The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[NA] Azura's Star - Knowledge is Power

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever's been lost in the morning can always be regained with effort. It should make for some good battles and infact I'd like to challenge people to try using any ult BUT meteor. Class ults, dawnbreaker, war horn, barrier etc. Try using something different and see if the particles from those cause the same problems as last time. I'm hoping there's more participation all around from all factions. Seeing AD out in force was good for a change, but I think EP was being kind of dumb trying to push two fronts yesterday ;/.

EP needs to focus on DC. They're the leader and the largest population faction on the campaign. Pushing AD for old grudge's sake or for the lulz doesn't work on a strategic level.

I know, until AD pushed Arrius yesterday, I spent all day killing DC players.

Even got Jauriel and Pox.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Well, as of 9:30 am PST when I logged in to Cyrodiil, the EP from Thornblade had shown up to ruin another campaign. By 10:30am they had finished capping all the scrolls and took the emperor ring. 3 bars EP to 1 each for DC & AD....

Yeah that was ridiculous. I noticed it right after the last scroll was taken. I said in zone we were at 3 bars and that haderus needed help (3bars ad to 1 bar else) but only 1 person came to haderus.

Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so now if i go back to azuras i will be labeled a "zergling"...

oh wait, im EP, so that automatically makes me one according to the forum people:D

UNLEASH THE ZERGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So a two bar AD force claimed emperor on AS NA before this morning's maintenance while DC and EP were both at one bar. Will that reign come to an end before 5:00 PM Eastern today? Will it end before 3:00 PM?
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    So a two bar AD force claimed emperor on AS NA before this morning's maintenance while DC and EP were both at one bar. Will that reign come to an end before 5:00 PM Eastern today? Will it end before 3:00 PM?

AD maintenance flipped a campaign to get Emperor?

SAY IT ISN'T SO! *GASP!*

Paragons of virtue, I thought!
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    I for one can't wait for the reset today. This should be a fun month!
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Da Sandman wrote: »

Time to see how team red starts when not 60K in the hole.

I'd like to point out that EP's scoreboard gains this last week or so have vastly outstripped AD/DC, but we were in an unwinnable position due to how the campaign is a recovering buff server (first AD then DC, then living).
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to point out that EP's scoreboard gains this last week or so have vastly outstripped AD/DC, but we were in an unwinnable position due to how the campaign is a recovering buff server (first AD then DC, then living).

Is there a reason to care about the points in the campaign now?
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wasn't it a red buff server 2-3 months ago? You know when it was chill-blue, Azura-red, Haderus-yellow versus purple alliance.

But anyways, you might do better if you weren't organized with blues. You get more ap if you kill them, you know like instead of them defending with you or assaulting with you. You know like with you, as in in the same tower or sieging the same wall.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't it a red buff server 2-3 months ago? You know when it was chill-blue, Azura-red, Haderus-yellow versus purple alliance.

But anyways, you might do better if you weren't organized with blues. You get more ap if you kill them, you know like instead of them defending with you or assaulting with you. You know like with you, as in in the same tower or sieging the same wall.

Could you be a little bit more specific with your vague implications?
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Could you be a little bit more specific with your vague implications?

Its too late, weve been found. Unfurl our new banner and strike now.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wondertwins_zps7a400f99.gif
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

dont jinx it!!!!!

#cookies
  • corx3
    corx3
    ✭✭✭
    Today was a lot of fun on Azura's. Great fights all around even if it was a bit zergish. The lag reared its ugly head a few times, but not enough to make me rage off to another campaign. Hopefully it remains this way!
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    corx3 wrote: »
    Today was a lot of fun on Azura's. Great fights all around even if it was a bit zergish. The lag reared its ugly head a few times, but not enough to make me rage off to another campaign. Hopefully it remains this way!

Loved seeing you all at Faregyl last night. Much love, such happiness, sweet oil.

• corx3
    corx3
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    corx3 wrote: »

Loved seeing you all at Faregyl last night. Much love, such happiness, sweet oil.

The siege was so real at Faregyl. I can't complain though. I set up Cold Stone ice cream trebuchets all the time and lol as I one shot people with pure skill. :3
  • WhiskeyJac
    WhiskeyJac
    ✭✭✭
    yes last campaign was great , AD pop was low last campaign , hoping for POP locks on AD side this campaign and hopefully this will be a good PVP server rather than a Buff server for anyone.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WhiskeyJac wrote: »
    yes last campaign was great , AD pop was low last campaign , hoping for POP locks on AD side this campaign and hopefully this will be a good PVP server rather than a Buff server for anyone.

Well, just nudge some of those guys being the 'resistance' on TB or some of the Haderus folks to transition over and that should fill AS up.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So... tonight wasn't a good night for EP, I'll give you that.

Also, I will no longer treat calls that EP is 'zerging' AS with any seriousness.

I saw what happened tonight (4/15)
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Also, I will no longer treat calls that EP is 'zerging' AS with any seriousness.

Yeah all the carefully-placed siege in the world couldn't have stopped that zerg train. Maybe with a smaller raid or 2 raids, but not 5 or 6 raids. If I didn't have errands to run in the early morning I'd stay the long haul tonight but I can't nor shouldn't. I'll trust EP to live up to their reputation as arrogant zergy night-capping scumbags...oh wait nvm that's AD and DC. More scroll recapture quests for us anywho.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crashed twice yesterday to the lag generated by AD/DC. We were able to wipe the AD Zerg once, but lag got us the 2nd time. Got crashed by DC at Chalman, then again at BRK, but was able to wipe them.

After that, went to bed and woke up to us having 6 scrolls and Emperor.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Crashed twice yesterday to the lag generated by AD/DC. We were able to wipe the AD Zerg once, but lag got us the 2nd time. Got crashed by DC at Chalman, then again at BRK, but was able to wipe them.

Huh. When I initially logged out of Azura's after regaining Arrius, I figured I'd be waking up to a fully blue map.

That was surprising.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh. When I initially logged out of Azura's after regaining Arrius, I figured I'd be waking up to a fully blue map.

That was surprising.

My Australian friend told me DC crowned Braidas, but it must have been a short reign for him; the new EP emperor was 2 hours into his reign.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That was surprising.

My Australian friend told me DC crowned Braidas, but it must have been a short reign for him; the new EP emperor was 2 hours into his reign.

Braidas was crowned around 11pm Central US time.We tried damn hard to stop it, but the AD on Azura's go from bad to useless around 10pm and chose to spend their time capping Brindle instead of pushing Roe or Alessia to prevent the crowning.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing of it is neither of the factions can complain about 'imbalances' at this point. It's entirely dependent on the performance of the faction as a whole. I remember when I joined the campaign midway through the previous cycle EP was dead last with everything coming to a pissing match between AD and DC once EP were pushed back to their pizza slice. DC and AD were about neck and neck except for a thousand points give or take. Then with about 2 weeks left on the camp it's like AD stopped trying, except for a few die hard groups that pushed home keeps. All of the 'elite' groups weren't interested at all in helping their faction win, just padding their points.

If a faction loses a campaign by a huge margin it's usually because of lack of participation, not because "omg the faction in the lead is so strong we can't do anything". Don't poplock one campaign then claim you don't have the numbers to even try. If you don't like it that a faction controls the map, then do something about it, and don't use the excuse that 'it's those damn thornblade guilds" that are stopping you. Your faction has its own guilds. Mobilize them.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing of it is neither of the factions can complain about 'imbalances' at this point. It's entirely dependent on the performance of the faction as a whole. I remember when I joined the campaign midway through the previous cycle EP was dead last with everything coming to a pissing match between AD and DC once EP were pushed back to their pizza slice. DC and AD were about neck and neck except for a thousand points give or take. Then with about 2 weeks left on the camp it's like AD stopped trying, except for a few die hard groups that pushed home keeps. All of the 'elite' groups weren't interested at all in helping their faction win, just padding their points.

If a faction loses a campaign by a huge margin it's usually because of lack of participation, not because "omg the faction in the lead is so strong we can't do anything". Don't poplock one campaign then claim you don't have the numbers to even try. If you don't like it that a faction controls the map, then do something about it, and don't use the excuse that 'it's those damn thornblade guilds" that are stopping you. Your faction has its own guilds. Mobilize them.

Much of the AD population on AS were/are PvE folks who were only there to maintain the keep bonuses. Put under constant pressure and being required to spend hours each day on the server are the kinds of things these type of folks are the first to run from. It happened the same way on Haderus for a while and appears to be happening again.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man was it fun to hop on my old Nightblade last night(haven't played him for 4+ months) and actually do some damage. Such a refreshing break from healing!

Arrius was a complete disaster around 11:00pm EST last night, rubberbanding and crashes. It went like this:

THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM

and naturally following that, about 75% of the EP population crashed. (I'm assuming others as well)

annnnnnd following that, infinite load screens.

Finally got back in-game just before EP wiped MBF upstairs (great job skimming those siege lines and backdooring AD. (I'm serious, it was great organized play on your part))

annnnn den: <<1>>

After all of those shenanigans, I decided it was time to throw in the towel and get some shuteye before work.

Hopefully tonight will be a better night.
    Edited by Observant on April 20, 2015 11:40AM
    Vehemence
  • Galroth1128
    I'm a big pve player but love doing a few hours a week in Cyrodiil. Any EP guilds recruiting that has good coordination and participation?
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    Oh man was it fun to hop on my old Nightblade last night(haven't played him for 4+ months) and actually do some damage. Such a refreshing break from healing!

Arrius was a complete disaster around 11:00pm EST last night, rubberbanding and crashes. It went like this:

THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM THOOM

and naturally following that, about 75% of the EP population crashed. (I'm assuming others as well)

annnnnnd following that, infinite load screens.

Finally got back in-game just before EP wiped MBF upstairs (great job skimming those siege lines and backdooring AD. (I'm serious, it was great organized play on your part))

annnnn den: <<1>>

After all of those shenanigans, I decided it was time to throw in the towel and get some shuteye before work.

Hopefully tonight will be a better night.

Arrius last night was a highlight reel of all the failings with the campaign servers.

And to whomever had the bright idea of making it a three faction fight at Arrius (when there was no scroll in it): Don't look at EP for whom caused the lag last night. It certainly wasn't us.

Stacking even MORE bodies into Arrius instead of going for the dethrone was... a very bad decision.

I'm glad that DC emp push after fell flat on its face afterwards.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in for a while last night. Happy to report a decrease in the number of "falling stars". Was at wall near Chalman and both sides were dropping them here and there, but nothing coordinated to cause major server problems. Thanks for that!
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!