Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Confirmed - Another Variation of the Senche Mount will be in the Crown Store

• tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its more about your status as a player year-long paying beta tester than an actual EXCLUSIVEEEEEE mount

Fixed your typo. And you are welcome! <3

Options
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fizzonance wrote: »
    here's some images of a new mounts
    UGKKQf8.jpg
    ylxYjvv.jpg
    U6tas9I.jpg
    8UZiLUI.jpg
    sSx2GQE.jpg

Photoshop?...

What? why would they be? they look legit to me and i would be pretty dissapointed if they were fake
    Options
  • Fizzonance
    Fizzonance
    ✭✭✭
    What? why would they be? they look legit to me and i would be pretty dissapointed if they were fake

1st - There is no info anywhere regarding the upcoming Senche-mounts apart from the confirmation in Twitch chat this last friday.

2nd - compare these previews to the one we've got for the Striped Senche mount and the ones in Crown Store on PTS at the moment. They look edited, and quite poorly as well. Look at the saddle on the "Senche-Lioness", is it really shaded properly? What about the size of the saddle on the "Panther", will we be able to have child characters? Cause no one will fit into that.

3rd - Look at the text? Would they really release previews with fonts w/o shading, stroke, shadow, bevel etc etc?

4th - This is actually just highlightning #2: Where has the person found these images!? References please. Be a little critical.

5th - Nightmare Courser? Really?

If I'm wrong about this, I'll gladly admit it once we have proof. But for the time being - I highly doubt these pictures are real. That there will be Senche-mounts to buy in the Crown Store is however 100% true.

EDIT: typo
    Edited by Fizzonance on February 15, 2015 3:04PM
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ Fizzonance ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    Spellunker - Dunmeri Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - [EU]
    Aska Mahdavi - Khajiiti Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion - [EU]
    https://twitter.com/fizzonance
    http://mesmerizingtamriel.blogspot.com/
    http://fizzonance.tumblr.com/
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fairly certain the dude datamined the pictures from the PTS, much like how others datamined Wrothgars map too earlier today.

The images are not offically released, they were just picked out by smart people from the files. I highly doubt that the dude could've photoshopped the striped-senche into all those variants.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
    Options
  • Darkintellect
    Darkintellect
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain the dude datamined the pictures from the PTS, much like how others datamined Wrothgars map too earlier today.

The images are not offically released, they were just picked out by smart people from the files. I highly doubt that the dude could've photoshopped the striped-senche into all those variants.

I very highly doubt ZOS will put pictures of upcoming mounts displayed in a marketing posture in some file location encrypted or not in the PTS. That would make zero sense as they serve no purpose there.

Datamined means simply, to intercept file transfer through email, social media, phone SIM mimic relay program in the kernel, or other means.
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMO's have quite often thrown finished content into the game, but hidden from the ordinary player as it is not supposed to be "unlocked" just yet. It is quite a normal practice actually.

As for its purpose, I would say it holds a rather clear purpose? Ensuring it's ready for release and take-off. We know that they can update the store ingame within a moments notice without requiring a complete restart, as shown by the stresstest on the PTS a little two weeks ago.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    So what's so special about the loyalty mount then?

Specially point out how dumb we are, actually subbed for 300 days to get this. ... lol.
    Options
  • Laerania_ESO
    Laerania_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There are more horses in the game so what's so special about the Imperial horse then?

Answer: The name and color.

Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are more horses in the game so what's so special about the Imperial horse then?

Dont forget unlimited sprinting with the imperial mount. It was a bug that turned into a feature because they could not figure out how to fix it.
    Options
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    *sees Nightmare Courser* Take my money.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Dont forget unlimited sprinting with the imperial mount. It was a bug that turned into a feature because they could not figure out how to fix it.
    Why with the Imperial? Every horse has infinite sprinting.

Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Not all of them. The mount I got off the store (forget the name I think palimino) doesnt.
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not all of them. The mount I got off the store (forget the name I think palimino) doesnt.
    Interesting. The ones you can buy in the game do.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that didn't take long.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Interesting. The ones you can buy in the game do.

You know Ive never purchased one off the vendor in game for gold lol. I always had the imperial on one acct and the palimino on the other. I just assumed it was something with the imperial mount.
    Options
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very highly doubt ZOS will put pictures of upcoming mounts displayed in a marketing posture in some file location encrypted or not in the PTS. That would make zero sense as they serve no purpose there.

Datamined means simply, to intercept file transfer through email, social media, phone SIM mimic relay program in the kernel, or other means.

Those look like images used in the crown store. Just check the other purchaseables on the PTS.

Datamined does not necessarily mean data has been intercepted. The typical meaning is someone digged through data included somewhere (in this case the PTS client).
    Options
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing. Just like the Pre-Order pets.
    Options
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aimelin wrote: »
    ANOTHER VERSION of THIS MOUNT will be available in the crown store, just a different color

how is the "original" mount in any form a reward then for the people that have been "with us since the beginning" ... i can just NOT PAY more time to my sub and just wait for another version which will BE CHEAPER than what i have or would have had to pay for with subs ....

gg ?

I guess you don't have to pay crowns for it.. and it's different looking?

It would have been cooler to offer the Nightmare horse or Leapord as a loyalty reward because they are so unique looking.

However, the Senche Tiger for the loyalty reward doesn't look that different from some of the other options so won't stand out.
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »
    This exclusive senche for the loyal members has an armor!

The other senches (look my post above) just have a saddle and bridle.

They already said (in the same stream the image is from) that the armor pictured on the exclusive senche is because it is upgraded like other mounts, it doesn't come like that.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think people are forgetting those mounts are not on the store. Just because someone data mined a patch doesnt mean every single piece of art work and asset they find will be put into the game. We know senche mounts of some kind will be in the store eventually. We dont know when or for how much.
    Options
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think people are forgetting those mounts are not on the store. Just because someone data mined a patch doesnt mean every single piece of art work and asset they find will be put into the game. We know senche mounts of some kind will be in the store eventually. We dont know when or for how much.

Exactly, we've been officially given word that those reskins are coming to the store, it doesn't mater when, because they simply are being added.
    Edited by Zershar_Vemod on February 15, 2015 8:44PM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Exactly, we've been officially given word that those reskins are coming to the store, it doesn't mater when, because they simply are being added.

No the only official word is some kind of senche mount will be in the store. All the rest is conjecture. There is no proof except people saying it (spreading rumors) it is the same exact mount only reskinned we get for a loyalty reward.
    Options
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    That just means they should've gone for the Mannimarco piggyback mount instead of the senche. Mannimarco Piggyback mount just has more air of exclusivity.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
    Options
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That just means they should've gone for the Mannimarco piggyback mount instead of the senche. Mannimarco Piggyback mount just has more air of exclusivity.

I will pay money for this.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No the only official word is some kind of senche mount will be in the store. All the rest is conjecture. There is no proof except people saying it (spreading rumors) it is the same exact mount only reskinned we get for a loyalty reward.
    Imperial Edition Nibenay mudcrab? Reskinned into rufous mudcrab. Plush pony guar? Reskinned into striated pony guar. Whiterun wolfhound? Reskinned into Windhelm wolfhound.

What do you think other senche are going to be, honestly. Smaller cats? Cats with longer tails? Does it even matter? A cat mount is a cat mount.
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Imperial Edition Nibenay mudcrab? Reskinned into rufous mudcrab. Plush pony guar? Reskinned into striated pony guar. Whiterun wolfhound? Reskinned into Windhelm wolfhound.

What do you think other senche are going to be, honestly. Smaller cats? Cats with longer tails? Does it even matter? A cat mount is a cat mount.

Could be smaller yes from the hints they dropped. Again you are just ASSuming. Also we get it free where others will have to pay for it. We get it long before its available in the store. I mean what else do you want? The tiger mounts will be a money maker did you really think they wouldnt sell some form of it on the store?
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Could be smaller yes from the hints they dropped. Again you are just ASSuming. Also we get it free where others will have to pay for it. We get it long before its available in the store. I mean what else do you want? The tiger mounts will be a money maker did you really think they wouldnt sell some form of it on the store?
    I don't want anything. :) I'm totally fine with this reward, I didn't even expect to get it until Gary's clarification (I'll be about two weeks short on March 16th), so I'm glad I qualify at all. And I knew they'd sell reskins the moment I saw the Road Ahead. I'm arguing because it's more fun than studying for my exams (even this forum, poor as it may be, is better than reading coursebooks all day long :p)

What hints did they drop about it being smaller? I haven't seen anything.
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who cares if another will be sold for 3.99 that's 3.99 I wont have to spend cause i was loyal..naa naaa na booboo
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't want anything. :) I'm totally fine with this reward, I didn't even expect to get it until Gary's clarification (I'll be about two weeks short on March 16th), so I'm glad I qualify at all. And I knew they'd sell reskins the moment I saw the Road Ahead. I'm arguing because it's more fun than studying for my exams (even this forum, poor as it may be, is better than reading coursebooks all day long :p)

Again you have no idea if its just a reskinned mount. They mentioned in the chat that this particular senche tiger would be different. Then they talked about size of elephants etc. Nothing but hints nothing official.
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Again you have no idea if its just a reskinned mount. They mentioned in the chat that this particular senche tiger would be different. Then they talked about size of elephants etc. Nothing but hints nothing official.
    None of them will be the size of elephants, that was just Jessica referencing earlier lore telling us what the striped senche isn't. I seriously doubt they'll be anything but reskins, but you're right, we have no proof as of yet.
    Options