Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

How long will the AD-DC truce last on Thornblade NA?

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Neither faction experiences any success unless they work together to form a united front against the far superior EP forces. Will this truce make it 24 hours in the new campaign? Place your bets!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When EP has double pop of either faction, what do you expect?

Edit to add: I dont play under a flag of truce, personally.
    Edited by Rylana on March 3, 2015 2:22AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "“Dead men are not friends to living men, and give them no gifts.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Ancient Proverb, Dates back to 4th Century BC

“Enemies may unite to eliminate a common threat, but never without a wary eye fixed on their ally.” - Richelle E. Goodrich

"There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies, and that is fighting without them.” - Winston S. Churchill

"War can create many bizarre entities, and many bizarre events. But what war succeeds at doing best, is creating the most unlikeliest of allies." - Unknown

I could go on? It's simple really, AD and DC hate EP more than they hate each other, and will ally together until something happens which causes them to hate each other, more than they hate EP.
    Edited by Panda244 on March 3, 2015 2:53AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you in the lagwar or Ales tonight? That was epic. They should have the keep collapse on everyones heads.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Neither faction experiences any success unless they work together to form a united front against the far superior EP forces. Will this truce make it 24 hours in the new campaign? Place your bets!

I bet my old cat with his favourite toy. I can also predict that after EP start capping the scrolls during the off-peak hours those remaining AD/DC will attck EP.

The thread is absolutely hilarious. Is EP the victim now? Wonder if any of EP start playing DC (AD) and make similar QQ threads.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I welcome the double team, it "could" be fun if it wasn't for the broken lag riddled system we currently have in place. This being stacking entire factions onto flags to flip keeps because the server tech can't handle the combat that was promised to us pre-launch. Hopefully, the changes in 1.6 especially considering the target cap changes.
    Edited by Alomar on March 3, 2015 3:55PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Honestly I welcome the double team, it "could" be fun if it wasn't for the broken lag riddled system we currently have in place. This being stacking entire factions onto flags to flip keeps because the server tech can't handle the combat that was promised to us pre-launch. Hopefully, the changes in 1.6 especially considering the target cap changes.

Don't call the kettle black my pot friend.
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    Is this thread made of worms and insect parts? It smells like bait.
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    Is this thread made of worms and insect parts? It smells like bait.

Send bait to @hammayolettuce. I am particularly low on guts.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    When EP has double pop of either faction, what do you expect?

Edit to add: I dont play under a flag of truce, personally.

This applies to most AD/DC players I think. But when it is time to kick EP in the nuts, both factions gladly hold hands and take turns.
    Edited by Pancake-Tragedy on March 3, 2015 8:01PM
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah Havoc. Do you guys realize you do this? I'm not going to accuse anyone because I have seen it happen from our side as well and it wasn't like we were trying.

Last night at Ales for example. A lot of EP was on front flag and we were at back, then we traded flags it seemed and people just sat there lagging watching health bars go up and down and up again. AOE heals flying, novas and meteors crashing in, bats! Bats everywhere. Pulsars and oils for a while but think they bugged out. Think it went on for half an hour.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. The only time ep's forces are superior is when they're pop locked capping empty keeps while ad and dc have 1 bar.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it lasts forever. Its better than it being dead... I cant wai to be able to play to enjoy it
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since i cant play im a forum junkie tonight haha
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Ah Havoc. Do you guys realize you do this? I'm not going to accuse anyone because I have seen it happen from our side as well and it wasn't like we were trying.

Last night at Ales for example. A lot of EP was on front flag and we were at back, then we traded flags it seemed and people just sat there lagging watching health bars go up and down and up again. AOE heals flying, novas and meteors crashing in, bats! Bats everywhere. Pulsars and oils for a while but think they bugged out. Think it went on for half an hour.

If you fully read what I said I never said we didn't. No one "doesn't" do this. Every guild and every faction does. Simply because it is a game design flaw and there's no reason we should have to avoid keep takes to prevent lag. What I merely said was that due to the double team, which I'm fine with btw, EP has been dealing with it double than most other factions encounter it.
    Edited by Alomar on March 6, 2015 1:26PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I fully expect AD and DC to continue to "double team" EP until EP losses some numbers. whether that means it lasts another week or another year; it will continue until the numbers are more even.

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is a very wise proverb to follow in my opinion. It is only smart for two enemies to team up against the more powerful enemy. that is one of the best things about a 3 alliance war in my opinion.

However, know the difference between a "truce" and an "alliance"

there is no "green alliance"(or whatever color yellow and blue makes. lol) it is simply a cease fire of a sort. Once EP is taken down a notch, DC and AD will go back to murdering each other like nothing ever happened.
    Edited by Cody on March 6, 2015 9:06PM
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring it so we can

GET PAID!!!!!!

Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What truce ? AD attacks us even when we have no scrolls and EP is taking all their home keeps . Truce ... Pff I fart in your general direction Sir .
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    What truce ? AD attacks us even when we have no scrolls and EP is taking all their home keeps . Truce ... Pff I fart in your general direction Sir .

I never said it was an alliance:D

It is a truce, and it appears to have been broken.

oh, and one thing you must know..

NEVER, fart, on someones balls. It will cause a thermonuclear reaction that will destroy all of tamriel.
    Edited by Cody on March 7, 2015 3:10AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

NEVER, fart, on someones balls. It will cause a thermonuclear reaction that will destroy all of tamriel.

@Cody What in the actual f***? As far as truces go, they're almost always specific to certain guilds and what not, not like the entire alliance agrees to it... I for one only have truces with Vortexman, when we see each other it's our goal to shield bash one another to death, or die trying.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

@Cody What in the actual f***? As far as truces go, they're almost always specific to certain guilds and what not, not like the entire alliance agrees to it... I for one only have truces with Vortexman, when we see each other it's our goal to shield bash one another to death, or die trying.

its a reference to a video game.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dot, dramatic space, Dot, dramatic-er space, Dot

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Look up South Park, the stick of truth. :) You will understand what I meant when you do.
    Edited by Cody on March 7, 2015 3:29AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look up South Park, the stick of truth. :) You will understand what I meant when you do.
    Meh, not really a fan of South Park.. or many Comedies for that matter, no humor is as good as my humor. :mrgreen:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no need to call it a truce, it's just common sense. Us Bananas have no reason to attack Ash, (on Thornblade) and blues should not attack Nikel.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still lol @ this "truce" as you will.

Spent most of the night beating the crap outta blues at Ash milegate. No lag. Unlike the other side of the map....
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well after what blue did to TB tonight, PvDooring before maintenance, I do believe it is on like Michelle Kwan
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shots fired?

I have no idea what happened over night, but I do know that before I logged, I saw EP making a push into AD area leaving them with just one emporer keep and they probably would have pushed more for that if it wasn't for DC drawing some off. At the same time; some AD was trying to take keeps deep in DC.

The story of AD. Run from big fights and look to try to sneak something in on DC while they focus on the real threat to the east.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what happened over night

DC ran the map (again) and grabbed all of the scrolls before today's maintenance. AD and EP both managed to reclaim a couple of keeps each before the downtime; but DC will be soaking up free points for several hours today.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

DC ran the map (again) and grabbed all of the scrolls before today's maintenance. AD and EP both managed to reclaim a couple of keeps each before the downtime; but DC will be soaking up free points for several hours today.

PLEASE!!! Now we are gonna hear EP crying cause DC did to them what EP has been doing since launch , AND is the ONLY way they have EVER won a campaign. Suck it up buttercup!
    Ya DC took the map. But remember, we took your scrolls and got emp AND pushed you back WHILE you were at high pop. After that we just held it! We didnt lag it, we didnt wait for you to log off. We took it by force. DEAL WITH IT!
    Just more proof that EP cant hang when the pop is even. The ONLY time all night that EP's pop was lower than us was AFTER we took everything. Then EP started logging off.
    Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on March 16, 2015 2:03PM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

PLEASE!!! Now we are gonna hear EP crying cause DC did to them what EP has been doing since launch , AND is the ONLY way they have EVER won a campaign. Suck it up buttercup!
    Ya DC took the map. But remember, we took your scrolls and got emp AND pushed you back WHILE you were at high pop. After that we just held it! We didnt lag it, we didnt wait for you to log off. We took it by force. DEAL WITH IT!
    Just more proof that EP cant hang when the pop is even. The ONLY time all night that EP's pop was lower than us was AFTER we took everything. Then EP started logging off.

This post is hysterical. EP supposedly can't hang when the pop is even but we owned about two thirds of the map during the height of prime time last night when all three factions were pop locked. I guess it is easy to dismiss facts and reality when they do not match the propaganda you are peddling.