The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Confirmed - Another Variation of the Senche Mount will be in the Crown Store

SlayerSyrena
SlayerSyrena
✭✭✭✭✭
Good news, everyone! Those who do not have the 300 days of paid sub time will still have the opportunity to rock a Senche (just of a different color):

http://imgur.com/y4UE0Xb
PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 1600+
Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow

***Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order***
Guest on first ESO Live
My ESO fan art and comics
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good news, everyone! Those who do not have the 300 days of paid sub time will still have the opportunity to rock a Senche (just of a different color):

http://imgur.com/y4UE0Xb

Yes, here are the colors:

senche.png

Options
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So what's so special about the loyalty mount then?
    Options
  • Tamanous
    Tamanous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many have already paid up to 300 days sub to get the free tiger (anyone can do it to add up to 300 days paid). lol

They only had to buy it from the store for 10 bucks or whatever.
    Edited by Tamanous on February 13, 2015 10:34PM
    Options
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LULZ. You're gonna feel so bad@ss riding on your "striped" tiger that shows how loyal you are.......next to another guy riding his "variated" tiger that he bought for $3.99 in the cash shop.

"Naw bruh, my mudcrab is beige. Your's is only tan."

Options
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    So what's so special about the loyalty mount then?
    This exclusive senche for the loyal members has an armor!

The other senches (look my post above) just have a saddle and bridle.

Options
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I saw that the specialty mount was a Senche, I knew it'd also be in the Crown store, as players have been asking for them for awhile. Still, I'm happy I'm getting my Striped Senche.

Also, ty, @Chufu for that image. The black one is going to be popular I bet.

Guest on first ESO Live
    Options
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares? I play the game to play the game. Until my mount can assist me in battle, the "special" mounts mean nothing.
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How is this confirmed? I know someone data mined some graphics but that doesnt make it official.
    Options
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this confirmed? I know someone data mined some graphics but that doesnt make it official.

Click on the link I provided and you'll see.

Guest on first ESO Live
    Options
  • derpsticks
    derpsticks
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jamesharv2005ub17_ESO‌ Then mentioned in it during the ESO Live tonight in the twitch chat. They have done this before and usually what they say in chat is what happens.
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That link is not to any zenimax site. Its simply some data they mined. Nothing is confirmed. That art may never see the light of day. Thats why you dont trust data mined stuff.
    Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told ya people :sunglasses: .. that Black Panther Senche Mount one will be one I will be picking up in the future, that with my black panther pet and...this one feels pretty set.
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That link is not to any zenimax site. Its simply some data they mined. Nothing is confirmed. That art may never see the light of day. Thats why you dont trust data mined stuff.
    .....click the damned link and stop making a fool out of yourself. It's a response from @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on the Twitch chat during ESO Live confirming other varieties of Senche mounts will be in the crown store.
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

Options
  • derpsticks
    derpsticks
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jamesharv2005ub17_ESO‌

I think they mean this:

y4UE0Xb.jpg
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where does it say that specific art he posted is what they will look like? Which is what I was talking about. It is not confirmed those are the final art for the mounts. Obviously there will be other senche mounts everyone knows this I dont need them to verify that part.
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on February 13, 2015 10:57PM
    Options
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where does it say that specific art he posted is what they will look like? Which is what I was talking about. It is not confirmed those are the final art for the mounts. Obviously there will be other senche mounts everyone knows this I dont need them to verify that part.

@SlayerSyrena said to look at her link in the OP, not @Chufu 's link(which is the one you keep referencing). Nobody is arguing that @Chufu 's link is final art assets, so you're arguing a point nobody has disputed even once.
    NerdSauce Gaming

Options
  • Buck
    Buck
    ✭✭✭
    We pinged our resident loremaster about this and are awaiting an answer. In the meantime, we can tell you that there was some internal discussion about whether or not the Striped Senche is a Senche Tiger or not. Though there are some naming remnants in the game (on PTS) that say it is a Senche Tiger, it actually isn't. Apparently those beasties are the size of elephants. ;)

^^there's the difference. :)
    Options
  • Aimelin
    Aimelin
    ✭✭✭
    ANOTHER VERSION of THIS MOUNT will be available in the crown store, just a different color

how is the "original" mount in any form a reward then for the people that have been "with us since the beginning" ... i can just NOT PAY more time to my sub and just wait for another version which will BE CHEAPER than what i have or would have had to pay for with subs ....

gg ?
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brandalf wrote: »

@SlayerSyrena said to look at her link in the OP, not @Chufu 's link(which is the one you keep referencing). Nobody is arguing that @Chufu 's link is final art assets, so you're arguing a point nobody has disputed even once.

He said these are confirmed. Here is what they look like. I asked where is that confirmed. That is all. I dont know why you are freaking out.
    Options
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭
    here's some images of a new mounts
    UGKKQf8.jpg
    ylxYjvv.jpg
    U6tas9I.jpg
    8UZiLUI.jpg
    sSx2GQE.jpg
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're be stupid not to sell variations through the crown store. Items like the Senche are going to be popular.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sSx2GQE.jpg

Holy shank, that looks awesome.
    Options
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sSx2GQE.jpg

Holy shank, that looks awesome.

Oh my ... I'll take one, please!

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
    Options
  • Arandear
    Arandear
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless of having the Loyalty Senche or not, i'll just enjoy riding round on one, been subbed since the start so I look forward to having one, will probably but one as well depending on the colours.
    Options
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brandalf wrote: »

He said these are confirmed. Here is what they look like. I asked where is that confirmed. That is all. I dont know why you are freaking out.

@SlayerSerena simply created this thread to let people know there will be senche mounts in the crown store, no mention of about what they looked like in the OP.

NerdSauce Gaming

Options
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    sSx2GQE.jpg

That's the one. Favorite mount in DAoC was a nightmare, it's about time I get another.
    Options
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That "clouded senche-leopard" has my name on it.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That "clouded senche-leopard" has my name on it.

You're named Clouded Senche-Leopard? Oh god, I'm so sorry.
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're selling flaming ponies? I'm beginning to miss single player games where there was only one in the whole province.
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    They're selling flaming ponies? I'm beginning to miss single player games where there was only one in the whole province.
    flaming ponies angry
    tumblr_lsb1i4HheQ1qkul7b.gif

Options