Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sheliza vs 2 (NA 50k challenge)

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher, lets enter this competition as well. You can 1v1 him and I'll spam dark flare until he dies.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Sypher, lets enter this competition as well. You can 1v1 him and I'll spam dark flare until he dies.

Yeah, no one needs purge/purify. Healing doesnt really matter.
    Edited by WRX on March 1, 2015 9:41AM
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must of been wearing the wrong gear.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    Must of been wearing the wrong gear.

No this was his old spec :wink:
    Not the new unkillable build :wink:

Otherwise that would make all his claims false and we would all be laughing at him for his arrogance...... bahahahahaha...... bahahahaha...... bahahahaha
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The unkillable build that can duel the best player while eating.

Most of us knew this is a lie.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    TagaParti wrote: »
    Achievement Unlocked: Killing the Unkillable

Only Sypher can do it. :D

You really don't know when enough is enough... first its unkillable then its unkillable except for sypher... are you just going to make a list of ppl and call it unkillable except these ppl on the list? the fact is its not unkillable and this build is nothing more than your peraonal propaganda for attention.

you are very much welcome to try my friend.
    :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lhorion wrote: »

i was trying to hard to kill him too, i went out of the unkillable mode. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You never had this mode. Don't look for excuses. Having lunch while combat looks different.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a very good feeling a pet sorc would be able to kill you much faster than a DK (yes, on live), here's what someone from NA could try:

Double resto,

Bar1: Immovable, streak, encase + double pets.

Bar 2: Daedric ward (more pet dmg buff), double pets, curse and another ability of your choice (maybe one more unblockable AOE like lightning splash).

Enchant both staffs with disease for healing debuff and perma encase the DK with streak when he rolls out of it and charges into you. If he does that sufficiently enough he'll be out of stamina quickly if he's in light armor.

Keep immovable up as much as you can and get the heavy attack buff damage set for 1K heavies. :) (it procs every time you cast immovable and lasts 5 or so seconds, so enough for 1-2 attacks). Apply curse when you can and watch the DK absorb 100% unblockable damage.

Syrabane won't help him if he has it, he'll be perma encased and your resto heavies will restore constant magicka making you perfectly capable of streaking out everytime he gets near you and applying the snare again and again and again. Morph encase for snare effect. Healing pet in case you get in trouble, but with low DPS from the DK I doubt you'd need it.

Edit: Oh, and of course Atronach (greater duration morph combined with daedric ward for more dmg) on both bars for more unblockable AOE with Encase. :)
    Edited by LegendaryMage on March 1, 2015 1:19PM
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a very good feeling a pet sorc would be able to kill you much faster than a DK (yes, on live), here's what someone from NA could try:

Double resto,

Bar1: Immovable, streak, encase + double pets.

Bar 2: Daedric ward (more pet dmg buff), double pets, curse and another ability of your choice (maybe one more unblockable AOE like lightning splash).

Enchant both staffs with disease for healing debuff and perma encase the DK with streak when he rolls out of it and charges into you. If he does that sufficiently enough he'll be out of stamina quickly if he's in light armor.

Keep immovable up as much as you can and get the heavy attack buff damage set for 1K heavies. :) (it procs every time you cast immovable and lasts 5 or so seconds, so enough for 1-2 attacks). Apply curse when you can and watch the DK absorb 100% unblockable damage.

Syrabane won't help him if he has it, he'll be perma encased and your resto heavies will restore constant magicka making you perfectly capable of streaking out everytime he gets near you and applying the snare again and again and again. Morph encase for snare effect. Healing pet in case you get in trouble, but with low DPS from the DK I doubt you'd need it.

Edit: Oh, and of course Atronach (greater duration morph combined with daedric ward for more dmg) on both bars for more unblockable AOE with Encase. :)

Interesting, I wish you could try it against him. But this DK is a stamina DK, it will be harder to drain his stamina.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even better, he'll have much less magicka to tank the damage (twilight pet is unblockable too). Encase is a soft cc so he can be permanently encased/snared there's nothing for him to breakfree out of.

When he rolls out of encase, even if he's not snared, you can streak through him (streak works even if he rolls) and he'll be disoriented for sure.

Then he can breakfree but you just encase him again and we're back to the beginning. Use all 3 glyphs for reducing cost, get atronach stone for maxing out regen and you can go on forever. Warlock jewelry + 2 pieces and maxed out magicka.

I think he's using the puncture heal master sword, so that's gonna be neutralized entirely and GDB costs a lot on stamina setups. The damage output of this build is not only a lot, but also entirely unblockable (resto heavy, twilight pet, curse etc). You could possibly swap encase for daedric mines for even more dmg.

So 3 rotations (rotation being curse 500 dmg + buffed heavy attack approx. 1K dmg) + constant pet dots (200-250 dmg or so) and your 3K hp is gone, you can block as much as you want. Don't forget the buffed atronach that also slows you down and it's gg. :)

@Yuke was a victim of this build even without the undaunted set + curse combo.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on March 1, 2015 2:24PM
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even better, he'll have much less magicka to tank the damage (twilight pet is unblockable too). Encase is a soft cc so he can be permanently encased/snared there's nothing for him to breakfree out of.

When he rolls out of encase, even if he's not snared, you can streak through him (streak works even if he rolls) and he'll be disoriented for sure.

Then he can breakfree but you just encase him again and we're back to the beginning. Use all 3 glyphs for reducing cost, get atronach stone for maxing out regen and you can go on forever. Warlock jewelry + 2 pieces and maxed out magicka.

I think he's using the puncture heal master sword, so that's gonna be neutralized entirely and GDB costs a lot on stamina setups. The damage output of this build is not only a lot, but also entirely unblockable (resto heavy, twilight pet, curse etc). You could possibly swap encase for daedric mines for even more dmg.

So 3 rotations (rotation being curse 500 dmg + buffed heavy attack approx. 1K dmg) + constant pet dots (200-250 dmg or so) and your 3K hp is gone, you can block as much as you want. Don't forget the buffed atronach that also slows you down and it's gg. :)

I feel like this may work but the sorc would have to be quick to dispell the pet when his 2 peice procs to prevent him from filling back up to full health.

If the 2-peice set wasn't bugged and was cleansable (it will be in 1.6) it would make it easier to fight him in close range.
    Edited by Sypher on March 1, 2015 3:45PM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, sounds possible. And even if not - Legendary Mage would handle it.
    The good thing with good players is: They don't need posts like "The Unkillable DK".
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I believe @Germtrocity needs to take him on (:

We blew him the hell up when we took him on together, I think he could do it.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • kokoandshinb14a_ESO
    So I finally got to see 1 of the duels.
    Sypher vs sheliza 1v1.

Anyhow sypher won using Duran bane set up to nullify whatever build sheliza runs.
    Sypher used a very specific anti heal build, defiantly duel centric and premeditated vs sheliza.

In that regards I can't see how this upcoming fight 2v1 can be won by sheliza if the heals are being negated then mass pressure applied by 2 dps.

I can figure out sypher build based on his hotbar.

What I'd like to know is shelizas.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

You don't have DPS and you dont have an unkillable mode.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti's statement on 1v1 vs sypher:
    video refer to sypher gaming channel or to the other thread Sheliza vs 2 (NA 50k challenge)

Fans and haters of the Unkillable Sheliza, dont be fooled on what seemed to be a loss fight of our Champion.

I needed to show you guys a proof of the build, that is my main purpose of the 50k challenges 1on1 and 1v2. I know Sypher, he will post videos of his achievements, and killing the Unkillable will be more awesome than killing noobs in 1vX selected videos. Thus, i have to give him a reason to post the video of our fight, i have to let him win.

I know the meaning of the word "Unkillable" before i used it, and it means it cant be killed 1on1. For those who watched the whole streaming in twitch, we had a 1v2 before the 1on1. All i needed was the very first fight, and you have witnessed that Sypher and Aetcharian cant kill me, even without that 5 minute timer. And from that fight, i needed to prove nothing, they cant kill me, and i wont get a video from Sypher if thats the case. Sypher asked for a 2nd fight, which i agreed for the purpose of letting them win. And so it appears to be a win for them, well done on my side making it seems realistic. Then he asked for a 3rd fight, coz 1-1 is a draw and that a loss for them. They really need to win, and i should give it to them if i want my vid, im thinking he will post the 1v2 fight where they cant kill me but he did not. I let them win the 3rd fight of course.

And then comes the 1on1, where i cant figure out how to show the Unkillable at the same time letting him win. I decided to show it for few moments, you can clearly see how tough Sheliza is. And i can see how pathetic his damage was, but i have to let him win, and so i needed to drop my block. There are times where i unwantedly dropped his hp, and the thrill of killing him is sinking on me, but i cant forget to let him win if i want that fight to be posted. And i did, let him win while making it appears to everyone as realistic as possible. It was a masterpiece, an act of fooling evryone.

But why am i doing this explanation now after fooling them all, coz the Unkillable's name should be cleared against any mark of doubt. The video was posted, comments was made, curse has been throwned and the fans on the build was hurt. It is time to tell the truth after getting what i want.

Go and watch the Unkillable, hope Sypher post the 1v2 fight where they cant kill Sheliza. The Unkillable cant be killed, watch closely. Do you think Sypher can really kill it if im not going for his video? Clearly not.

Believe it or not. Just ask Araxleon and the others like Exorus, for they have witnessed the full monstrosity of the Unkillable.

Thank you guys for watching!
    Edited by TagaParti on March 2, 2015 12:51AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So what's your explanation for when German and I killed you 2v1?
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Aetcharian
    Aetcharian
    ✭✭✭
    Undeniably, without doubt, the most *** thing I've ever read. This is pure ass, even for a troll.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: Removed this comment to prevent naming and shaming violation.
    Edited by Sypher on March 2, 2015 2:20PM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher's reputation is clean, that fight is not scripted, he did all he can to kill me. But on my part, i just let him win coz i want him to post a video. That is how simple it is, he can never kill the Unkillable if i played it right.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher's reputation is clean, that fight is not scripted, he did all he can to kill me. But on my part, i just let him win coz i want him to post a video. That is how simple it is, he can never kill the Unkillable if i played it right.

And what about when German and I killed you? What's your excuse?
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

in 1v2 im not unkillable. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

in 1v2 im not unkillable. :D

You claimed that Sypher and Aetcha not being able to kill you the first go makes you actually unkillable, yet we blew you up.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you kidding me?

You know that you can't farm LOLs anymore, right?
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you kidding me?

You know that you can't farm LOLs anymore, right?

lols doesnt bother me, it just bothers me to know that noone can kill my build. Sorry to Sypher for not giving him a real fight he wanted.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    You guys don't understand, he just wants to be ESO famous... LOL jk he's an as$hat.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    You guys don't understand, he just wants to be ESO famous... LOL jk he's an as$hat.
    @Gooey :trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface: NSFW :trollface:
    Edited by Panda244 on March 2, 2015 4:34AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    @Gooey :trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCS3GPThwlQ

Damn it ZOS give me my LOL button back.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    @Gooey :trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCS3GPThwlQ

Damn it ZOS give me my LOL button back.

lmfao, we should start a petition on Change.org
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.