Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

SweetFX: The enhancement that your ESO game is likely missing

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would ask on this thread over at Tamriel Foundry.

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/eso-launcher-graphics-enhancer-2/
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, one Question. I use SFX since Beta and love it. BUT if i make a Screenshot, i see only ESO Graphic on the Picture. Without SFXSettings. Is there a Way to fix this?
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh that's weird.... are you using the launcher also?
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    No. I'm using Radeon Pro. So i start Eso with the exe
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh. I have no experience with the radeon set up. Sorry. :confused:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Lusts
    Lusts
    ✭✭
    As someone who's a freelance graphics designer, I typically don't recommend using SweetFX on anything; specially gaming. It over saturates the colors in the game and can ultimately diminish gameplay experience.
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Lusts wrote: »
    As someone who's a freelance graphics designer, I typically don't recommend using SweetFX on anything; specially gaming. It over saturates the colors in the game and can ultimately diminish gameplay experience.

I just lower the gamma of the game and it does look and gives a different experience without FX. No need for this.
  • kedavix
    kedavix
    ✭✭
    Guys, one Question. I use SFX since Beta and love it. BUT if i make a Screenshot, i see only ESO Graphic on the Picture. Without SFXSettings. Is there a Way to fix this?

Not that I know of. I believe it's because the way that RadeonPro hooks itself to the game. Have you considered using the built-in screenshot feature of RadeonPro?
    I am the BEASTMASTER.
    A beastmaster is a king of a man who has chosen the natural world as his throne. The one common thread shared by all beastmasters is the ability to befriend and inspire otherwise untameable creatures to accomplish great feats in combat.
    They value companionship and pride.

Get your RPG Personality revealed here.
  • Balisan
    Balisan
    Soul Shriven
    I have SweetFX built into my monitor.

Except it's not called SweetFX.

It's called picture settings.
    Imperial Nightblade, V5
    Dual Wielding and Archery
    Bal-Busters
    Daggerfall Covenant

I aim beyond the level of "glass cannon." I aim to be more like a shaped charge made out of some C4 and a wet piece of rice paper.