The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sheliza vs 2 (NA 50k challenge)

TagaParti
TagaParti
✭✭✭✭
And all the challengers for the 1on1 challenge have failed!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/150315/the-50k-1on1-challenge#latest

As such, i am welcoming 2 challengers to beat me. Sheliza is undeniably Unkillable 1on1 against any class or player. But the Unkillable build is only for 1on1 duels, in 1v2 it depends.

Here is the challenge!
Sheliza vs 2 players in a 5-minute fight. Casting ultimate before the start. If Sheliza is dead within 5 minutes, 50k gold will be given as prize. (25k for each)

Entry fee for the challenge is 5k per player.
Be proud to kill the Unkillable in 1v2 duel, trust me, it is harder than Dragonstar Arena Vet mode.

I am looking forward for
Sheliza vs Sypher + Araxleon
I can be killed in 1v2.

Good Luck!
:D

Sypher & Aetcharian will take the challenge.
Watch the fight on Sypher twitch channel or in Sypher's youtube channel.
Edited by TagaParti on February 25, 2015 12:42AM
Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/150315/the-50k-1on1-challenge#latest

As such, i am welcoming 2 challengers to beat me. Sheliza is undeniably Unkillable 1on1 against any class or player. But the Unkillable build is only for 1on1 duels, in 1v2 it depends.

Here is the challenge!
    Sheliza vs 2 players in a 5-minute fight. Casting ultimate before the start. If Sheliza is dead within 5 minutes, 50k gold will be given as prize. (25k for each)

Be proud to kill the Unkillable in 1v2 duel, trust me, it is harder than Dragonstar Arena Vet mode.

I am looking forward for
    I can be killed in 1v2.

Good Luck!

"It is harder than Dragonstar Arena Vet mode."
    Depends on which wave, fighting you I can turtle up and not die, which can be seen as easy. You can't really turtle up indefinitely in DSA Vet, so again, could be seen as easy... But a good NB and any other class could easily kill you 1v2, doesn't matter how hard you are to kill, two people beating on your Stamina with fear spam every 4 seconds will eventually drain you dry and then you're open to the harder hitting attacks :wink:

Also, 1.6 or 1.5?
    Edited by Panda244 on February 23, 2015 8:54AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    HOLD ON, BAE BEAT YOU IN A 1V1 YOU SCRUB

so you watched how i beat him? then when i was afk he killed me? :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Here is the challenge!

I am looking forward for
    I can be killed in 1v2.

Good Luck!

Depends on which wave, fighting you I can turtle up and not die, which can be seen as easy. You can't really turtle up indefinitely in DSA Vet, so again, could be seen as easy... But a good NB and any other class could easily kill you 1v2, doesn't matter how hard you are to kill, two people beating on your Stamina with fear spam every 4 seconds will eventually drain you dry and then you're open to the harder hitting attacks :wink:

Also, 1.6 or 1.5?

Totally wrong bro.
    And yeah, this challenge is open evenin 1.6.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is the challenge!

I am looking forward for
    I can be killed in 1v2.

Good Luck!

Also, 1.6 or 1.5?

Totally wrong bro.
    I'm not wrong, I beat you 1v1 after 10 minutes or so of me beating on your shield and your weapon charge running out. :smirk:

The only thing that's changed since then, and now, is I think you started using a 2H to launch those surprise attacks on your opponent to make them go, "Oh ****!" once they run out of resources hammering on you. You're a tank, that's a given, but a NB fearing you and beating on your shield, along with another class, can kill you, between having to break free from fear every 6-7 seconds and being constantly hit so your Stamina doesn't get a break, you will run out of Stamina, it'd be impossible not to, I don't care how much recovery or reduction you have, no one can permanently block against two people forever.

HOWEVER!!! If even one of those two people screws up and stops attacking you even for a brief pause, then you can do it. Gotta fight people with brains Taga, otherwise your build isn't anything special :tongue:

But yeah, you'd be harder to kill in 1.6 WHEN you get the CP, right at launch of 1.6 you'll be easier because of the overall crap Stamina drain you get from blocking, I'd be game for fighting you again in 1.6, just because, won't be able to do a redo in 1.5 though, no computer to play on atm, and 1.6 will definitely be out by the time I get my computer back.
    Edited by Panda244 on February 23, 2015 9:09AM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

Here is the challenge!

I am looking forward for
    I can be killed in 1v2.

Good Luck!

Also, 1.6 or 1.5?

Totally wrong bro.
    I'm not wrong, I beat you 1v1 after 10 minutes or so of me beating on your shield and your weapon charge running out. :smirk:

The only thing that's changed since then, and now, is I think you started using a 2H to launch those surprise attacks on your opponent to make them go, "Oh ****!" once they run out of resources hammering on you. You're a tank, that's a given, but a NB fearing you and beating on your shield, along with another class, can kill you, between having to break free from fear every 6-7 seconds and being constantly hit so your Stamina doesn't get a break, you will run out of Stamina, it'd be impossible not to, I don't care how much recovery or reduction you have, no one can permanently block against two people forever.

HOWEVER!!! If even one of those two people screws up and stops attacking you even for a brief pause, then you can do it. Gotta fight people with brains Taga, otherwise your build isn't anything special :tongue:

But yeah, you'd be harder to kill in 1.6 WHEN you get the CP, right at launch of 1.6 you'll be easier because of the overall crap Stamina drain you get from blocking, I'd be game for fighting you again in 1.6, just because, won't be able to do a redo in 1.5 though, no computer to play on atm, and 1.6 will definitely be out by the time I get my computer back.

Youre a good dueler, but please, how many times do i have to tell you that i was wearing the wrong gears that time, it is not my Unkillable set up.

Yes, i am using 2 handed to finish off opponents.

No, it is not that simple to drain me. I have fought 2 NB DW with shades. I can be beaten in 1v2, but not so easy.

1.6? Im so excited.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is the challenge!

I am looking forward for
    I can be killed in 1v2.

Good Luck!

Also, 1.6 or 1.5?

Totally wrong bro.

Youre a good dueler, but please, how many times do i have to tell you that i was wearing the wrong gears that time, it is not my Unkillable set up.

No, it is not that simple to drain me. I have fought 2 NB DW with shades. I can be beaten in 1v2, but not so easy.

1.6? Im so excited.
    I'm a good dueler... I've dueled like.. 4-5 people? You, @blabafat @Radolfus @Sypher and a few others that I don't know the @ names of, Blaba is always a long fight where I eventually get perma-stunned, me and Radolfus are rather even, he says I beat him cause I chug a red bull every 10 seconds, which is true. Engine Guardian :heart:

Sypher I dueled at v8 and lasted about ten seconds, you I killed once, turtled once, few others that I've won and loss... I'm like the average joe of dueling Mmk. I would've dueled more, but poof laptop go boom.. Oh.. Can you check if I got kicked from legends for being inactive? I'll cry if I did.. :bawling:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd drain your Stamina faster than those Dw NBs, trust me. Unfortunately I'm on EU, so no way we would meet anywhere.

2v1 would be too easy, no match for good NBs.

I'm bored right now, gimme something to think about. Tell me what you would do against a NB Duo, draining your Stamina in a couple of seconds.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

Here is the challenge!

I am looking forward for
    I can be killed in 1v2.

Good Luck!

Also, 1.6 or 1.5?

Totally wrong bro.

1.6? Im so excited.
    I'm a good dueler... I've dueled like.. 4-5 people? You, @blabafat @Radolfus @Sypher and a few others that I don't know the @ names of, Blaba is always a long fight where I eventually get perma-stunned, me and Radolfus are rather even, he says I beat him cause I chug a red bull every 10 seconds, which is true. Engine Guardian :heart:

Sypher I dueled at v8 and lasted about ten seconds, you I killed once, turtled once, few others that I've won and loss... I'm like the average joe of dueling Mmk. I would've dueled more, but poof laptop go boom.. Oh.. Can you check if I got kicked from legends for being inactive? I'll cry if I did.. :bawling:

for the Nth time, i was wearing the wrong gears. hahaha i cant blame you tho for thinking you killed the Unkillable.

ill check the guild for you. You can always join back if youre kicked.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    I'd drain your Stamina faster than those Dw NBs, trust me. Unfortunately I'm on EU, so no way we would meet anywhere.

I'm bored right now, gimme something to think about. Tell me what you would do against a NB Duo, draining your Stamina in a couple of seconds.

ok, think about this. How can even 4 bad pvpers, all NB using DW, with 2 shades each cant drain me? and thyre using fear nonstop too.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

ok, think about this. How can even 4 bad pvpers, all NB using DW, with 2 shades each cant drain me? and thyre using fear nonstop too.

Cause they're bad, you said it already.

- Meow -
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    omg my eyes.!
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    @Panda244 your a strong dueler but for real ur build was something new to me when we fought cause i was so used to the originals! Props to you for being creative and bascailly being a good player also being unpredictable and catching me off guard! Also if you are kicked i can invite you back as i am a moderator.
    Edited by Radolfus on February 23, 2015 1:28PM
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radolfus wrote: »
    @Panda244 your a strong dueler but for real ur build was something new to me when we fought cause i was so used to the originals! Props to you for being creative and bascailly being a good player also being unpredictable and catching me off guard! Also if you are kicked i can invite you back as i am a moderator.

Aight, thanks @Radolfus also, nothing really unique about my DK build... It's just stacking Seducer/Warlock like everyone else, and then stacking Engine Guardian ontop of it, with no spell damage on the enchants so it has increased durability, I may switch to Bloodspawn come 1.6, depends, if I can't drop a Standard every 10 seconds... I'm not a good DK :tongue:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    south-park-s10e08c05-the-slaughter-16x9.jpg?
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so I understand this challenge....

It's that you can't be killed 1v1. It's not claiming you can actually kill the other person.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You lost to Bae .. Enough of these threads already. I've beaten you with my DK and my Sorc. Standing there and holding block is not hard.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    You lost to Bae .. Enough of these threads already. I've beaten you with my DK and my Sorc. Standing there and holding block is not hard.

A 2v1 fight? Asgari I think I know how to rek this guy and do it in style
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher and Aetcha accept this challenge.

Have that 50K ready.

I need tri-pot money man...
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

Have that 50K ready.

All you need to do is block like him while Aetcha stam attacks him. Fight over in under 60 seconds. or just double ambush death stroke with fear lol
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

Have that 50K ready.

50k ready GM.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is different from 1on1 challenge. in this 1v2, i dont need to kill coz there are 2 enemies. it is for the 2 enemies to kill me in 5 minutes. can you see how hard it is to be done? if you think it is easy, get a partner and enter the challenge of the Raid Boss.
    :smiley:
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh oh! Wait! I can do it to!
    "The Nutella Nightblade" - PvP Build
    • 5 Set Seducer
    • 5 Pieces of Heavy Armor with Impenetrable, Enchanted with Health/Magicka
    • 2 Set Malubeth's Scourge
    • 2 Pieces of Light Armor with Infused, Enchanted with Stamina
    • 3 Set Dominion's Potentate
    • Sword/Shield + Neck, with Defending/Impenetrable + Healthy, Enchanted with Disease/Health/Block Cost Reduction
    • 2 Set Cyrodiil's Light
    • Rings, with Arcane, Enchanted with Spell Damage

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Swallow Soul
    2. Sap Essence
    3. Absorb Magic
    4. Invasion
    5. Siphoning Attacks
    6. Ultimate: Veil of Blades
    Off Bar (Restoration Staff)
    1. Refreshing Path
    2. Rapid Regeneration
    3. Structured Entropy
    4. Cleanse
    5. Unstoppable
    6. Ultimate: Soul Assault/Replenishing Barrier/Soul Tether
    If we're dueling, and I want to make it interesting, swap out Invasion for Lotus Fan, Absorb Magic for Surprise Attack, Swallow Soul for Impale, Veil of Blades for Incapacitating Strike, Refreshing Path for Mass Hysteria. Otherwise I can just tank indefinitely, same as you Taga. Stand there, and itch my butt crack while they dent my shield with their skulls... Don't believe me? :open_mouth:

Ask @vortexman11 the time I hopped around Alessia bridge, shield charged into 15-20ish EP crammed into the tunnel, stood in Caltrops, and oil, and tanked them all for a solid minute and a half, slowly but surely pushing them back into the tunnel, before AD decided to push them back to Sejanus, I died as soon as AD pushed, but it's the thought that counts... Can't tank two oil pots forever... I probably could of killed them if I was a Vampire and used Bats instead of Veil. :wink:

Edit: I solo'd the first AA boss on my NB, and I got the Hel Ra boss down to 60% with a friend, we didn't wanna give it another go cause we kept getting killed in those ground whirlwind things.
    Edited by Panda244 on February 24, 2015 5:06AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this is different from 1on1 challenge. in this 1v2, i dont need to kill coz there are 2 enemies. it is for the 2 enemies to kill me in 5 minutes. can you see how hard it is to be done? if you think it is easy, get a partner and enter the challenge of the Raid Boss.
    :smiley:

Surviving 5 minutes? Easy. *uses cloak*
    Edited by Soulac on February 24, 2015 4:37AM

- Meow -
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • 5 Set Seducer
    • Sword/Shield + Neck, with Defending/Impenetrable + Healthy, Enchanted with Disease/Health/Block Cost Reduction
    • 2 Set Cyrodiil's Light

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Swallow Soul
    2. Sap Essence
    3. Absorb Magic
    4. Invasion
    5. Siphoning Attacks
    1. Refreshing Path
    2. Rapid Regeneration
    3. Structured Entropy
    4. Cleanse
    5. Unstoppable
    If we're dueling, and I want to make it interesting, swap out Invasion for Lotus Fan, Absorb Magic for Surprise Attack, Swallow Soul for Impale, Veil of Blades for Incapacitating Strike, Refreshing Path for Mass Hysteria. Otherwise I can just tank indefinitely, same as you Taga. Stand there, and itch my butt crack while they dent my shield with their skulls... Don't believe me? :open_mouth:

Ask @vortexman11 the time I hopped around Alessia bridge, shield charged into 15-20ish EP crammed into the tunnel, stood in Caltrops, and oil, and tanked them all for a solid minute and a half, slowly but surely pushing them back into the tunnel, before AD decided to push them back to Sejanus, I died as soon as AD pushed, but it's the thought that counts... Can't tank two oil pots forever... I probably could of killed them if I was a Vampire and used Bats instead of Veil. :wink:

Instead of standing in oil, next time do a vertical shield charge up the wall. ;) It's how I counter the alessia bridge farms in style.

Edited by IxSTALKERxI on February 24, 2015 4:42AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • 5 Set Seducer
    • 2 Set Cyrodiil's Light

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Swallow Soul
    2. Sap Essence
    3. Absorb Magic
    4. Invasion
    5. Siphoning Attacks
    1. Refreshing Path
    2. Rapid Regeneration
    3. Structured Entropy
    4. Cleanse
    5. Unstoppable

Instead of standing in oil, next time do a vertical shield charge up the wall. ;) It's how I counter the alessia bridge farms in style.

The only reason I play N'tel anymore is to make the Haderus native EP angry, standing in oil and taking it? Just the way to do that.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    • 5 Set Seducer
    • 2 Set Cyrodiil's Light

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Swallow Soul
    2. Sap Essence
    3. Absorb Magic
    4. Invasion
    5. Siphoning Attacks
    1. Refreshing Path
    2. Rapid Regeneration
    3. Structured Entropy
    4. Cleanse
    5. Unstoppable

Sypher and Aetcha are 2 of the best Dueler, 1on1 they are monsters. Now im going to endure all their hits for 5 minutes. I dont know what will be the result is, but il do my best. 1on1 i dont even need 2 hands to play defense, but in 1v2 i know i have to outsmart and outplay them, same thing for them so that they can kill me on time.

I hope Sypher would record the fight, i want all the best offensive duos to try me.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    sypher should just stream it
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of whether you're "unkillable" or not, OP... your threads are always entertaining reading.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll record/upload the fight on to youtube. Me and Aetcha are available now if you are.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll record/upload the fight on to youtube. Me and Aetcha are available now if you are.

*scribbles down on notepad to add to Sypher's schedule*

ERP... ERP.... ERP.... Duels... ERP.... 1vX Video... ERP.... ERP.... Did I leave anything out, I think you have an opening at 8PM this weekend, should we schedule some uh... yeah... :confounded:

xD

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF