Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken Achievements

• Demira
    Demira
    ✭✭✭
    I have all the Motif's and Imperial on my one character and my achievements are not showing correctly!
    My clothing is currently at level 50.
    My Clothing isnt showing that I have made from fine to legendary stuff!
    The destructing and refining achievents are not showing as well!
    The Truly Legendary isnt showing i have completed this as well. I have 7 Legendary Pieces of Cloth armor on!
    Edited by Demira on August 4, 2014 10:21PM
  • clinton.hess_ESO
    clinton.hess_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Rare Style Master is broken, under crafting, I have all the motif books, no color.
    Oenar Traven, Master Smith of Wayrest
    <The Dawn Shield>
  • Mondrely
    Mondrely
    ✭✭✭
    I only have credit for 6 recipes towards "Recipe Card", but I currently know more than 80 provisioning recipes.Screenshot_20140804_212955_zps99d39b7c.png

I also do not have credit for "Legendary Woodworker", despite the fact that I have a legendary weapon equipped that I made and upgraded myself.Screenshot_20140804_213001_zpsaf28e25c.png
    Screenshot_20140804_213931_zpsdc37b477.png

• Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the new crafting achievements are broken(not being applied retroactively):
    Apprentice, Expert, Master Deconstructor
    Apprentice, Expert, Master Refinement
    Rare Style Master
    Legendary Blacksmith
    Legendary Clothier
    Recipe Card, Book Compendium
    Renowned Provisioner
    Epic Provisioner
    Legendary Woodworker
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only have credit for 6 recipes towards "Recipe Card", but I currently know more than 80 provisioning recipes.Screenshot_20140804_212955_zps99d39b7c.png

I also do not have credit for "Legendary Woodworker", despite the fact that I have a legendary weapon equipped that I made and upgraded myself.Screenshot_20140804_213001_zpsaf28e25c.png
    Screenshot_20140804_213931_zpsdc37b477.png

Yes strangely I'm stuck at 6 for recipe card as well.
    I think it's somehow linked to the 6 original recipes you have by default.
  • MeowGinger
    MeowGinger
    ✭✭✭
    I am also stuck at 6 for recipe card.

For the Rare Style Master (?) achievement, where you have to learn all 5 rare crafting style motifs (including Imperial), credit is not awarded for the motifs I have learned.

I also noticed that while collectibles are dropping, the UI does not show them as counting towards the achievement. For example, I obtained a Petrified Spider Egg, but this is not marked off on the appropriate achievement.
  • xumun
    xumun
    Soul Shriven
    My character should have these crafting achievements but doesn't:

Apprentice of Refinement
    Apprentice Deconstructor
    Rare Style Master
    Legendary Blacksmith
    Legendary Clothier
    Recipe Card
    Iron Chef
    Edited by xumun on August 5, 2014 9:33AM
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres an achievement that requires you to locate the 6 special interest points of Reapers March. I have found them all. My map shows them all "white" as discovered. My achievment page shows that WILLOW GROVE CAVERN has not been found. Which also prevents the higher AD achievement for finding all the special interest points in all the zones from activating. WHich also prevents the higher AD achievement of finding EVERYTHING in the zones from activating. SO thats THREE dyes im missing because of this. I even travelled to the willow grove just to make sure and nothing happened.

I reported it through /bug...just thought I would share. Ive learned all motifs but am getting credit for none of them, as well as most the crafting ones.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Collectibles are not currently dropping, so you’re unable to get the achievement

@ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JasonLeavey, this is working on live, I have Looted a hand, just now, that refers to this achievement;

Screenshot_20140805_180123_zps4aa62a2d.png

So not bugged, just very low drop rate....

• Auralia
    Auralia
    ✭✭✭
    After the patch, fauna no longer drop guts if killed by a player that is over lvl 5. This can make it very hard to complete fishing achievements.
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare Style Master is broken, under crafting, I have all the motif books, no color.

Was just about to post the same thing. I have the same problem and I don't see this one listed in the OP.

*edit*
    I'm also not seeing listed the Apprentice Deconstructor or Expert of Refinement. I should have exceeded both of those long ago but no credit.
    Edited by EQBallzz on August 6, 2014 6:53AM
  • hammer_fella
    hammer_fella
    ✭✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    What about the Emperor Achievement.
    I have been Emperor but I didn't get the Achievement (I guess it has been implemented later on?)
    I can confirm that I didn't get the emperor achievement as well, and neither have any of the other former emperors I've asked.
    I did ;)

However, I was lucky enough to find one of the new collectibles, but that didn't update the appropriate achievement.

Screenshot_20140805_235502_zpsd7e78e61.pngScreenshot_20140805_235511_zps16d94415.png

Aldmeri Dominion (NA)
    Ferawen - VR14 Bosmer Nightblade
    Quvalwe - VR2 Altmer Sorcerer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Belwurz gro-Yungash - Lvl 35 Orc Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dutseiwitsei - Lvl 27 Argonian Templar
  • EmeraldEyes
    EmeraldEyes
    ✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    What about the Emperor Achievement.
    I have been Emperor but I didn't get the Achievement (I guess it has been implemented later on?)
    I can confirm that I didn't get the emperor achievement as well, and neither have any of the other former emperors I've asked.
    I did ;)

However, I was lucky enough to find one of the new collectibles, but that didn't update the appropriate achievement.

Screenshot_20140805_235502_zpsd7e78e61.pngScreenshot_20140805_235511_zps16d94415.png

I believe in order to get credit you must double click the collectable (this will consume it).
  • hammer_fella
    hammer_fella
    ✭✭✭
    I believe in order to get credit you must double click the collectable (this will consume it).
    Oh, that seems odd, but it worked. Thank you.

Aldmeri Dominion (NA)
    Ferawen - VR14 Bosmer Nightblade
    Quvalwe - VR2 Altmer Sorcerer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Belwurz gro-Yungash - Lvl 35 Orc Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dutseiwitsei - Lvl 27 Argonian Templar
  • Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone gotten the achieve for enchanting a legendary player crafted item with a legendary player created enchantment? I did that yesterday and didn't get the achievement.
    Spend spend spend! 'Cause you don't know any better.
  • moraya
    moraya
    Soul Shriven
    Legendary worked fine for me, I used a staff I had previously upgraded to gold, with a newly created gold glyph and unlocked the Entloma Blue, which is a nice iridescent color.
  • Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    moraya wrote: »
    Legendary worked fine for me, I used a staff I had previously upgraded to gold, with a newly created gold glyph and unlocked the Entloma Blue, which is a nice iridescent color.
    Did you create both the enchant and the staff?
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @xumun‌. Just to clarify, some of the new achievements will not be retroactively rewarded to players because the actions required to earn the achievement were not tracked since the achievement did not exist. So achievements, such as the "Apprentice of Refinement," will require that you refine those materials from the time that v.1.3.3 went live. We've updated our knowledge base with that information.

We hope this helps!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Anath_Q
    Anath_Q
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @xumun‌. Just to clarify, some of the new achievements will not be retroactively rewarded to players because the actions required to earn the achievement were not tracked since the achievement did not exist. So achievements, such as the "Apprentice of Refinement," will require that you refine those materials from the time that v.1.3.3 went live. We've updated our knowledge base with that information.

We hope this helps!

@zos_JasonLeavey
    Is the achievement "Recipe Card" included in this? There is no way to go back and rescribe recipes already learned, so this achievement becomes impossible to obtain for provisioners with many, if not all, recipes already learned if it is not retroactive. The same problem holds for the racial trait mastery achievements.

| GM Cheesemongers of Nirn |
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey
    Yeah, it might be useful to get a list of the achievements that are supposed to be retro-active to help with this since some are not working due to bugs and some are not working because they were not tracked to begin with. It might help tamp down the confusion.
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anath_Q wrote: »

We hope this helps!

@zos_JasonLeavey
    Is the achievement "Recipe Card" included in this? There is no way to go back and rescribe recipes already learned, so this achievement becomes impossible to obtain for provisioners with many, if not all, recipes already learned if it is not retroactive. The same problem holds for the racial trait mastery achievements.

Racial trait mastery was for sure being tracked since there were API hooks to it for addons like Craft Store.
    The Recipe Card thing is a more complex question because it's possible that no hooks existed to track the number of recipe unlocks specifically, but each individual recipe unlock is recorded.

So unlike the various Refinement/Deconstruction achievements where there would be no way to go back and create a hook to count them, the recipe book and motif unlocks are a matter of WILL they go back and do this not CAN they.

The same thing applies to the legendary glyph on legendary item achievement, they can't retroactively check if it was a crafted item and crafted glyph without a lot of additional coding work.

I expect the answer for the motifs will be yes, for the recipe book maybe, and for the rest no.
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zed wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten the achieve for enchanting a legendary player crafted item with a legendary player created enchantment? I did that yesterday and didn't get the achievement.

This is the exact issue I came here to look up. Just applied a crafted legendary glyph to my crafted legendary bow... nothing. The bow was made prior to 1.3. I don't know if that's why it's not working.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    Esha76 wrote: »
    Zed wrote: »

This is the exact issue I came here to look up. Just applied a crafted legendary glyph to my crafted legendary bow... nothing. The bow was made prior to 1.3. I don't know if that's why it's not working.

Did you craft either of those items?
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone explain is it new achivement or something else and where is it possible to get it?7f3baxk.png
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We hope this helps!

Not really. We need to know which of them have been tracked and which not, so we can tell you which achievements are bugged, so you can fix them :)
  • Savitar
    Savitar
    ✭✭✭
    BEZDNA wrote: »
    Can anyone explain is it new achivement or something else and where is it possible to get it?7f3baxk.png
    White Gold Tower is the dungeon in the Imperial City that hasn't been released yet. Odd that it would show up right now. So it's cool that you got to check out the achievement, but right now it's not in game but slated to be in the future.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I reported this issue of some achievements not being granted, official response was:
    The Team and I are currently investigating an issue whereby many achievements are not correctly updating in-game, including one where rare motifs are applying themselves to the 'Racial Style Learned' achievement, but not the 'Rare Style Master' one.
    and
    Several of the 47 new achievements added with Patch 1.3.3 are retroactively credited to any players who meet their requirements. However, certain new achievements, such as the Refinement and Deconstructor achievements, will require players to start from the beginning in order to earn them and cannot be retroactively credited.

So some missing achievements will be awarded, others require doing the work again. I guess that is better than nothing, but this answer still has me PO'd. With all crafts at level 50, I think I more than earned the refinement and deconstructor achievements, among others.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, all. We wanted to help provide an update on the achievements that are not retroactively provided prior to v.1.3.3 going live: Grand Templar Slayer, Grand Sorcerer Slayer, Grand Dragonknight Slayer, Grand Nightblade Slayer, Apprentice Deconstructor, Expert Deconstructor, Master Deconstructor, Apprentice of Refinement, Expert of Refinement, Master of Refinement, Legendary Blacksmith, Legendary Woodworker, Legendary Clothier, Renowned Provisioning, Epic Provisioning, Iron Chef.

A fix is being worked on for the "Recipe Card" achievement -- we will add it to the original post and update you on the status of this fix once we have it.

Be sure to let us know if there are other achievements not listed in the original post that do not appear to be fixed so we can investigate, and be sure to "/bug" these as well so we can collect additional information. Thanks!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • BillyMailman
    BillyMailman
    ✭✭✭
    Be sure to let us know if there are other achievements not listed in the original post that do not appear to be fixed so we can investigate, and be sure to "/bug" these as well so we can collect additional information. Thanks!

Unless you fixed it since I was playing on Tuesday, Rare Styles Master has been mentioned a few times as not having awarded retroactively. The information is certainly recorded, it just didn't award to those of us who already know the Rare Styles. And since the motif books can't be re-used, it's impossible for anyone who already knows at least one of the styles.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare style master - this one is a problem since you cannot relearn the motifs.
    Truly legendary - still have one of the items on me for this one.
    Superior Attire
    Legendary Attire