Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a laidback DC EU guild

Warev
Warev
Soul Shriven
Good day ladies and gents,

I just started playing this wonderful game and as it is an mmo I am looking for a place to call home.
At the moment I am playing around with my dragon knight and I am having a great time. I am only level 7 at the moment though so I have some levelling to do.
Thanks upfront for reading.
  • Warev
    Warev
    Soul Shriven
    *bump*
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there, have just seen your post, but if you are still searching, may I direct you to our website, www.therunners.clanwebsite.com

We are a small and extremely social guild (22 members currently), whose aim is to help one another on the journey through Tamriel; we regularly group for dungeons, pledges, quests, and we welcome players of all levels and abilities.

There is a (very short) application form if you register on the website, and someone will get back to you usually the same day. If you are still in need of a guild, we would love to welcome you to the fold :)
  • TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    Hello fellow Tamriel Adventurer :)

Just thought I'd let you know about my Guild, Saviours of Solitude. We are a Guild solely based around finding players whom have no friends within the game, and are looking for some.

Right now we have 5 members, 3 DC, 1 AD and 1 EP. We are actively expanding right now, and hope to bring in a load of new players with the B2P release just around the corner.

If you'd like to read more on my Guild, please feel free to look over our recruitment post: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/149822/saviours-of-solitude-well-save-you-from-your-solitude-eu-all-factions-pvp-pve-mature-friendly#latest

We are a very friendly bunch and would be very happy to let you call our Guild home :) We will also help you through the game as you progress, and no question is to dumb for us! xD

Look forward to hearing from you soon.