The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

blackwater campaign

• saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    I just started a DC alt and will be in there as soon as I get lvl 10 :)
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a first: Sounds like Zenimax has their first live server dethroning! The AD empress was forced out of the campaign this afternoon. I guess staying logged in for 4 days at VR1 will merit a campaign boot.

@Rylana has this ever happened before?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    This might be a first: Sounds like Zenimax has their first live server dethroning! The AD empress was forced out of the campaign this afternoon. I guess staying logged in for 4 days at VR1 will merit a campaign boot.

Must have been after I logged out. I was taking bets on how long that Emp would stay.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno, I left at VR1, as soon as I logged out my toon was kicked out of the campaign.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    im about to make a DC character. I am tired of playing the dominant faction(EP).

Plus there are some real d***s EP side I want the opportunity to kill.

If only DC's PvE zones did not suck.....:(

Cody, come play AD with me! I'm a level 23 Sorceror; right now I'm just running around solo. Been having fun though!

no!!!!! crap I just now read this! my DC character is already to far ahead to stop now!!!:(

/cry

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    man, most of the EP regulars I know are gone; they have been replaced with these over-dramatic fools...

I am not kidding. I logged in with another character about 2 weeks ago, and people in EP zone chat were arguing about which position to attack ariuss from; it went on for at least 15 minutes. This kind of drama occurred in zone chat almost every time I logged in to BWB; reminds me of wabbajack....

It will be interesting to see how good these new peeps are.

If only siphoning strikes was not a level 30 siphoning skill requirement.....
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on BWB yesterday and with a group of DC who took Nickel. I was caught alone by an AD sorc. My sorc was level 22, this one was level 42. But because base health and damage scales up to level 50 it wasn't a completely lopsided fight. We were dueling to stalemate for a couple of minutes when I got an opening, then pressed to close with a few rounds of Endless Fury.

One more Fury would have done it, but I was out of magicka. No problem, I'll just use a potion! Only, potions (and provisions) don't scale to match those base level 50 stats. So it went back to a stalemate until another DC joined the fight. I think this is an example of what makes BWB so fun when your faction has enough people.
    Edited by tinythinker on February 14, 2015 3:03PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So tonight has been a... struggle.. for DC. all day and we could not take aleswell. I even single handedly flagged it and hoped that some DC could take it, but alas, my efforts were in vain.

its ok though, things will surely be better tomorrow.

I also suck without the build of my VR14. I feel so helpless!! :( I miss my fear and my siphoning attacks! and it takes FOREVER to get the class skills to 30 to get them! I guess I will be weak and pathetic for the next few weeks.

oh well, it will turn out for the best in the end.
    Edited by Cody on February 15, 2015 4:01AM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So tonight has been a... struggle.. for DC. all day and we could not take aleswell. I even single handedly flagged it and hoped that some DC could take it, but alas, my efforts were in vain.

I also suck without the build of my VR14. I feel so helpless!! :( I miss my fear and my siphoning attacks! and it takes FOREVER to get the class skills to 30 to get them! I guess I will be weak and pathetic for the next few weeks.

The very small group I was in kept Chal flagged to cut off transitus for 30-40 minutes at time for a couple of hours and had loads of success during and after the attempts at Aleswell battling/farming EP with small numbers at different resources. It seems like for DC on BWB it's been more about capping/defending outposts and resources than capping strongholds lately, though forts and keeps do get taken, especially when AD/EP are pushing each other.

I don't mind not having a VR14 build on that campaign, but I do make cheap versions of nice crafted gear for my low level DC. Speaking of... time for an upgrade. Still using level 16 gear and I somehow made it to level 28 while trying to gain XP as slow as possible.
    Edited by tinythinker on February 15, 2015 4:17PM

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Moar DC pls.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell me about it. I'm now running a lvl 13 DK who doesn't even have Dragon Blood yet. Trying to survive is... interesting sometimes. Mostly I just chain pull people to the group right now.

Best way to get XP for your skill lines is by doing as many war quests as possible (like the kill 20 players one).
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

Tell me about it. I'm now running a lvl 13 DK who doesn't even have Dragon Blood yet. Trying to survive is... interesting sometimes. Mostly I just chain pull people to the group right now.

Best way to get XP for your skill lines is by doing as many war quests as possible (like the kill 20 players one).

well iv only got about 7 ranks in assassination and shadow, and 1.5 ranks in siphoning to go for my envisioned skills... but man its taking forever:(

Grinding it takes forever too, and is boring and mind numbing. I would quest, but I cannot stand the DC PvE zones. I am in a crutch
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I do is put as many skills on my bar of whatever tree I want to level up the most whenever I turn in the kill 20 players quest. Been doing that and I've almost reached lvl 20 Draconic Power to unlock Dragon Blood (currently 19.5). Not bad for a lvl 13, I guess.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna hop in on the fun but my DK is already level 49
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    in blackwater campaign EU the EP are so dominating its not even fun anymore i dont understand what they like about zerging at this hour their alrdy over 25 ppl :s
    Edited by gresiac on February 16, 2015 10:31AM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    What I do is put as many skills on my bar of whatever tree I want to level up the most whenever I turn in the kill 20 players quest.

I do this for all characters at all levels using Wykkyd's Outfitter with a bar named "Leveling".

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I've been leveling purely in PVP, my NB is about to hit the level 28 mark and Siphoning will hit 30. If that is any help as a gauge.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

I've been leveling purely in PVP, my NB is about to hit the level 28 mark and Siphoning will hit 30. If that is any help as a gauge.

my siphoning has reached 33 and assassination and shadow has reached 28.5. Did ALOT of grinding at shinjis scarp last night:)

Now to get my bow to 38 so i can get snipe...
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some good fights around BRK last night! At one point, it almost looked like one of Zeni's promo clips.

Good stuff! (Thanks AD for the fights!)
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!