Broken Achievements

• Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zed‌

missed your post somehow, many thanks :)
    Pride, honour and purity
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have problems with the Reaper's March Pathfinder achievement.

I discovered the special locations in Reaper's March called Woodgrove Caverns and Research Camp, but they're still marked as missing in the achievement list.

Without this achievement the full line of Master Explorer achievements cannot be completed, loosing some dyes in the process.

I've read some other people in the forums that has reported this too.

When I get home I'll edit this post with screenshots, if they're needed.

I've reported this in game (I'll post the ticked numbers later) and haven't received any replies yet.

EDIT: Corrected the location name to the actual correct one.

I've to say that I don't have the tickets anymore... I thought I saved them, but no. Maybe I'll report this in game again, and post back the ticket here.

Please fix this!
    Edited by leeux on September 5, 2014 4:39PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @leeux. We are testing a fix for the Reaper's March Pathfinder achievement, and hope to include it in our next patch. We will provide an update when we can.

We've also updated our initial post for this thread, and will do so again after our next patch goes live with any additional updates. As always, thanks for your patience and for bringing these to our attention!
    Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on September 16, 2014 1:49PM
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @leeux. We are testing a fix for the Reaper's March Pathfinder achievement <snip>

Thank you very much Jason, good to know that a fix is coming! *happy dance* :)

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
  • Nightreaver
    Nightreaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Leeux
    Do you mean Willowgrove Cavern?
    Willowgrove Cavern was the last update I needed for the Reaper's March Pathfinder achievement but failed to give me the update even though it displayed white on my map.

It appears that the Willowgrove Cavern update is switched with the Dawnmead Ruin Camp (Just north of the town of Rawl'Kha on the East side of the river in the center of the map). Going to Dawnmead Ruin updates Willowgrove Cavern and vice-versa. So when I went to the "Dawnmead Ruin" locale it turned white but gave me the update I needed for the "Willowgrove Cavern" locale.
    Edited by Nightreaver on September 14, 2014 10:39PM
    If they ever create a Legendary recipe it better contain bacon as one of the ingredients. I'm just sayin'.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nightreaver,
    @Leeux
    Do you mean Willowgrove Cavern?

Yeah... that's the one! Sorry for the mix-up there...
    Willowgrove Cavern was the last update I needed for the Reaper's March Pathfinder achievement but failed to give me the update even though it displayed white on my map.

Yeah... exactly. It's the same for me. It's white on my map too, but in the achievement that it's still marked as missing. It's seems that it's a general problem, as I saw another person post about this in the PTS Patch Notes thread.
    It appears that the Willowgrove Cavern update is switched with the Dawnmead Ruin Camp (Just north of the town of Rawl'Kha on the East side of the river in the center of the map). Going to Dawnmead Ruin updates Willowgrove Cavern and vice-versa. So when I went to the "Dawnmead Ruin" locale it turned white but gave me the update I needed for the "Willowgrove Cavern" locale.

I have found all the "special locations" on the map for Reaper's March...

On the map, they're all white for me... but I'm still missing the achievements ticks for those two locations I mentioned before, though.

I hope they're fixing this in next updated, as Jason said above.

My chars
    I only PvP on AD chars

• ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, folks. The original post has been updated to reflect achievement fixes made with patch v.1.4.3.

@leeux, the issue with the Reaper's March Pathfinder achievement has been resolved with today's patch. Let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks!
    Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on September 15, 2014 9:23PM
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Collectibles are not currently dropping, so you’re unable to get the achievement

I think this was fixed a few patches ago. I have not found enough Collectibles to unlock an achievement, so maybe the achievements are not working, but Collectibles are definitely dropping.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for pointing that out, @Dagoth_Rac. We've adjusted the original post to reflect that it is fixed.
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • Phaedrus
    Phaedrus
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Reaper's March Pathfinder

Sorry but this is not fixed in v1.4.3 still cannot discover 3 POI's in Reaper's March.
    Edited by Phaedrus on September 16, 2014 6:40PM
    Phaedrus Wolf
  • Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    The Lower Craglorn Cave Explorer (I think that's the name of it) achievement still does not register all of the achievements post 1.4.
    Spend spend spend! 'Cause you don't know any better.
  • Cavalier07
    Cavalier07
    Soul Shriven
    Slave Lord's Runation is 100% Fixed thanks for that :)

Giant Slayer however isn't unlocking. Have killed the associated boss a number of times and it's not unlocked.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Phaedrus. The achievement should be fixed. Keep in mind that you won't receive a notification of discovery if you've already discovered an area, but you will find that you've received credit in your achievement list. Let us know if it's still not working as intended.

@Zed and @tombillington178b16_ESO‌, we'll investigate those achievements and provide an update. Thanks!
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in yesterday first time after patch and completely forgot about checking this fix :blush: sorry.

I'll try to check it tonight, if I manage to get some time to play :)

EDIT: For clarification... I'm talking about the Reaper's March Pathfinder achievement.
    Edited by leeux on September 18, 2014 6:22PM

My chars
    I only PvP on AD chars

• Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey‌
    The problem is likely related to the delve in Lower Craglorn that was giving achievements for itself and another delve upon completion.
    Spend spend spend! 'Cause you don't know any better.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Phaedrus, @ZOS_JasonLeavey:
    Hey there, @Phaedrus. The achievement should be fixed. Keep in mind that you won't receive a notification <snip

That was absolutely correct.

I had to go to each missing map location again and, even though I had already discovered them previously, when I arrived to the place, each location was "ticked" in the achievement requirements for Path Finder.

When I "re-discovered" both missing locations, I was granted the three pending achievements I was missing.

Thank you for fixing the bug!

My chars
    I only PvP on AD chars

• GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure the "Veteran Arachnid Slayer" achievement is still not working as intended. Most of the spiders you find in Veteran Fungal Grotto do not count for the achievement. There's only 3 per run that count for sure and that's the 3 spider minions of the 3rd boss.
    Killing those 3 spider minions makes the boss super strong. The good strategy at this boss would be to kill only the boss and ignore the spider minions!
    Some people think it's a last hit mechanic so a regular spider will only count if you do last hit but I'm pretty sure that is not the case as I've soloed this dungeon up to the 2nd boss several times and I once got 1 spider that counted, but in all other solo runs I got 0 (and there's about 6 or so spiders on the way to the 2nd boss, plus the first spider boss which did not count for the achievement).

Because of the way this achievement currently works it takes far longer to complete than any other Veteran Dungeon Slayer achievement. I don't think this is intended.

(I've also reported this as a /bug ingame.)
    Edited by GaldorP on September 27, 2014 12:55PM
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because of the way this achievement currently works it takes far longer to complete than any other Veteran Dungeon Slayer achievement. I don't think this is intended.

For me, this achievement was much faster to complete than most others. When I did it, you could just kill the 3 spiders, leave the boss alive and reset the fight which makes the spiders respawn. Pretty fast and easy compared to the obsidian slayer achievement from the same dungeon, although you get like 25 of those per run.
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • Flaeor
    Flaeor
    Soul Shriven
    Give to the Poor for Stonefalls definitely didn't give credit when I gave to the poor today in Davon's Watch.. It might not work at all, seeing as I don't have ANY of the tick marks for any zone. I find it hard to believe that I haven't come across a single other beggar in need.
    Edited by Flaeor on September 29, 2014 10:56PM
  • Tekalynn
    Tekalynn
    ✭✭
    Flaeor wrote: »
    Give to the Poor for Stonefalls definitely didn't give credit when I gave to the poor today in Davon's Watch.. It might not work at all, seeing as I don't have ANY of the tick marks for any zone. I find it hard to believe that I haven't come across a single other beggar in need.

Were you giving 20 gold to the couple whose baby died? Beggars in the cities aren't part of the "Give to the Poor" achievement. The ones that help you qualify are random-ish spawns outside the cities.

There is a beggar who spawns not far from Davon's Watch, though I've only encountered her/him once. If that's the one you meant, then yes, it should have given you credit for the achievement.

• GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaliki wrote: »
    For me, this achievement was much faster to complete than most others. When I did it, you could just kill the 3 spiders, leave the boss alive and reset the fight which makes the spiders respawn. Pretty fast and easy compared to the obsidian slayer achievement from the same dungeon, although you get like 25 of those per run.
    Hm, thanks for the hint. Still, resetting a boss 66 times kind of doesn't sound like this was intended. And sometimes a regular spider will count for the achievement but it's very rare.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else have a problem with bosses not showing up in Cyrodiil caves? I am unable to complete several of the caves because a boss won't show. I will get one or two on the list, and the last one never appears. I have waited over thirty minutes in several of them, revisited them several times, and can't find them. There is some cave where you kill a troll, then have to get Stonewing or something like that. There are bats in the cave so it sounds like one of them. I have cleared the cave numerous times without ever seeing this boss, which makes finishing the achievement impossible.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master of refinement is still broken. I'm stuck and can't progress (I'm refine ~300 raw mats every day). But progress doesn't changed at all.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master of refinement is still broken. I'm stuck and can't progress (I'm refine ~300 raw mats every day). But progress doesn't changed at all.

Can you expand more? Is it not budging AT ALL or is it slowly increasing? Keep in mind that 300 raw materials just means 30 more added to the achievement. Every 10 raw materials you refine equals 1 refinement onto the achievement. If it doesn't change AT ALL, then definitely bug report it, and thanks for letting us know in this thread.
  • Nightreaver
    Nightreaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AshySamurai‌
    It works for me.

Try this if you haven't already
    1) Open achievements and check what your current amount is.
    2) Refine something
    3) Open achievements, close the Master of Refinement achievement and open a different achievement.
    4) Close that achievement and now reopen the Master of Refinement achievement and see if it has advanced.

I know a number of people who thought it wasn't advancing because they never closed it before checking update.
    If they ever create a Legendary recipe it better contain bacon as one of the ingredients. I'm just sayin'.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked more properly, and it changes, but only after relog. So, of I need to update it, I need to log out from my character and log in again. So, yeah, sorry, not totally broken.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, the "Dungeon Lord" achievement is still broken from a long time ago.

Right now only considers killing all named bosses from Group Dungeons (GD) and not from the Public Dungeons (PD).

In the past, my main char is halfway to complete the achievement and I got such number by killing the bosses from PD in conjunction with GD (don´t know if Cyrodiil ones count towards this achievement too).

Another example, I have just leveled a new char to v12 and done all PD and just one GD. I only have 7 kills from that Group one but none of the Public ones.

Please fix it unless requirements for that achievement have changed (if so, I haven´t found info about these changes)
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the achievement for the full set of epic gear seems to be broken.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    the achievement for the full set of epic gear seems to be broken.

You need to have all your gear (armor, weapons and jewelry) exactly in purple quality for the achievement to update.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Razorback is hiding from me!

I can't find the boss Razorback in bloodmayne cave in cyrodiil. I have cleared the whole delve several times and checked for it many times today.

I have ever other delve boss, it's the last one I need for the delve achivement!

Is this a known issue or just very very very bad luck?

Any chance of some in game assistance with making this spawn?

May netchhead ( @ZOS_JasonLeavey ) bestow his blessings on my endeavors and bring forth razorback.
    Edited by ashlee17 on February 26, 2015 8:51PM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!