The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AD tb work together? think not.

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perichor wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    let me give you a little bit of a history lesson Slaxis

there was a time when we opened up a teamspeak for the whole faction to hop on at anytime to get organized along with all the guilds and came together as one

we as a faction proved that even if EP and DC have thousands and thousands of points above us we would win because we have organization like no other faction

this was short lived

you cant organize a faction unless you get through their pride

many AD especially leaders (this game needs alot more leaders) are just full of themselves thinking they are the best in the game and dont need anyone els
    much less whole guilds

we rerolled to address population imbalance but now it seems the imbalance isnt population its organization EP has it right now and AD does not

AD will not win another campaign until this is dealt with

and as far as DC is concerned

im sure everyone knows the AvA pvp in eso is between AD and EP atm
    until DC gets their strength back or columba leaves the game

:3

I'm not going to repeat what I just said in this other thread, so instead I will remind you that it was your guild which caused the council to collapse. More specifically it was the faction of your guild which remained red.

LOL at the time we were blamed for using other guilds to further our own agenda of taking emps [and btw crowned Permared multiple times happily] but that wasnt the case

Venatus started propagating a message that we were not doing anything for the faction but farming all day and it was not the case meanwhile Alacrity at the time was nothing but a pure farming (and openly so) guild but supported by Ventaus

the council collapsed because other guilds felt "non-elite" they felt as inferiors not equals we rerolled partially for the undeserved hate and mainly because of population imbalanced

i dont have to clear this up with you because you know Alacrity didnt care about the scoreboard at the time farming bleakers all day

the guilds that were ACTUALLY a part of the council and its objectives day in and day out know it imploded because guilds want to be the main power always no guild ever wants to subordinate or submissive to the other in this AVA game there is more GVG conflict

it worked while it lasted that much is for certain
    you can twist that however you want.

Our Council members (Permared and Dyvith) left because of your guild's choices within the council.

We've as a guild never cared about the scoreboard, that is completely correct. That doesn't mean our own members didn't go out of their way to help the campaign despite the efforts of your guild.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When in the history of Thornblade did AD and DC out populate EP ? To so much of a degree that players had to swap to EP just to save pvp ?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revisionist history from perichor. typical ep.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How would you know Columba?
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have my ways. he's referencing the guild we all know.
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    When in the history of Thornblade did AD and DC out populate EP ? To so much of a degree that players had to swap to EP just to save pvp ?

How new are you to pvp? AD was exactly like EP is today. And no it wasn't just because of the one guild that moved over, AD would have full population all night and won like five major campaigns in a row because of it. Pot, meet kettle.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    It appears this is a thread of the typical sh_t flowing through Perichor's body and out through his fingers into his keyboard.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Peri is a delicate flower how dare you
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Name the flower then question my reasoning.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Peri is a delicate flower how dare you

a rosebud?

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    You guys have made a terrible mistake, becoming allies with those AD heathens only ensures your demise at the hands of the purple alliance. EP is not the faction to worry about, it's AD we need to dominate to the ends of the earth.

And here I thought we bonded last night. :'(

You and Winny shall be spared so fear not for your lives.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »

How new are you to pvp? AD was exactly like EP is today. And no it wasn't just because of the one guild that moved over, AD would have full population all night and won like five major campaigns in a row because of it. Pot, meet kettle.

Agreed. Even DC out populated EP for a large portion of Thornblade's early history.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. Even DC out populated EP for a large portion of Thornblade's early history.

The days of EGL/Brandonzerg still give me nightmares. Chillrend 1.0 (at the end) and Thornblade 2.0 were probably the only time in the games history where blue actually was the dominant faction numerically.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    It appears this is a thread of the typical sh_t flowing through Perichor's body and out through his fingers into his keyboard.

LOL

someone here has an Epeen problem

>.<
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To many hero's no faction pride, it's all about the "me" these days, I have played mmo's since the 90's the camaraderie, the fun with working with your fellow players is not like it used to be, when a faction has an emperor, and sits in the last keep turtled up while the other two factions take their scrolls and gank them at their gates is a pretty good example, seems to happen a lot, shame really.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was in since pre launch . I just didn't care about the forums or the numbers till September last year . It was a honest question . When Wabbajack disappeared I quit caring for a long time .
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

>.<

Have you considered it might be you?

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

LOL

>.<

Move the mirror please.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

The days of EGL/Brandonzerg still give me nightmares. Chillrend 1.0 (at the end) and Thornblade 2.0 were probably the only time in the games history where blue actually was the dominant faction numerically.
    yeah I got booted from that nightmare when it became mandatory to do the pulse server crash lag spam maneuver.

• Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭

LOL

>.<

Have you considered it might be you?

i could say the same right back at ya

also

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1561755/#Comment_1561755
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    140829mag-spiderman1.jpg
    Let's all work together
    Edited by DezIsDead on February 16, 2015 5:33AM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    This is my first post on the forums and most likely last. I don't understand a few on Thorn. Between AD guilds just doing what's best for there own and solos not joining up in groups running around doing who knows what. We wonder y we lose? Why ep is winning while Dc and Ad come on night after night only to dethrone grab some scrolls and rinse and repeat the next day.

Last night was pretty bad I must say. It seems like we all come together only to be side tracked by a bunch of chiefs running the servers splitting up the momentum we have only to not succeed and again start at the same spot. If we don't work together we wont win, I mean its pretty simple.

On to some of the guilds. I'm not going to directly call out your guilds but im sure some know exactly who I'm talking about. Seems like more and more you are just turning into a poison on the server. Between doing what you want to do and not helping its really setting back Ad imo. If guilds cant unite and work as one we will be in same spot campaign after campaign.

To the people who think running around solo is helping maybe you should rethink your strategy. There are plenty of guilds you could try to join, learn there ways and be more of a presence in thorn. My guild is always recruiting and im sure others are also. I see a lot groups forming and that's awesome but working within a guild will always be the better choice.

I'm not trying to lecture anyone and sorry if it seems that way. I purely want to ****ing win. Plain and simple no sugar coating it. Unfortunately I don see this happening unless we unite and follow 1 command. I could care less who that shot caller is or if its passed around each night between guilds. 1 chief and the rest ****ing Indians. When this happens maybe Ad will once again stand alone at the end where we belong...Winners.

This post is quite refreshing. Thank you sir. No complaining or excuses. Just a rally call. I like it. Funny thing is AD has the numbers to do it. Just need to unite. Use to be tough as hell to fight you guys.

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let me give you a little bit of a history lesson Slaxis

there was a time when we opened up a teamspeak for the whole faction to hop on at anytime to get organized along with all the guilds and came together as one

we as a faction proved that even if EP and DC have thousands and thousands of points above us we would win because we have organization like no other faction

this was short lived

you cant organize a faction unless you get through their pride

many AD especially leaders (this game needs alot more leaders) are just full of themselves thinking they are the best in the game and dont need anyone els
    much less whole guilds

we rerolled to address population imbalance but now it seems the imbalance isnt population its organization EP has it right now and AD does not

AD will not win another campaign until this is dealt with

and as far as DC is concerned

im sure everyone knows the AvA pvp in eso is between AD and EP atm
    until DC gets their strength back or columba leaves the game

:3

I'm not going to repeat what I just said in this other thread, so instead I will remind you that it was your guild which caused the council to collapse. More specifically it was the faction of your guild which remained red.

Well they are gone the. Right? Reform the council and let's get some good fights. It's not over.
  • CMG138
    CMG138
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, as some one who only plays as EP, I will say this, we have the same disagreements about working together as the ones that people in other factions have posted here. Although, this whole 3 way war makes things a bit complicated because then you have two opposing factions teaming up against the third, but at the end of the day, you two are still enemies. I think it's funny how people complain about EP lag spamming, but I've seen the same thing happen with AD, you guys do a great job at sticking together and responding to things that come up. You guys certainly kept my team and I on our toes. I guess what I'm getting at is it appears that all 3 factions are experiencing the same frustrations.
    Red or dead!
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean....it's not like we don't work with the other guilds...I even have tried to reach out and coordinate with the others that were running...but we do it in a way that isn't as direct as participating in the rubber band fight that is Alessia to Sej or Sej to BRK...
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking for myself an EP player whom works very well with the other Guilds on EP.

We zerg because we care- we dont want to give you an easy fight, we scout so often it hurts. We even organize our approach to certain keeps as 4-5 full groups of TeamSpeak organized guilds.

Please stay green - we need the challenge however a bit of advice, KC is not a tactical advantage... ever.
    I think we care more about brindle...

Might i suggest you guys start something together as DC/AD since your factions cannot get along with themselves try the enemy of my enemy thing. It seems to work best in your favor.

Happy hunting.
    Oh side note - Wouldnt lag be a Game issue not an EP issue? If i remember correctly, there used to be this guild called moon die, whom all did the impulse batswarm train. If any of us are guilty of something, its knowing that when fighting a war there is strength in numbers.
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »
    Speaking for myself an EP player whom works very well with the other Guilds on EP.

We zerg because we care- we dont want to give you an easy fight, we scout so often it hurts. We even organize our approach to certain keeps as 4-5 full groups of TeamSpeak organized guilds.

Please stay green - we need the challenge however a bit of advice, KC is not a tactical advantage... ever.

Might i suggest you guys start something together as DC/AD since your factions cannot get along with themselves try the enemy of my enemy thing. It seems to work best in your favor.

Happy hunting.
    Oh side note - Wouldnt lag be a Game issue not an EP issue? If i remember correctly, there used to be this guild called moon die, whom all did the impulse batswarm train. If any of us are guilty of something, its knowing that when fighting a war there is strength in numbers.

I'm glad you are having fun zerging. Good for you and EP. Adios.

Edited by Xiphyla on February 16, 2015 6:32PM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Happy hunting.

Moon Die wasn't the guild ***, he is the GM of DiE. Also it never lagged when versing the m except when a certain DC guild was around which we never speak of
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously, 100+ *** people?

@ZoS, please perma ban.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • CMG138
    CMG138
    ✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »

Seriously, 100+ *** people?

@ZoS, please perma ban.

Ban for what? Playing the game?

Red or dead!