponging us around. Im amazed will still hold 5/6 keeps on the ring after all that. DC needs to get its act together and start supporting everyone in position instead of being brats about it, tbh.

Playing the whole "i dont want that guy on top to be emp so we will hold out until he gets passed, and then not have enough support because the other half that wanted the original guy wont help the new leader, so we basically hamstring the whole effort" needs to go.

DC has some of the best players in BB. But we consistently screw ourselves over and come in third week after week because of the jealousy and bitterness regarding the emp ring. One good and supported DC emp and the whole thing stops being an AD/EP emp farm circle jerk.

As one of the first emps of this campaign way back in august, when a BB emp was truly a rare thing, it legit saddens me to see AD and EP using the campaign as an emperor farming campaign like Celarus was while DC cant figure out the way to stop it is us. To put this into perspective, the first 5 months of BB saw about a dozen total emps, most reigning a week at a time until leveling out. Nowadays you see a new emp every day or two and they dont even play after crowned but let the ring reset. Weve had what... 20, 30, the last two months alone?

Im just glad Morihaus is gone, that was even more of a joke.
    Edited by Rylana on April 29, 2015 2:39PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Level 35-49. I did see one guy around level 24 or so using it too. All the Mages guild quests + all the books (and collections) in the first five zones, coldharbor, and cyrodiil will give you rank 10. I did it on my templar months ago, because i didnt bother with CH until I was v14 (lol)

Regarding emp: Dc has been so close to crowning multiple times over the last 2 weeks, but there is a serious issue within the faction that seems to revolve around intentionally denying people Emp for "reasons." It happened to 3 or 4 different people over the last few cycles, including myself. GoS had to do it mostly on our own to crown Zaz, and the moment we did it seems like the entire faction abandoned us to defend on our own. Just 10 or so of us left overnight while dealing with both the other factions ping-ponging us around. Im amazed will still hold 5/6 keeps on the ring after all that. DC needs to get its act together and start supporting everyone in position instead of being brats about it, tbh.

Playing the whole "i dont want that guy on top to be emp so we will hold out until he gets passed, and then not have enough support because the other half that wanted the original guy wont help the new leader, so we basically hamstring the whole effort" needs to go.

DC has some of the best players in BB. But we consistently screw ourselves over and come in third week after week because of the jealousy and bitterness regarding the emp ring. One good and supported DC emp and the whole thing stops being an AD/EP emp farm circle jerk.

As one of the first emps of this campaign way back in august, when a BB emp was truly a rare thing, it legit saddens me to see AD and EP using the campaign as an emperor farming campaign like Celarus was while DC cant figure out the way to stop it is us.

I've noticed that dc does seem to infight quite a bit. Should make dethroning emp interesting at least with groups potentially attacking rather than defending, spice things up a bit. But in regards to mages guild, i've gotten every book and made a thread about it, in AD. Were you on a DC character when you got rank 10? May have missed something but I don't think so, just still irked since I did manage a majority of the books solo. But regardless, gratz to your group and thank you for making the campaign interesting again.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As one of the first emps of this campaign way back in august, when a BB emp was truly a rare thing, it legit saddens me to see AD and EP using the campaign as an emperor farming campaign like Celarus was while DC cant figure out the way to stop it is us.

I've noticed that dc does seem to infight quite a bit. Should make dethroning emp interesting at least with groups potentially attacking rather than defending, spice things up a bit. But in regards to mages guild, i've gotten every book and made a thread about it, in AD. Were you on a DC character when you got rank 10? May have missed something but I don't think so, just still irked since I did manage a majority of the books solo. But regardless, gratz to your group and thank you for making the campaign interesting again.

Nah my templar is AD.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does DC still hold the ring?
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Does DC still hold the ring?

They had 5/6 when I checked a few hours ago. And @Rylana, thanks for clarifying that, not sure what i'm missing if thats the case.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC came CLOSE to losing it. EP took glade and cut off any short path to ash, yet AD COULD NOT TAKE THE KEEP.
    bah, useless milk drinkers. then again a good chunk of AD and EP were fighting down at alessia serving no purpose whatsoever, so its not too surprising i suppose.

AD peeps are trying to fill the server with meteor spam??? oh h*** no. my DK will reflect each and every meteor he can.

to all meteor spammers of BB that are DC and AD, I will come for all of you. your meteors will bounce of my argonian DKs epic scales and you will be CRUSHED and sent to the void by your own meteors...... I will ruthlessly tear you all apart, and you will tell the next groups coming into BB what happened.

BB WILL NOT be turned into the mess that is the vet campaigns. I will do everything in my power to help prevent that:) take that garbage elsewhere.

oh and I will make an AD character at some point, so this goes to the EP there as well.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As one of the first emps of this campaign way back in august, when a BB emp was truly a rare thing, it legit saddens me to see AD and EP using the campaign as an emperor farming campaign like Celarus was while DC cant figure out the way to stop it is us. To put this into perspective, the first 5 months of BB saw about a dozen total emps, most reigning a week at a time until leveling out. Nowadays you see a new emp every day or two and they dont even play after crowned but let the ring reset. Weve had what... 20, 30, the last two months alone?

I made a DC character in BB once, it was right before 1.6 in fact.

I was cussed out and talked down to by some elitist jerk off, whom i muted. I was told to "hush" after simply talking about how we need to be careful around keep guards... then I was insulted by one of the DC leaders over a simple bad call in zone chat.

this all happened in just about a week.... I NEVER got treated that bad in EP. It was disgraceful.

i promptly deleted my DC character when 1.6 went live and went back to EP. I am not going back to DC until that faction learns how to treat people and how to treat each other. I dont care how low of a pop they have.

I am hoping AD is not as bad:/
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh, and congrats on the emp! its nice to see a DC emp for once.

I need to kill fyrstarter for baiting me into a group of keep guards and killing me:D

and i need to kill Rylana

and.... hmm..... ill think of more
    Edited by Cody on April 30, 2015 1:32AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meteor in blackwater blade though.... ergle snerk!
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

I made a DC character in BB once, it was right before 1.6 in fact.

I was cussed out and talked down to by some elitist jerk off, whom i muted. I was told to "hush" after simply talking about how we need to be careful around keep guards... then I was insulted by one of the DC leaders over a simple bad call in zone chat.

this all happened in just about a week.... I NEVER got treated that bad in EP. It was disgraceful.

i promptly deleted my DC character when 1.6 went live and went back to EP. I am not going back to DC until that faction learns how to treat people and how to treat each other. I dont care how low of a pop they have.

I am hoping AD is not as bad:/

AD has a few odd trolls and sometimes the leaders of the large groups either don't talk or have some mild fighting, but for the most part the people there are interesting.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »

ready the dragonknights and defensive posture users.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Poetic justice perhaps, but it was actually a pair of meteors that killed me on my last excursion into Nikel last night before I leveled out.

The meteor spam is real now, and its one particular guild doing it. I do not approve. >=/ 2 hander spam I can deal with, but lolmeteor in the nonvet is just dumb, its going to cause lag.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Poetic justice perhaps, but it was actually a pair of meteors that killed me on my last excursion into Nikel last night before I leveled out.

The meteor spam is real now, and its one particular guild doing it. I do not approve. >=/ 2 hander spam I can deal with, but lolmeteor in the nonvet is just dumb, its going to cause lag.

unfortunately yes.

those people will be my prime targets then. I will do everything in my power to keep this server from becoming a 2nd thornblade. people need to take that garbage elsewhere
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Insane today.... insane. I am exhausted.
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazeer still Emperor? Logged on at 5am EST before work and saw we were down to Chalman!
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were back up to 5 inner keeps with our scrolls and all home keeps - still emp
    Edited by FireCowCommando on April 30, 2015 3:09PM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    Insane today.... insane. I am exhausted.

I was talking to teutonic last night while you guys steamrolled your way through a low pop AD bunch of newbies. Didn't have a chance against you guys, all I could do was try and slow down the pain train from express to stopping all stations, even then whoah....

Lot's of fun though guys, not complaining by getting munched at all. IMO BWB is right now the best kind of PvP to be had. It's this kind of play that makes PvP fun. Teabags all round don't hurt either.

kekekekeke

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so EP zone chat devolved into an argument between two people that flooded zone chat and made it almost impossible to see any warnings in zone chat.

we should have helped AD at ash:/
    Edited by Cody on May 1, 2015 1:34AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm AD through and through, all my alts are AD. But I gotta say, I like the cut of DC's jib.

Might even roll a DC alt so I can run with a few of you guys. Last night you guys ''could" have taken not just your scroll, but ours as well. You guys had the population on us, and you had a strong and organised group which as we all know, goes a long way. You could have decided to take everything and push us back to our gates and camp us, but you didn't.

Much respect.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm AD through and through, all my alts are AD. But I gotta say, I like the cut of DC's jib.

Might even roll a DC alt so I can run with a few of you guys. Last night you guys ''could" have taken not just your scroll, but ours as well. You guys had the population on us, and you had a strong and organised group which as we all know, goes a long way. You could have decided to take everything and push us back to our gates and camp us, but you didn't.

Much respect.

Gate camping really isnt fun for anyone.. Personally, I find it boring as all ...
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unholy Zazeer dethroned @ 3:50am PST. Was a hell of a run and we are exhausted.

It took a huge raid of reds to take down 2 outer walls and both inner walls to take out the 12 of us, and I'm very proud of that :D
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent enough of my pvp days being gate camped by DC/AD on Chillrend and Haderus; not going to do it to them. It's a ton of AP for those being camped and it's not fun. I'll only go past the gates if there is a scroll.

Our group also wants competitive PvP with no lag and right now we're getting it and having a blast.

By the way, is Zazeer still Emperor? Went to bed when we had a large AD and EP armies closing in on the final Emperor Keep.
    Edited by Psilent on May 1, 2015 10:57AM