Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Entire Faction froze -- AD in Azura Star last night

• Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    It's called backfire/fail of attempted spammy zerg train. I will say watching 50+ AD pour down from the second floor of the tower all in unison was a site to behold. An image seared in my brain.

Darnit, wish those large groups would just refrain from using abilities.

Actually, they should code an in game mechanic that if you are withing 15m of 20+ players you can only emote.
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvyr wrote: »

Actually, they should code an in game mechanic that if you are withing 15m of 20+ players you can only emote.

Isn't that how it effectively works now? Genius!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana, let's not gloss over the fact they AD never once tried to do a durn thing against EP all night, though. So unlike Daniel, my sympathy meter for AD is registering negs 20 at this point. Last night was an AD/EP double P on DC. I admit it was fun-no hard feelings and I am proud of my crew for holding AD off and recapping-I listened from my ts app on my phone. :#

Best quote of the thread: "Clients crashed. Suggest not balling up 40+ players and flooding aoe heals on each other." well, uh huh.. that's the ticket. Totally believable. It's odd though, to think that AD where heals are at premium can flood aoe heals.

Lastly... there was no AD zerg. There were a couple groups with limited coordination. Some of us are not even homed on azura.

FENGRUSH makes all of the best quotes. FENGRUSH does not understand what your reply is trying to insinuate though.

Most players will disagree with your assessment that 40-50 players is not a zerg. FENGRUSH does not need to label such a mess with a word though. He only asks that you consider performance when fighting with 40-50 people while they all spam heals on each other.

If you dont want the game to crash or lag out, you should probably split that force up. If you dont want others calling you a zerg, you should probably fight the other 40-50 size group guilds that dont exist.

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

FENGRUSH makes all of the best quotes. FENGRUSH does not understand what your reply is trying to insinuate though.

Most players will disagree with your assessment that 40-50 players is not a zerg. FENGRUSH does not need to label such a mess with a word though. He only asks that you consider performance when fighting with 40-50 people while they all spam heals on each other.

If you dont want the game to crash or lag out, you should probably split that force up. If you dont want others calling you a zerg, you should probably fight the other 40-50 size group guilds that dont exist.

I saw that group last night, but when I saw it it wasn't 50 people. Maybe 30... 2.5 raids is a lot of people. I don't doubt they had that many at some point, I do doubt they achieved all of them together very often. I know at a couple keep sieges they showed up and helped out to take you guys down, but none of them were 50 guys or 40 guys rolling in together haha.

It's not like you don't show up with a full 20 man zerg though and sometimes more.

The lag issue, well in this game their are two types of it. There is the type we see when it's a big force versus a big force, which is understandable. Then there is the type of lag that makes casting spells impossible and everyone seemingly invulnerable and lags people out. I don't think the 2nd is just how many people or what they are spamming, it's something else entirely.

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, there another thread from the same OP asking for another DC zerg on Azuras and yet DC here complaining about new AD enemy....
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/165790/azura-star-ep-night-cap-need-another-big-dc-team-here#latest

I went on Azuras for about an hour and you Blues had plenty of zergs as well... heck we wiped one of your scroll runners right in the middle of BB field it was hilarious. That was a real backfire. Too bad it reset tho.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    I just wish ESO would at least acknowledge what happened and explain it. They have to have logs of it.

I'm not even AD, and I'm mad for them.

I'm by no way complaining about AD being here?! lol I'm saying I'm mad I didn't get to win in a fair fight.
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone to act like balling up and spamming all of those skills isn't causing the server to take a *** and on top of it acting ignorant of this fact is beyond dumb imo.
    Edited by BossTuggles on April 30, 2015 12:47AM
    Like a Boss!
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP know that there were over 50 ad players on top of that ressource. We tried not to stress the server by spamming abilities but you guys were coming at us pretty hard. We did not intent to cause lag. When we reseted at the tower to tried not to cast anything inside.

More than half of us got DCed. It was fair since out numbers probably caused most of the problems.

To be honest, I think devs should look into healing springs, purge animations And mechanics Amongs other aoes.

The fight was nice btw. Gots lots of respect for the blues as they were outnumbered indeed.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But hey I guess what im trying to say is were sorry ><
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you all blaming ZOS instead of EP for the lag?
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE

PRASIE SITHIS AND THE VOID

#lagsploit
    Edited by Cody on April 30, 2015 1:35AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill reiterate the sentiment that we never intended to lag anyone. We hate lag as much as anyone else, in fact many of us are among the strongest defenders of a lag free cyrodiil. We knew we were going to pull significant numbers up to glade, but we never expected DC to come with that big of a group, not to mention red joining in, while deposition was also occurring at Aleswell.

We were trying to draw DC off so the emp would fall. Instead we got the whole faction O_o

So it wasnt exactly planned the way it went down, and our purge/heal rotations we use to counter siege were told to tone it down because at some points we were seeing latency spikes. The crash was completely a surprise as not even I (with my history of crashing... all... of... the... time) was noticing anything nearly as bad as thornlag.

But it is what it is, and we just wanted a good large scale fight :(

Which we got until the server was like lolno.
    Edited by Rylana on April 30, 2015 3:00AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »

Agreed, this is clearly EPs fault. I bet they heard there was a good fight going on somewhere and guested in and started spamming healing springs in some cave where cheese ages. That, or their new lagsploitapp for ifruit, trying to set DC up and make them look guilty of using it.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Ill reiterate the sentiment that we never intended to lag anyone. We hate lag as much as anyone else, in fact many of us are among the strongest defenders of a lag free cyrodiil. We knew we were going to pull significant numbers up to glade, but we never expected DC to come with that big of a group, not to mention red joining in, while deposition was also occurring at Aleswell.

We were trying to draw DC off so the emp would fall. Instead we got the whole faction O_o

So it wasnt exactly planned the way it went down, and our purge/heal rotations we use to counter siege were told to tone it down because at some points we were seeing latency spikes. The crash was completely a surprise as not even I (with my history of crashing... all... of... the... time) was noticing anything nearly as bad as thornlag.

But it is what it is, and we just wanted a good large scale fight :(

Which we got until the server was like lolno.

We didn't bring the whole faction-but a lot. DC is conditioned to the ep enemy there but not AD. I think I've seen a total of 24 AD players in the two weeks since the campaign started. When you dangled a shiny new plaything in front of DC, the masses came out to get in on the rare special occasion to kill herds of yellow. LoL
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

AD is being blamed. AD even has enough integrity to admit blame. Can't say the same for ep.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explain me why EP hijacks every thread that does not have anything to do with them? Do they always feel threatened?
  • Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭
    You know that cave by where you were all fighting when you lagged? That's where EP was. We were all stacked up casting healing on one another while meteoring the delve bosses over and over to lag you out. It's how we roll.

#EPLAGMATTERS
    #DONTSTEALOURHATE
    #EPPVEFTW
    #HEALSUP
    Edited by Dositheus on April 30, 2015 12:42PM
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TKO admits they had two full raids balling up at Glade mine and AoE spamming up and down the hill to try and farm PUGs. They were doing this for almost an hour by the time enough DC gathered to threaten them.

Then Karma kicked in and the server took a dump on all the AD that were engaged in this BS.

We really enjoyed ganking you all as you logged back in, though.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvyr wrote: »

Imagine the endless fun if we only got some new emotes.

/bangyouaredead
    /noyoumissed
    /bangnowyouaredead
    /noiamnot
    /yesyouare
    /amnot
    /aretoo
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lastly... there was no AD zerg. There were a couple groups with limited coordination. Some of us are not even homed on azura.
    It's not like you don't show up with a full 20 man zerg though and sometimes more.

2 groups of 20+ AD together is not a zerg. But when a full 20 man group of DC show up, a zerg has been born!

I went on Azuras for about an hour and you Blues had plenty of zergs as well... heck we wiped one of your scroll runners right in the middle of BB field it was hilarious. That was a real backfire. Too bad it reset tho.

Killing Brandon and NPK as he ran the scroll in the wrong direction isnt much of a backfire. The farm that ensued for the hour after was well received, FENGRUSH thanks all AD involved.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AD is being blamed. AD even has enough integrity to admit blame. Can't say the same for ep.

Here is some integrity, by one Mateoz, April 21, from Technically Knocked Out.

"If as the lagspoit dont exist then explain me something.
    on NA server about 2 week ago on thornblade a well know guild formed a 2 raid group (48) players coordinated and on TS.
    We ran in red territory and took a ressource with a tower, everyone was inside the tower.
    Then a red raid group sieged the tower, ran in with 5-15 players we did killed them without any issue.
    Then they left for something else probably and we waited 5-10 min until 5 red step in the tower one by one.
    Massive lag spike started, they ran straight to the secont floor without a scratch from our 48 PLAYERS
    then those 5 players managed to kill EVERYONE all of the 48 without any problems.
    On TS the only thing we heard was my skills arnt working, I cant move and so on ....

So yea its all in our mind and it never happened! LOL"

Go on being ironic, I'm sure it amuses.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Then that's a flaw in the game, that should be addressed. Or at least explained officially so we all understand why it happens.

You shouldn't be able to do something IN game that breaks THE game. I'm sure not every person in there groups was healing.

It's been said times and times again that a campaign cannot stand more than 2 full raids fighting each other at the same location. If you run yourself a 40men double raid, well it's time for you to split them up and hit different targets. Otherwise, enjoy the lag.
    Edited by frozywozy on April 30, 2015 2:31PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Lesspa
    Lesspa
    ✭✭✭
    These "area wide" crashes have been around for awhile now...
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Explain me why EP hijacks every thread that does not have anything to do with them? Do they always feel threatened?

Wow I feel the hate. Did I wrong you somehow? What ecactly DID I do to you to make you so bitter? Chill out, dude.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow I feel the hate. Did I wrong you somehow? What ecactly DID I do to you to make you so bitter? Chill out, dude.

Nothing against you, really. My comment was reguarding the troll comments from EP members. Seems like everytime lag is spoken of in the forums a bunch or EP trolls shows up trying to point fingers around to other guild/factions in the most unclassy manner.

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Nothing against you, really. My comment was reguarding the troll comments from EP members. Seems like everytime lag is spoken of in the forums a bunch or EP trolls shows up trying to point fingers around to other guild/factions in the most unclassy manner.

Sorry I MEANT to quote ifthir. I am totally unable to do anything correct on the forums since mobile was disabled. :(

• Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TKO admits they had two full raids balling up at Glade mine and AoE spamming up and down the hill to try and farm PUGs. They were doing this for almost an hour by the time enough DC gathered to threaten them.

Then Karma kicked in and the server took a dump on all the AD that were engaged in this BS.

you, sir, have no honor
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you, sir, have no honor

My bad, two full raids tower farming PUGs for an hour is clearly deserving of the highest levels of veneration.

If you guys keep it up, your group can be accepted into the pantheon of douchebaggery, previously reserved for that EP lag group that ruined Thornblade and then taunted everyone on the forums with a childish video.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2 groups of 20+ AD together is not a zerg. But when a full 20 man group of DC show up, a zerg has been born!

Killing Brandon and NPK as he ran the scroll in the wrong direction isnt much of a backfire. The farm that ensued for the hour after was well received, FENGRUSH thanks all AD involved.

AD was fighting right next to castle BB, so that farm scenario went both ways.

you, sir, have no honor

My bad, two full raids tower farming PUGs for an hour is clearly deserving of the highest levels of veneration.

If you guys keep it up, your group can be accepted into the pantheon of douchebaggery, previously reserved for that EP lag group that ruined Thornblade and then taunted everyone on the forums with a childish video.

That AD force that came to Azuras has been the only force STILL FIGHTING for AD in Thorn. When you see those 2 bars, its them. When it goes up 3 bars, its raidnight. All against a STILL pop-locked alliance.

I guess one day they decide to try something else and this drama happened. I don't know, maybe its that Azuras was just not ready for what happened and neither was AD. ;)

As for the lag, i guess since ZOS won't do anything substantially to fix it at this time until after console i hope, so factions from different servers will have to split their guild up i guess.
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on April 30, 2015 10:35PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

AD was fighting right next to castle BB, so that farm scenario went both ways.

Although the AD admirably continued to fight, FENGRUSH can confirm it was actually a 1 way farming session.
    Edited by FENGRUSH on April 30, 2015 8:12PM