Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Horse

Scylos
Scylos
Hi guys,

I have the imperial edition but I cannot find Imperial Horse Mount not even under collections tab. Do I have to go somewhere else to get it ?
Thnx
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to buy it at a stable for 1 Gold ;)
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try going to the stable and check to see if the Imperial Horse is listed for sale at a cost of 1gp.

At least prior to 2.0 this is how it worked, you were given the ability to purchase the mount for 1 gold compared to the much higher regular mounts. This mechanic may not have changed.

Hope this helps,
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Scylos
    Scylos
    Ravalox wrote: »
    Try going to the stable and check to see if the Imperial Horse is listed for sale at a cost of 1gp.

At least prior to 2.0 this is how it worked, you were given the ability to purchase the mount for 1 gold compared to the much higher regular mounts. This mechanic may not have changed.

Hope this helps,

I went to stables no horse there. Perhaps I should make a ticket to GM
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Scylos Assuming you saw the other horses in the stable for sale, and your account (on the account website) shows you have the Imperial edition, then yes, the next step would be to ope n a case with ZOS.

Hope you get it sorted out quickly!

Edited by Ravalox on March 21, 2015 7:07AM
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Scylos
    Scylos
    Ravalox wrote: »
    @Scylos Assuming you saw the other horses in the stable for sale, and your account (on the account website) shows you have the Imperial edition, then yes, the next step would be to ope n a case with ZOS.

Hope you get it sorted out quickly!

I will do so thank you very much for your help :smile:
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Scylos, just a thought, have you another character on which you bought it before March 17? If you did you'd need to log it in for the horse to be transferred to your Collections. Seems unlikely to be the case as you're not seeing the horse for sale at the Stables but .. well, if not .. :)

BTW in-game use /help to open the ticket, a /bug report won't get you any response, it isn't intended to. Alternatively you can do it on the web site:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/
    Edited by Kragorn on March 21, 2015 2:12PM
  • Scylos
    Scylos
    Kragorn wrote: »
    @Scylos, just a thought, have you another character on which you bought it before March 17? If you did you'd need to log it in for the horse to be transferred to your Collections. Seems unlikely to be the case as you're not seeing the horse for sale at the Stables but .. well, if not .. :)

BTW in-game use /help to open the ticket, a /bug report won't get you any response, it isn't intended to. Alternatively you can do it on the web site:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/

I've had a level 5 char before whom I have deleted when I got back to the game to start a fresh. I've already created a ticket via /help but I will create on the link you have provided me as well. I also miss 2 pets from my bank, one was a crab other one was a monkey if I remember correctly. Thank you for your help :smile: I hope this will get sorted out soon

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to buy it at a stable for 1 Gold ;)

Funny, but no. Now that its a skin,, if you dont have it under your collections and mounts, check to make sure you were granted the Imperial Edition in... collections? the top category.Contact Customer Support if you still cant find it, the forums wont help you.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • brianfallen97
    brianfallen97
    Soul Shriven
    i bought the imperial edition. basically, press 'U' to bring up the collections or add-ons menu (forgot what it was). If you go under mounts, it should be there, and all you have to do is double click on it to "equip" it. then, simply press 'H' to ride it.

let me know if this was unclear; I could go into further detail if necessary.

cheers.
  • Scylos
    Scylos
    i bought the imperial edition. basically, press 'U' to bring up the collections or add-ons menu (forgot what it was). If you go under mounts, it should be there, and all you have to do is double click on it to "equip" it. then, simply press 'H' to ride it.

let me know if this was unclear; I could go into further detail if necessary.

cheers.

I've already checked Collections no Imperial Horse there
  • Scylos
    Scylos
    Hey guys here is an update. I've just talked with support representative on phone. Problems with missing mounts and pets should be corrected on Monday with a new patch. Hope this helps :smile: