Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerers. It's time to gut them.

• drackonir
    drackonir
    ✭✭✭
    bg22 wrote: »
    Decided to get on my NB for the first time in several months. Goin pretty well.

Went after a sorc with the infamous life bar of health, he tried to bolt away at first, so i ambushed over and over (4 times in a row exactly. At that point I managed to get about 3% into his actual health bar. At which point he turned around, crystal frag'd me (which I blocked) then overload light attacked once and I died. lol

gg.

classic example for LTP comment :p

If he knew you are that bad, he wouldn't have BE'ed at the first place :smiley:
    "Even Gods dislike the absolute, for it stinks of something larger than themselves."
    Sotha Sil
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drackonir wrote: »

Went after a sorc with the infamous life bar of health, he tried to bolt away at first, so i ambushed over and over (4 times in a row exactly. At that point I managed to get about 3% into his actual health bar. At which point he turned around, crystal frag'd me (which I blocked) then overload light attacked once and I died. lol

gg.

classic example for LTP comment :p

If he knew you are that bad, he wouldn't have BE'ed at the first place :smiley:

Gotta love that ultimate lol
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭

gg.

Once upon a time I was riding my horse in cyrodill and I instantly died from a snipe.

GG
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We understand that class balance is always going to be a heated topic, but we ask that you keep your comments relevant to the thread and within our Community Rules. As there is already a larger thread on the subject, we're going to go ahead and close this one in order to consolidate the feedback. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.