Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bound Armaments/Aegis

Maddux
Maddux
✭✭✭✭
Since the latest Update, Sorcs can finaly use Costumes with active Bound Armaments/Aegis. Thanks for this.
But what about give us the Option to make Bound Armaments/Aegis invisible? I spend so much time to color my Armor and i cant see it after joining a Dungeon because its mandatory to use Bound Armaments/Aegis as a Sorc.
Every other Class can run around how they like but Sorcs are allways the grey Guys.
  • jluceyub17_ESO
    jluceyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Since when did Bound Aegis become mandatory? I've cleared Sanctum, VDSA and a bunch of Vet pledges without using it ever post-1.6/2.0. I do use lightning form whenever I know a big hits coming or if there's a big trash pull, it provides more armor/spell resist and AoE damage.
    Edited by jluceyub17_ESO on April 8, 2015 8:30PM
  • Maddux
    Maddux
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you cleared Sanctum, you maybe should know that you use it for the 8% Stamina/Magica and not for the Armor/Spellresistens.
    And not every Sorc uses Lightning Form for Mitigation. Some use it to increase there DPS. But i never cleared Sanctum. Who am i to give you Advices?
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bound armor should look similar to this, not like a normal purple suit of heavy armor. Make it more "ghostly" and transparent or just allow us to make it invisible.

30462-5-1362433751.jpg
    Edited by Ace_SiN on April 11, 2015 10:15AM
    King of Beasts

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool look ^^^

I play many sorcs and only about 1/2 of them use buond armor or lighting form (and their mophs).

I do hate the 30-ish level bound armor though at that level looks just horrible. Like bits of metal over a badly made lycra outfit. My Orc/Tank/Sorc is sooooo looking foward to when it upgrades.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i use bound but at same time i'd like it to either be black or black and red aswell as i think it should offer more defense and more dmg to heavy attacks. atleast have defense scale up with rank so for light armor users it actually matters and for sorc tanks it can actually help