The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long will the AD-DC truce last on Thornblade NA?

• bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya know, i hope so. i love the fact that they have a truce, seems like a true 1v1v1 war is going on. if once side is domination, the other two sides will, invariably, form a truce to survive.

Its how war works. If ep is crying about it, then good, cause war.....war never changes
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    LonePirate wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    I have no idea what happened over night

DC ran the map (again) and grabbed all of the scrolls before today's maintenance. AD and EP both managed to reclaim a couple of keeps each before the downtime; but DC will be soaking up free points for several hours today.

PLEASE!!! Now we are gonna hear EP crying cause DC did to them what EP has been doing since launch , AND is the ONLY way they have EVER won a campaign. Suck it up buttercup!
    Ya DC took the map. But remember, we took your scrolls and got emp AND pushed you back WHILE you were at high pop. After that we just held it! We didnt lag it, we didnt wait for you to log off. We took it by force. DEAL WITH IT!
    Just more proof that EP cant hang when the pop is even. The ONLY time all night that EP's pop was lower than us was AFTER we took everything. Then EP started logging off.

This post is hysterical. EP supposedly can't hang when the pop is even but we owned about two thirds of the map during the height of prime time last night when all three factions were pop locked. I guess it is easy to dismiss facts and reality when they do not match the propaganda you are peddling.

You mean when you took("lagged out")aleswell and glade? Then TRIED to get warden and scroll got crushed we took our territory back and the pushed to your gates? Is that what you mean? Cause your "conquest" of 2/3rds of the map lasted all of a half hour. Then you got drove right back. (At Locked POP mind you) It was only after repeated beatings that EP started to log off around 3am or so.(not exactly sure on the time)
    What about this is propaganda? This is simply what happened.
    EP was pop locked and on high pop when we took the scrolls and drove you back. Dont try to deny it or cry about it. It happened, deal with it. Your just hurt cause EP couldn't Night cap the map before maintenance like usual to try to stay ahead. As that is EP's only way they can win. And the ONLY reason they have ANY kind of lead AT ALL right now.
    Im sure we will see the EP lag ball in full force after the maintenance. We will be waiting!

I been waiting all night to read the complaints from the EP crying about getting pushed back. LOLz!
    Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on March 16, 2015 2:55PM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I logged off before EP made a push on Glade, provided that actually happened. I know nothing of the particulars of that battle; but it is amusing to hear EP being accused of lagging out the server, especially given how the lag also negatively impacts EP as much as it does AD and DC. We're not immune to its effects. Also, I counted several instances of DC attempting to lag out the server at Bleaker's and Aleswell. Of course, if DC does it, does that make it OK then?
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Im not gonna have the childish "he did this , They did that" Conversation. I am just stating what happened.
    Dont get all defensive!!
    Guilty conscience ??

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently playing on Chillrend as both my PVP guilds are “homed” there due to lag on Thorn. I do not like playing there and think that the competition from blue is lacking and I have been in 24 person groups and wiped three and four full raid groups easily and repeatedly on both offense and defense. Maybe they mainly PVE but they are certainly no EP (H*&^@K, I$, H%%*&ks…). Now the “laggers” are coming to Chill so the lag mysteriously followed them as they look for more competition as well and to farm Emp just like we are doing and who can blame them. I guess I was asking for more competition rather than more volume of less skillful players so be careful what we ask for, but I for one could do without the lag.
    I know there are some players and guilds who intentionally lag the server. I watch many of the zergers who twitch stream and I can hear the raid leaders on TS tell the ppl to lag the server and everyone who regularly PVP’s knows this anecdotally. I certainly love it when those guys lag and still get wiped. Two nights ago one the Generals in Deadric Armor I will call him last letter in the alphabet was completely frozen and standing outside the keep. The keep had already been taken by his team and most of my group had wiped but I was completely unfrozen and he was completely frozen and I did not feel bad at all while I spend three minutes lowering his health bar to zero. When the server came back in sync 30 of his girls ran out of the breach and creamed me so I could only imagine his rage in TS. I wished I could have heard it. I have fought against literally more blue than I have ever seen (100 plus) without any lag or minor lag what so ever. I need to point that our before opining.
    I have never ganked a Blue off a horse or while someone is obviously AFK. I will light attack to check if someone is home before engaging. I think there is small group of blue players who are among the best players in the game and enjoy playing against them and due to their low pop and underdog status have gotten to be quite good. I just don’t do that with EP and almost every person is KOS even though there is few players on EP I like. I always assume that one EP in a field there are 20 in stealth. Even when they farm they do so in full raid groups, I don’t think they could farm in groups of 4 or 8 or even 12.
    So the point of my screed is I fully support AD and DC teaming up and would rather wreck EP all day and every day. I for one always hit EP first when I see DC and EP fighting and you should too. I hope some of them get bored and I hope others rage quit. But mostly I just hope they quit zerging so I don’t have to do too. It takes no skill whatsoever, as a real life Infantry Marine if ppl really zerged in a real battle every one of you (us) would be dead in less than one second. Makes me feel dirty but I like AP... yum yum. For those of you not zerging my hats off to you. IMO let the AD DC truce flourish whenever and wherever… live long and prosper. To ESO please fix the lag.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    DHale wrote: »
    I am currently playing on Chillrend as both my PVP guilds are “homed” there due to lag on Thorn. I do not like playing there and think that the competition from blue is lacking and I have been in 24 person groups and wiped three and four full raid groups easily and repeatedly on both offense and defense. Maybe they mainly PVE but they are certainly no EP (H*&^@K, I$, H%%*&ks…). Now the “laggers” are coming to Chill so the lag mysteriously followed them as they look for more competition as well and to farm Emp just like we are doing and who can blame them. I guess I was asking for more competition rather than more volume of less skillful players so be careful what we ask for, but I for one could do without the lag.
    I know there are some players and guilds who intentionally lag the server. I watch many of the zergers who twitch stream and I can hear the raid leaders on TS tell the ppl to lag the server and everyone who regularly PVP’s knows this anecdotally. I certainly love it when those guys lag and still get wiped. Two nights ago one the Generals in Deadric Armor I will call him last letter in the alphabet was completely frozen and standing outside the keep. The keep had already been taken by his team and most of my group had wiped but I was completely unfrozen and he was completely frozen and I did not feel bad at all while I spend three minutes lowering his health bar to zero. When the server came back in sync 30 of his girls ran out of the breach and creamed me so I could only imagine his rage in TS. I wished I could have heard it. I have fought against literally more blue than I have ever seen (100 plus) without any lag or minor lag what so ever. I need to point that our before opining.
    I have never ganked a Blue off a horse or while someone is obviously AFK. I will light attack to check if someone is home before engaging. I think there is small group of blue players who are among the best players in the game and enjoy playing against them and due to their low pop and underdog status have gotten to be quite good. I just don’t do that with EP and almost every person is KOS even though there is few players on EP I like. I always assume that one EP in a field there are 20 in stealth. Even when they farm they do so in full raid groups, I don’t think they could farm in groups of 4 or 8 or even 12.
    So the point of my screed is I fully support AD and DC teaming up and would rather wreck EP all day and every day. I for one always hit EP first when I see DC and EP fighting and you should too. I hope some of them get bored and I hope others rage quit. But mostly I just hope they quit zerging so I don’t have to do too. It takes no skill whatsoever, as a real life Infantry Marine if ppl really zerged in a real battle every one of you (us) would be dead in less than one second. Makes me feel dirty but I like AP... yum yum. For those of you not zerging my hats off to you. IMO let the AD DC truce flourish whenever and wherever… live long and prosper. To ESO please fix the lag.

^^^
    Well said!
    Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on March 16, 2015 3:33PM
  • mike.capib16_ESO
    mike.capib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Well, as long as EP is leading the Thornblade campaign, it is the best interests of both DC and AD to try to stop EP's success. Since AD have no hope in winning the campaign, they are determined to support DC in catching up to our growing lead.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, as long as EP is leading the Thornblade campaign, it is the best interests of both DC and AD to try to stop EP's success. Since AD have no hope in winning the campaign, they are determined to support DC in catching up to our growing lead.

You don’t have success, if we are all being intellectually honest. You are figuratively and literally leeching off essentially two great players and maybe a small handful we can name off the top of our heads who support them. Those small hand full of people/players win every campaign for your faction AND they play a lot. If they both moved to DC, DC would win every campaign and same for AD. Don't kid yourself. When Crys and Anon are not playing you get wiped a lot and I mean a lot. Even when the XO's are leading you don't do very well. I appreciate you think the pugs, soloists and unaffiliated for the pact players help, you don't. You are essentially pots... AP pots. I challenge you to payy those two to sit out a campaign and we will see if you are as good as you think you are in context to how good I know they are. Even said, it is two guilds that win every single battle the rest is cannon fodder, not that the rest don’t get to reap the fruits of their labor and good for them and you. It is not a bad thing per say an although it is harsh I am not meaning it to be it is the truth. I know if I rolled EP I would also have benfitted from their successes and would have probably double the AP I have now maybe more. Even if I did or did not belong to their guilds. There are always Generals that benefit from the various Wars or in some case Grand Overlords and ESO was and is no different, IMO.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

You don’t have success, if we are all being intellectually honest. You are figuratively and literally leeching off essentially two great players and maybe a small handful we can name off the top of our heads who support them. Those small hand full of people/players win every campaign for your faction AND they play a lot. If they both moved to DC, DC would win every campaign and same for AD. Don't kid yourself. When Crys and Anon are not playing you get wiped a lot and I mean a lot. Even when the XO's are leading you don't do very well. I appreciate you think the pugs, soloists and unaffiliated for the pact players help, you don't. You are essentially pots... AP pots. I challenge you to payy those two to sit out a campaign and we will see if you are as good as you think you are in context to how good I know they are. Even said, it is two guilds that win every single battle the rest is cannon fodder, not that the rest don’t get to reap the fruits of their labor and good for them and you. It is not a bad thing per say an although it is harsh I am not meaning it to be it is the truth. I know if I rolled EP I would also have benfitted from their successes and would have probably double the AP I have now maybe more. Even if I did or did not belong to their guilds. There are always Generals that benefit from the various Wars or in some case Grand Overlords and ESO was and is no different, IMO.

Its Pretty funny that during the server maintenance, when usually they leave the points ticking IE. EP night caps when almost no one is on, they leave the points tick. And when someone other than EP capped the map, and it was done by defeating a full population of EP and a med AD pop. However on this occasion EP weren't the ones who capped the map. So they stopped the points. What a surprise!!
    I have no respect for groups like them. Using broken game mechanics should be a ban-able offense. I know someone has to find these so they can fix them. But they dont get fixed. They get abused by the SAME F****in groups Over and over. No action EVER taken.
    We can have three way locked pop battles with TONS of players. It lags with these groups only?? ITS CAUSE THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE!! They know without exploiting they could not win. thats why instead of using skill they stack on flags and spam AOE abilities when NO ONE is even near them. To purposely lag out the server so they dont have to worry about getting killed by better players. And what is funny is they do it when they outnumber us!! Locked pop against med pop and you STILL have to lag out the server. Pathetic!
    You guys are a bad joke!
    As I said in my previous post, EP came back with some lag ball fury after the patch!! They couldn't make any headway fighting us. "They kept wiping" So their next predictable move was , you guessed it, lag ball the flags to drop keeps. And so here it begins again. New patch, Same BS!

Just being truthful. Truth hurts.
    Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on March 17, 2015 2:21AM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I snapped this selfie just after EP captured Glademist and reclaimed ownership of our Chim scroll a little after 11:00 PM EST tonight. That red banner above the door is a beauty.

HPwq0NP.jpg

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I snapped this selfie just after EP captured Glademist and reclaimed ownership of our Chim scroll a little after 11:00 PM EST tonight. That red banner above the door is a beauty.

HPwq0NP.jpg

What guild are you in ?
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot S&#(@ o* t*# P#*&$ and P()*@ o( T* P#@%
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

HPwq0NP.jpg

Right after you lag balled glade you mean. So much skill! PATHETIC!!
    Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on March 17, 2015 3:02PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

HPwq0NP.jpg

The lack of self awareness necessary for a DC to complain about 'lag balling' a keep is staggering.

It's positively EGregious.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on March 17, 2015 3:28PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

HPwq0NP.jpg

The lack of self awareness necessary for a DC to complain about 'lag balling' a keep is staggering.

Is there a group in DC doing this now ? Seriously , I haven't seen it yet .
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Roechacca wrote: »

HPwq0NP.jpg

I havent seen it!!! I see EP doing it. Not aware of ANY DC group that employs this strategy. AD used to do it when those certain players were on AD then switched to EP. (Which by the way is the ONLY reason EP is winning).
    All I have to say is if those players decide to switch to DC DONT!! WE DO NOT WANT YOUR KIND HERE! We dont want exploiters lagers cheaters whatever you want to call it.
    When DC wins it will be by skill not exploits!! And we will win. Even though when we get close EP will just lag cap everything and hold it through maintenance for the points. (which when EP does it they let the points tick.) We do it against even numbers by using tactics that do NOT involve lagging the server. they stop the points. Apparently the DEVS are on EP's side, And do not care about you exploiting to win..
    DEVS... Prove me wrong! Do something about this.
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is getting a little salty.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

HPwq0NP.jpg

I havent seen it!!! I see EP doing it. Not aware of ANY DC group that employs this strategy. AD used to do it when those certain players were on AD then switched to EP. (Which by the way is the ONLY reason EP is winning).
    All I have to say is if those players decide to switch to DC DONT!! WE DO NOT WANT YOUR KIND HERE! We dont want exploiters lagers cheaters whatever you want to call it.
    When DC wins it will be by skill not exploits!! And we will win. Even though when we get close EP will just lag cap everything and hold it through maintenance for the points. (which when EP does it they let the points tick.) We do it against even numbers by using tactics that do NOT involve lagging the server. they stop the points. Apparently the DEVS are on EP's side, And do not care about you exploiting to win..
    DEVS... Prove me wrong! Do something about this.

Settle down the Devs aren't on anyone's side lol
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a group in DC doing this now ?

Yes. We encountered a small group of DC trying to do it when we assaulted Bleaker's a few nights ago. During one of our attacks on Aleswell last night, we experienced the worst lag of the evening. My guild mates and I were pretty much the only EP soldiers there and we do not engage in intentional lagsploiting. We believe in fighting and playing fairly so it was pretty obvious to us where the lag was coming from during that battle.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes. We encountered a small group of DC trying to do it when we assaulted Bleaker's a few nights ago. During one of our attacks on Aleswell last night, we experienced the worst lag of the evening. My guild mates and I were pretty much the only EP soldiers there and we do not engage in intentional lagsploiting. We believe in fighting and playing fairly so it was pretty obvious to us where the lag was coming from during that battle.

Pm me a little more info . I'd like to avoid any groups doing that . It just ruins everyone's game . I'd rather lose then win that way .
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm me a little more info . I'd like to avoid any groups doing that . It just ruins everyone's game . I'd rather lose then win that way .

I was in Bleakers a couple nights ago and 3 nights ago in attacks and defenses where the lag set in. To blame it on DC would be hilarious. Basically; the usual AOE spam on both flags started happening, with heals being spammed to counter and you wind up with just a stand off waiting to see who lands a lucky hit at the right time to actually kill someone and have attrition happen from there until enough might fall to where the lag starts to stop.. Nobdoy I was grouped with were intentionally doing anything other than keeping their guys up.

This has happened a few times and at least twice, we showed up with Bleakers already being breached and walked in to it already being lagged out. So I blame EP. :p
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I have no idea what happened over night

DC ran the map (again) and grabbed all of the scrolls before today's maintenance. AD and EP both managed to reclaim a couple of keeps each before the downtime; but DC will be soaking up free points for several hours today.

Sweet Sweet Karma, tell me Sir EP is always outnumbered, how does it feel to have your butt paddled when we have even numbers?
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

HPwq0NP.jpg

Hey they disbanded so that nightmare is over, plus Brandon was switching to EP shortly after they disbanded
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

HPwq0NP.jpg

Hughezy wrote: »

HPwq0NP.jpg

Hey they disbanded so that nightmare is over, plus Brandon was switching to EP shortly after they disbanded

Trust me, he got mocked right out of the zone. It was rather hilarious to watch.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    Making fun of Brandon on his EP was some of the funniest stuff I've ever participated in zone
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    When EP has double pop of either faction, what do you expect?

Edit to add: I don' t play under a flag of truce, personally.

I hope you do know that ALL alliances have the same pop. cap right?????? if e have 3 bars and DC has 2 and AD has 2 and you work together then it's 4 bars to 3
    Panda244 wrote: »
    "“Dead men are not friends to living men, and give them no gifts.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Ancient Proverb, Dates back to 4th Century BC

“Enemies may unite to eliminate a common threat, but never without a wary eye fixed on their ally.” - Richelle E. Goodrich

"There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies, and that is fighting without them.” - Winston S. Churchill

"War can create many bizarre entities, and many bizarre events. But what war succeeds at doing best, is creating the most unlikeliest of allies." - Unknown

I could go on? It's simple really, AD and DC hate EP more than they hate each other, and will ally together until something happens which causes them to hate each other, more than they hate EP.

In this game the enemy of my enemy is ALSO MY ENEMY even if you work together to win one of you will have to lose
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    When EP has double pop of either faction, what do you expect?

Edit to add: I don' t play under a flag of truce, personally.

I hope you do know that ALL alliances have the same pop. cap right?????? if e have 3 bars and DC has 2 and AD has 2 and you work together then it's 4 bars to 3
    Panda244 wrote: »
    "“Dead men are not friends to living men, and give them no gifts.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Ancient Proverb, Dates back to 4th Century BC

“Enemies may unite to eliminate a common threat, but never without a wary eye fixed on their ally.” - Richelle E. Goodrich

"There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies, and that is fighting without them.” - Winston S. Churchill

"War can create many bizarre entities, and many bizarre events. But what war succeeds at doing best, is creating the most unlikeliest of allies." - Unknown

I could go on? It's simple really, AD and DC hate EP more than they hate each other, and will ally together until something happens which causes them to hate each other, more than they hate EP.

In this game the enemy of my enemy is ALSO MY ENEMY even if you work together to win one of you will have to lose

Well; 3 bars are not always equal. Unles you get 1 bar per person entering, it is just a general marker and I don't think they have told us how many people triggers to show a bar. At the same time; I think the lock is essentially just the 4th bar and also triggers at a point unkown to us as there are times where a few of us jump right in even when the lock is up, and other times where we actually get a queue position.

That said; I doubt the difference in being toward the edge of 3 bars on the high end is double 3 bars on the low end, but I guess we don't really know.
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is true but they have already said that they ill never answer questions about the game's mechanics so I guess we ill never know the Numbers unless we counted it ourselves like we have to test and check everything else
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did provide a graph of Thornblade once that kind of confirmed what everyone thinks.

That said; being DC I do think I have seen us with better numbers lately. A lot seem very unorganized and considered PUGs but there is at least one huge, unorganized guild I think that I would not know the difference between them and PUGs who seem to just run in spread out to be farmed over and over. At the same time, I often wonder if AD is doing anything at all other than just keeping at that stale mate with the DC PUG like fights.
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if you want your people to work together you have to drop the Green Army cause when two enemies fight together one will still have to lose, win or lose the only part that matters is did you have fun winning is a bonus