The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Invalid Eyebrow?

OrdainedFaun
OrdainedFaun
✭✭
I logged onto the PTS a couple of minutes ago and had no characters present (strange). So I figured I would go create a character. I rolled a Khajit female character with the V14 template, but I could not actually create her because I kept getting the "invalid eyebrow" error. I tried randomizing her looks and messing with all the eyebrow settings and no dice. Anyone else getting this?
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this when trying to create an Argonian the other day too. Switched to Reguard and it worked just fine.
    Edited by ThatNeonZebraAgain on February 27, 2015 6:24PM
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's just weird

post-27763-John-Belushi-eyebrows-gif-Anim-rOdx.gif
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Character creation has been very glitchy since the last 2 patches . Styles don't stick . Bald characters after setting up a hair style . Now this eyebrow thing .
  • OrdainedFaun
    OrdainedFaun
    ✭✭
    Well that's a great way to keep the influx of new/returning players around once FTP hits - let's make it much harder/buggier for them to create new characters to play!
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We identified the issue! There shouldn't be any eyebrow-related character creation hold ups once Update 6 goes live.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • OrdainedFaun
    OrdainedFaun
    ✭✭
    Yay I can keep my big, bushy brows!
  • Stickbow
    Stickbow
    ✭✭✭
    We identified the issue! There shouldn't be any eyebrow-related character creation hold ups once Update 6 goes live.

Thanks, Tristan. I assume (or at least hope) that includes the issues reported where various settings in character creation would reset when you changed something else (like going bald when you make the toon taller).
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albeit being highly illogical, I am certain this was no coincedence. Fascinating!
    color_nimoy_headshot.jpg
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albeit being highly illogical, I am certain this was no coincedence. Fascinating!
    color_nimoy_headshot.jpg

Too soon dude, too soon. I can't even look at his photos without getting hit right in the feels.
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on February 28, 2015 7:18PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    color_nimoy_headshot.jpg

Too soon dude, too soon. I can't even look at his photos without getting hit right in the feels.

Had a few drinks in his honor and listened to his songs yesterday. And I'll probably start re-watching TOS again. I'm glad we had him around.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_m210fp4pHE1qa5rnho3_400.gif
    Edited by glak on February 28, 2015 7:48PM
  • robeauch
    robeauch
    ✭✭✭
    "Invalid Eyebrow" is the name of my next prog-rock band.