The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sheliza vs 2 (NA 50k challenge)

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    it's my mistake not to slot the wings. :D
    the dk wears valkyn skoria to put up better dps while the sorc uses crushing shock. they also did a good job immobilizing me. well, thyre brave and good enough to try.
    :D

I don't use valkyn skoria. lol.

You can clearly see in my screenshot that I don't.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure your a nice person and all but trying to sell a build that can't kill 2v1 as unkillable is well... enough said.

And unkillable 1v1... yet to be determined. That can do nothing more than block and stay alive but not kill any decent player is well... enough said.

I don't quite see the value of this build as i am almost positive if the challenge was reversed you couldn't kill anyone taking that challenge in 5 min either.

So in closing a built that can survive a 1v1 and not kill with the probability of dying to a 2v1 sounds ridiculous to not only claim as unkillable but to play period

DK SCRUB OUT

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Im sure your a nice person and all but trying to sell a build that can't kill 2v1 as unkillable is well... enough said.

And unkillable 1v1... yet to be determined. That can do nothing more than block and stay alive but not kill any decent player is well... enough said.

I don't quite see the value of this build as i am almost positive if the challenge was reversed you couldn't kill anyone taking that challenge in 5 min either.

So in closing a built that can survive a 1v1 and not kill with the probability of dying to a 2v1 sounds ridiculous to not only claim as unkillable but to play period

DK SCRUB OUT

I can see where he can dish out damage with his build, but really, it seems useless if it can't be used for more than staying alive in a 1v1. And the damage is nothing that can't be efficiently healed through, so yeah lol
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

I can see where he can dish out damage with his build, but really, it seems useless if it can't be used for more than staying alive in a 1v1. And the damage is nothing that can't be efficiently healed through, so yeah lol

dont be fooled by killing me in 1v2 that you can kill me in 1v1 my friend. i was using different skill sets for 1v2 coz im trying to survive in 5 minutes, thats the challenge. i should have done better, but it's ok. :D

but 1on1, this still stands as the best build, unkillable and can kill any player given that no surrender will happen. best player's fight will really last long, so there is really no draw if the players want to know who is really better. this build gives better playability, meaning less effort (say button press per second), so this will outlast any player, as well as it was created by outsmarting other builds. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If one isn't spamming DarkFlare on you, i'll be surprised
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When exactly @Sypher will stream his duel?
    Edited by Lhorion on February 28, 2015 4:52PM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lhorion wrote: »
    When exactly @Sypher will stream his duel?

tomorrow. saturday, dont miss it.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here in Germany it is Satruday, 18:01!
    Can you tell me your time? Will be the duel at (your) night/evening?
    Edited by Lhorion on February 28, 2015 5:02PM
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stream will start in 8 hours from the time I made this post.

Taga is that good timing for you?

If you miss the fight live you can watch the twitch highlight or the YouTube upload which will be uploaded shortly after the event.
    Edited by Sypher on February 28, 2015 5:14PM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maurice-Moss.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx, @Sypher so i can go to bed then :)
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I will be on the pts in less than an hour with a 2h stamina templar so I'd like to see this Dk in action if possible. :)
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stream? hell I want to know the location so I can /sitchair and enjoy the show
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stream? hell I want to know the location so I can /sitchair and enjoy the show

I second this, would love to watch it live in Cyrodiil!

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I'm out eating right now. I'll be home in 1-2 hours and go live on twitch :)
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    il be online in 1hr and be online for 15 hrs
    :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Live in 5 minutes

Twitch.tv/SypherPK

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who won?
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tuned out for a bit, but I did see Sypher and Aetch win one round at least, and there was something like 2 minutes left on the timer.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher and Aetcah vs Sheliza (NB+NB vs DK)
    Round 1: Draw = Loss for Sypher and Aetcha
    Round 2+3= Win for Sypher and Aetcha

40K Pay Out.

Sypher vs Sheliza (DK vs DK)

Fight: Sypher wins

50K Pay out.

Good fights man, it was really fun.

Videos/VOD will be posted shortly.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i should insta gank you next week:D
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Two deadliest duos in Cyrodiil have SHUT YOU DOWN and put you back in your place. You're welcome.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was a good fight.

b7ORv6Y.png
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What have I been saying for weeks? Now this guy has no reason to bump his own threads anymore.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

• Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    hahah good job sypher . oh and sheliza "the unkillable" u got wrecked XD
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Achievement Unlocked: Killing the Unkillable

Only Sypher can do it. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missing that LOL button right about now
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    Achievement Unlocked: Killing the Unkillable

Only Sypher can do it. :D

You really don't know when enough is enough... first its unkillable then its unkillable except for sypher... are you just going to make a list of ppl and call it unkillable except these ppl on the list? the fact is its not unkillable and this build is nothing more than your peraonal propaganda for attention.

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    I have a better challenge, beat my DPS.