The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How long will the AD-DC truce last on Thornblade NA?

• uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    "“Dead men are not friends to living men, and give them no gifts.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Ancient Proverb, Dates back to 4th Century BC

“Enemies may unite to eliminate a common threat, but never without a wary eye fixed on their ally.” - Richelle E. Goodrich

"There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies, and that is fighting without them.” - Winston S. Churchill

"War can create many bizarre entities, and many bizarre events. But what war succeeds at doing best, is creating the most unlikeliest of allies." - Unknown

I could go on? It's simple really, AD and DC hate EP more than they hate each other, and will ally together until something happens which causes them to hate each other, more than they hate EP.

Like another person stated I don't personally team up with any enemy player. I have in fact found people on my friend's list that I played with as DC on an enemy faction in Cyrodiil and have killed them simply because of that. I do what will give me the most amount of PvP flow being a ganker/small team skirmisher and that is let neither side have an upper-hand. When one is doing better then the other and the former is being slaughtered I will personally see to it that the farmers will have to work a lot harder for their AP simply by breaking off transports or even thinning out their numbers but once the other side starts getting more reinforced and winning I will start up a little chaos with them as well.

P.S. Also I was merely quoting this cause they are insightful quotes that everyone should know. I personally also own three copies of The Art of War and have read it twice along with writing a article regarding how The Art of War can be translated to ESO and supplied the post to guilds and alliances I am or have been a part of feeling it can truly benefit a dedicated group of PvPers.
    Edited by uso245 on March 18, 2015 8:40PM
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "“Dead men are not friends to living men, and give them no gifts.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Ancient Proverb, Dates back to 4th Century BC

“Enemies may unite to eliminate a common threat, but never without a wary eye fixed on their ally.” - Richelle E. Goodrich

"There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies, and that is fighting without them.” - Winston S. Churchill

"War can create many bizarre entities, and many bizarre events. But what war succeeds at doing best, is creating the most unlikeliest of allies." - Unknown

I could go on? It's simple really, AD and DC hate EP more than they hate each other, and will ally together until something happens which causes them to hate each other, more than they hate EP.

Like another person stated I don't personally team up with any enemy player. I have in fact found people on my friend's list that I played with as DC on an enemy faction in Cyrodiil and have killed them simply because of that. I do what will give me the most amount of PvP flow being a ganker/small team skirmisher and that is let neither side have an upper-hand. When one is doing better then the other and the former is being slaughtered I will personally see to it that the farmers will have to work a lot harder for their AP simply by breaking off transports or even thinning out their numbers but once the other side starts getting more reinforced and winning I will start up a little chaos with them as well.

P.S. Also I was merely quoting this cause they are insightful quotes that everyone should know. I personally also own three copies of The Art of War and have read it twice along with writing a article regarding how The Art of War can be translated to ESO and supplied the post to guilds and alliances I am or have been a part of feeling it can truly benefit a dedicated group of PvPers.
    Google. Man's second best friend. :wink:

I should've said in my original post that AD guilds and DC guilds hate EP more than they do eachother, the only time I've ever witnessed a full alliance truce was when I was Emperor on Blackwater Blade and allied with the half a dozen DC players that were there to fight EP.... Good times... Good times... Running a blue scroll to the blue gate, as a yellow emperor... Oh the hate tells I received from EP.... Gooooooooooooood. Times. :cry:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag usually jump s
    DHale wrote: »
    Well, as long as EP is leading the Thornblade campaign, it is the best interests of both DC and AD to try to stop EP's success. Since AD have no hope in winning the campaign, they are determined to support DC in catching up to our growing lead.

stuff

When the Siege weapon fix drops, we'll see how fast the white and skeleton balls do when a few well places ballista and treb shots bust up a whole zerg.

• LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How long has it been since we have seen this on Thornblade NA?

RzX5ro4.jpg
    Edited by LonePirate on March 19, 2015 11:50AM
  • Oktaine
    Oktaine
    ✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »

RzX5ro4.jpg

fake...there's no way :)

Rokstag
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Well have to hand it to EP you lag like NO ONE else!! Keep after keep lagg balled by EP tonight. You guys have NO skill what so ever. The really funny thing is you think you are good. Sad
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well have to hand it to EP you lag like NO ONE else!! Keep after keep lagg balled by EP tonight. You guys have NO skill what so ever. The really funny thing is you think you are good. Sad

No what's funny is that you think the entire alliance lags people out. What's stupid is you think they do it intentionally. What's blatantly unintelligent. Is your statement. I could go on and on, but you're not even worth the time to write up a proper insult.
    giphy.gif
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No what's funny is that you think the entire alliance lags people out. What's stupid is you think they do it intentionally. What's blatantly unintelligent. Is your statement. I could go on and on, but you're not even worth the time to write up a proper insult.
    giphy.gif

Are you ***? Are you even on thornblade when this stuff happens? Go back PvDooring on haderus, you obviously have no knowledge of what is going on.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP here. I wanted to drop in and let everyone know that EP has been super busy as of late, especially last night. In between taking all of DC's keeps and scrolls at the tail end of prime time, many of us have also been organizing fundraisers for muffin baskets and other goodies to be delivered to the ZOS offices.

According to DC and despite those pesky locks on the Alliance screen, DC is far more skilled, has fewer numbers and loses property only due to the lag. Somehow this lag only negatively affects them and never EP. The only conclusion I can reach from those statements is that ZOS has specifically coded the lag to punish DC and reward EP. Regardless of how preposterous that conclusion is, it is the only one to be derived from the claims of those honest and honorable DC heroes.

The fundraising is slow and time consuming but it is the least EP can do to show our gratitude. Hopefully we will be able to place our first appreciation orders soon. It is the least we could do to thank them for choosing EP over DC.

(The above post is satirical in case any ZOS forum mods happen to read it.)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP here. I wanted to drop in and let everyone know that EP has been super busy as of late, especially last night. In between taking all of DC's keeps and scrolls at the tail end of prime time, many of us have also been organizing fundraisers for muffin baskets and other goodies to be delivered to the ZOS offices.

According to DC and despite those pesky locks on the Alliance screen, DC is far more skilled, has fewer numbers and loses property only due to the lag. Somehow this lag only negatively affects them and never EP. The only conclusion I can reach from those statements is that ZOS has specifically coded the lag to punish DC and reward EP. Regardless of how preposterous that conclusion is, it is the only one to be derived from the claims of those honest and honorable DC heroes.

The fundraising is slow and time consuming but it is the least EP can do to show our gratitude. Hopefully we will be able to place our first appreciation orders soon. It is the least we could do to thank them for choosing EP over DC.

Yuck it up Juggalo . Wheeler's paying attention now that's its B2P and the spotlights on .
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

Yuck it up Juggalo . Wheeler's paying attention now that's its B2P and the spotlights on .

Maybe the game should have launched as B2P then instead of a year worth of this?
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

giphy.gif

I never said the whole faction I said specific groups. I simply referenced them as EP. Stop saying I said stuff I did not to sound intelligent and insult someone at the same time and trying to make yourself look good.
    And little off topic but I know exactly who you are and LOL, and WOW. You have NO right to claim ANY credit for EP's success. We have fought on many occasions and the outcome is hardly ever in your favor.
    And when it comes to the lag issue, as Roechacca here said "Wheeler's paying attention now that's its B2P and the spotlights on"

Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on March 20, 2015 7:53PM
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

RzX5ro4.jpg

A lot more than you admit to. EP waits till pop goes down and tries to take the whole map while no one is on. Also Love to go one before a maintenance when pops are low and cap everything so they get points while the server is down. Which you yourself were crying like a little girl cause DC finally was gonna do it to them.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nukeemstudiosub17_ESO did you drink the bong water today?
    It's a very grey area.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Is there some intelligent point you intend to make, or just a poor nonintellectual attempt to insult me?
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    So very salty.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Are you ***? Are you even on thornblade when this stuff happens? Go back PvDooring on haderus, you obviously have no knowledge of what is going on.

No I'm not on Thornblade because it's a *** lag-fest, they don't do it on purpose, it happens because there's to many players in one place at one time. I PvP'd on Chillrend and Haderus before my laptop exploded and when I come back in a few days I'll be PvPing on Chillrend, where I don't have to rage about lagging due to 200 people all running around spamming skills.

Anyone who thinks people are intentionally lagging a server is beyond mental. Why would they lag out a server if they can't do anything themselves? It doesn't help anyone... It's just silly. I'm not even angry at this point, it's just hysterical that a few people think specific groups of people intentionally lag out Cyrodiil.... Stop playing on Thornblade, spread out to the other campaigns, and I can assure you that the lag won't be there, because you're not in the same instance as 200 other people.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    So very salty.
    This. All *** kinds of this. @Fruitdog you win the internet.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

giphy.gif

No I'm not on Thornblade because it's a *** lag-fest, they don't do it on purpose, it happens because there's to many players in one place at one time. I PvP'd on Chillrend and Haderus before my laptop exploded and when I come back in a few days I'll be PvPing on Chillrend, where I don't have to rage about lagging due to 200 people all running around spamming skills.

Anyone who thinks people are intentionally lagging a server is beyond mental. Why would they lag out a server if they can't do anything themselves? It doesn't help anyone... It's just silly. I'm not even angry at this point, it's just hysterical that a few people think specific groups of people intentionally lag out Cyrodiil.... Stop playing on Thornblade, spread out to the other campaigns, and I can assure you that the lag won't be there, because you're not in the same instance as 200 other people.

actually yes by there own admission they do. We have heard it from them
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Is there some intelligent point you intend to make, or just a poor nonintellectual attempt to insult me?

Just my way of saying have a great day!
    It's a very grey area.