The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD tb work together? think not.

• Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    A few of us DC tried to help you AD guys out at Black Boot last night but you kept attacking us , we were jumping up and down waving and running to signal we werent there to fight you , we killed a few Red Zergers but couldnt feel the Green Team love enough to stick around :neutral_face:
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMG138 wrote: »
    WRX wrote: »
    Gizit wrote: »
    Speaking for myself an EP player whom works very well with the other Guilds on EP.

We zerg because we care- we dont want to give you an easy fight, we scout so often it hurts. We even organize our approach to certain keeps as 4-5 full groups of TeamSpeak organized guilds.

Seriously, 100+ *** people?

@ZoS, please perma ban.

Ban for what? Playing the game?

I'm not being serious. Well actually I am, but I understands its completely unreasonable.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Ep wins only because they outnumber their combined enemies and they aoe spam lag to give their zerg even more advantages. I love fighting AD - often similar numbers vs the spamlag clowncar EP without the lag. It's nice that AD hates EP nearly as much as I do. I will gladly help AD anytime. just say the word. Winning isn't the objective. Denying ep what they want IS.

and just like that i have to come kill you.

thornblade right?
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OP, well taken, but, let me tell you why I've started to find myself running solo around Thorn more than usual. If my guildies aren't running a group that's pretty much the deciding factor. I generally stopped joining pugs because I didn't care for the usual leaders and/or I felt the objectives consistently did not make sense. I don't like feeding AP to the enemy. So lacking those group options I prefer to run solo and go to objectives I believe worthwhile, where 99% of the time I'm playing alongside another group anyway.

I'm not sure what the angst is against soloers as they make up a part of the whole, unless they are specifically just dueling. Even solo gankers assist the faction. You don't need to be in a group (technically as small as 2 people) to contribute.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, you misinterpret my use of "Groups" take for example the add-on i am using is 4 men to a group.

remember when decibel used to be good too?
    @zos give them a buff

spelling~
    Edited by Gizit on February 17, 2015 8:35PM
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, you misinterpret my use of "Groups" take for example the add-on i am using is 4 men to a group.

@zos give them a buff

spelling~

And you are?
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Not perma banned?

You seem mad bro'- should probably start asking ZOS for the forward camps and ground oil back.
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Kode
    Kode
    ✭✭✭
    Does it matter who he is? As if his comment isn't given credence because he isn't known to you? So let me use your logic WRX... And you are? Don't answer... I don't need your opinion of yourself, I already formed my own.
    Kode Darkstar, Aldmeri Dominion
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@zos give them a buff

spelling~

Oh let's do an XvX! You're a pride officer. Make it happen, and WRX already challenged you in a different thread. Should be fun. Maybe I'll even put on my 2h/s&b sorc build for lols.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    @gizit is my in game,
    sorry for not being around these new forums are tough to figure out lol.

Yeah, I rally a bunch of Pride guys to play we love Duels,
    shall be a great time. just a huge dueling thing, no structure just fun.