Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

solo class

parpin
parpin
✭✭✭
hi..guys..i am downloading the game..i just want to know what is the best solo class in the game..both for leveling and end game content..thanks for your help.

Best Answer

• firewatch
    firewatch
    ✭✭✭
    +1 on Dragon Knight. I've played all of the classes and DK was the easiest to solo with. Templar is a close second. They both have good self heals which really helps.
    Answer ✓
  • CodexMMO
    CodexMMO
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights seem to be able to do pretty well solo.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not at "end game content" yet, but do have 3 different VR characters. I found my Templar easiest to solo on, and my Dragon Knight coming in a close second.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm heavily biased towards nightblades, and I can solo pretty well on mine. But Templars and DragonKnights do pretty well. I agree with @MissBizz that templar feels a bit easier. And templar is feeling pretty well rounded at the moment.

DKs are pretty solid, they always have been.

This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the Templars and at the moment they have an O/P perk but there're a lot of prejudice about them being "preferred as just healers". In solo play it's difficult not to just spam "Sweeping Jabs" and you can do the best "burst" healing in the game from the earliest perk in the healing skill line.

No doubt that'll change as they get nerfed again though :)

# edit "Sweeping Jabs" because it is both healing and also forward arc AoE
    Edited by Woolenthreads on March 17, 2015 10:36PM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • parpin
    parpin
    ✭✭✭
    thank you all for your replies..ill go with dragon knight. see you guys in game.
    Edited by parpin on March 18, 2015 2:56PM
  • KoRRoDEAD
    KoRRoDEAD
    I'd also have to say Dragonknight.

I have a lvl 48 Orc Dragonknight which i've built as a tank and have managed to solo ALL content up to lvl 48 including Dolmens World bosses and Public dungeons without any trouble. Granted he was an Alt so i had some advantage in being able to craft Sets for him as he was leveling.

The only content i did with other players were Group Dungeons.
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i kickarse with a sorc, but then soloing as a sorc requires a high degree of skill and patience
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be the game has been nerfed that much but I find it is much easier to solo with my Templar than it was with my Dragon Knight, and I thought the DK was a pretty solid class when I used it for Solo. I've not played a Night Blade past level 20 and it was good too, but everything is easy at that level.

In all honesty IMHO you won't know if your class meets your play style until you are above level 30 when healers start being a pain for weaker solo characters.

Edit: I should have said instead of "class and/or build" on the last bit.
    Edited by Casdha on March 19, 2015 7:07AM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Nefrast
    Nefrast
    ✭✭✭
    i kickarse with a sorc, but then soloing as a sorc requires a high degree of skill and patience
    I can't sign the skill and patience part, but I can absolutely sign the kickarse part. Lately I started again to continue with Caldwell's Gold with my sorc and it's super easy. Hardened ward alone is enough to never loose health against normal trash mob groups. For some world bosses I usually activate a second shield spell and with that they are a breeze too. Although lightning flood is my only area damage spell, groups melt away really fast.

I think for the solo experience it doesn't matter what class and race you choose at all. The content is so easy that you can master it with any class - without problems, and that includes all world bosses, dolmens, public dungeons (I have no mentionable experience in trying to do group dungeons solo). Some encounters may require you to change your skill allotment but otherwise you're fine with any class.
  • gimmethecreepsb14_ESO
    Honestly, every class is designed to be able to solo to 50. Every MMO is designed to make players able to solo to top level. You'll be able to solo with any class you like. I solo'd my Sorc to 50 with relative ease. Pick the class that looks coolest and have at it.
  • drogon1
    drogon1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dk or templar if you like getting close up to the action :) mainly because the both have great heals.
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!