Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Just got my transfer to console email.

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've brought the PS4 version.

It's a shame MS and Sony act like kids, all it does is cause grief for the average gamer, I really don't believe it helps anyone decide which console if any to buy.

I belong to a great smallish guild since before original release. some have xbox one, some have PS4, some have neither.

All this is doing is splitting our guild into three. We will all continue to play on the PC at times, but it means we can't continue with each other when those of us that want to, choose to play on consoles instead.

Those moaning about xbox live or PS Plus, the price you can get either is much less than the prices quoted (for example I've just seen PS Plus for £26 after a quick google), I have PS+ and even if I never ever played an online game, it's still well worth the cost.

I'm in my 5th year of PS Plus and my PS3 is packed full of games, vast majority very good ones all free with PS+, my PS4 also has some great free games, sure as it's quite new, there's not as many good free games.

I've had in my opinion far more monies worth than the monthly cost..

For example, on my PS4, some of the free games I've got from PS Plus that I love are

In Famous First Light , Outlast, Contrast

My PS3 has enough free games for me almost to never ever have to buy another one, including (to name just a few) great titles such as

Borderlands
    Borderlands2
    Bioshock 2,
    Bioshock Infinite,
    Burnout Paradise,
    Catherine,
    Crysis 2,
    Crysis 3,
    Dead Space 2,
    Dead Space 3,
    Mass Effect 3,
    Little Big Planet,
    Wipe Out HD,
    Sam and Max episode 1 - 5,
    Cuboid,
    Pain,
    Dead Nation,
    Tomb Raider Underworld,
    Far Cry 2,
    Far Cry 3,
    Infamous 2,
    Little big planet 2,
    Saints Row 2,
    Red Dead Redemption,
    Resident Evil 5,
    Ratchet & Clank All 4 one,
    Dead or Alive 5,
    Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception,
    Little Big Planet Karting,
    Payday The Heist,
    Payday 2,
    Battlefield 3,
    Assassins Creed 3,
    Motorstorm RC,
    Tomb Raider,
    Thief

And I haven't even listed half of them. When you consider you also get free Vista games each month too (even though I don't own a Vista, I still grab the games each month just in case I ever get one) , for around £25 a year or £2.10 a month (or even if you pay full price to Sony it's only £39.99 a year which works out at £3.33 a month), I've more than had my monies worth many times over.

The games I listed, if you paid just £5 each second hand, that would cost you £195 and again I've listed less than half.

I also got numerous PS1 games on the PS3 plus many mini games all included in the price.

Considering you also get online gaming in the deal, to me it's a no brainer.

For a full list of what's been given away with PS plus since launch, see the following thread, sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't see how many people could argue that whats listed in that thread isn't worth the monthly cost.

community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Plus/Playstation-Plus-COMPLETE-monthly-content/td-p/13281800

Edited by Ojustaboo on April 12, 2015 11:17AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REF Malta....

Does anyone know when the store was added and if it was added to the rest because when reading the Malta psn info it reads to have a store but specifies it's seperate. That's the issue
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz
    So Malta this year got added to the SCEE Region that mean we get all the benefits like UK, US and other countries do,
    we can have a valid PSN account and use the Playstation store.

But the problem is ZEN still think we're not on the SCEE region list so i can`t buy the game at a discount price, is this going to be fixed before the 30 day window is over?
    And yes i send emails but they send me no reply.

http://playstationmalta.com/maltese-ps-store-faq/

I'm in the same boat as you, Iceland was added around the same time as Malta.