The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning DC VR1 Sorc looking for a home

Noohasf
Noohasf
Soul Shriven
Hi - I would like to join a casual, fun/social small to medium size guild that has players around the same level as myself so that we could run dungeons, pvp and eventually do the higher end game content together. I am on PST timezone. I would really like to join a guild that needs the members, i've done the whole 1-VR1 as a solo player and its very boring lol. Looking to have some fun now with other players!

I play my sorc as a dps and a healer, my crafts are tailoring and woodworking. I love my robes/light armor(hate me) lol

My ingame name is Papa Emeritus or you can use @Noohasf . Thanks.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Lone Wolf Help, we are a casual, friendly cross faction guild that does a little bit of everything.

http://www.lonewolfhelp.com/

If your interested in joining our pack, send me a message in game to @Nestor and I can get you in.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if you're looking for a guild that needs members, my guild, Magicka is definitely a good fit. Most of us are returning from not playing now that Tamriel Unlimited is out, and the more members we can get to get things moving again the better. We are an RP guild, so that's something to keep in mind, but if you're interested, send me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) a message in-game, or you can check out our guild forum thread Here.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.