Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

AP bonus for playing PvE? Is this a joke?

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legedric wrote: »
    This adds nothing to the game...

But doesn't remove anything either... so for a 5 minute change in a CSV file, I'd say it's a win-win, even if it's only to see how people would react and take that info and put it to good use while producing the imperial City.

• FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The really fun part about all of this... Those caves with your NPC's in them are not the same server as Cyrodiil' so if there was a locked campaign with a quene, and you went to go get it, upon zoning back in you now are in quene!

Hopefully your 1 hour buff doesnt wear off as you sit and wait to go PvP again.

- I also agree that 1 hour is very poor, we tried doing this as a raid, some members split off to go to different caves, due to respawn timers on bosses and otherwise it took about 20 minutes for every person to meet back up again. Never again.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The really fun part about all of this... Those caves with your NPC's in them are not the same server as Cyrodiil' so if there was a locked campaign with a quene, and you went to go get it, upon zoning back in you now are in quene!
    Someone else said that was fixed. Is it not fixed? (Also, you don't even actually get put in the queue.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Someone else said that was fixed. Is it not fixed? (Also, you don't even actually get put in the queue.)

Ah, honestly i did not personally test the fixed or not of this. Just reporting what other people have been telling me (i try to avoid the tri-pop locked campagins)
  • stonescorsa
    stonescorsa
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously is this there answer to help spread us out?

Come on zos this is PVP stop putting more PVE content inside it.

We would be in normal zones if we wanted to quest and kill npcs
    Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
    Annabella- Stamblade
    Tank Maximus- Stam DK
    Brave's Templar - Stamplar
    Brave's NB - Magblade
    Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc