Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear Blue, NA Thorn, the Red wave is crashing, a little Green alliance would go a long way...

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Nah, I've seen your good groups in action. Huge respect for No Mercy, they knew how to play and compete. Only DC guild of late that competed at the neccessary level, and I haven't seen anyone fill thier shoes in their absence.

I have respect for NM. Ran with them and eg and el since launch. But, of course, you're referring to better days. The days before the ep bat swarm pulsing mindless f-tard mentality. Ep isn't "competing" anymore in Thorn. They're clowning.

Sure, sure. Better days when no one stacked and used AoE, lol.

I'm certain DC would prefer it if we all spread out and tried to 1v1a raid, but it doesn't work that way. We roll coordinated, with timed ultimates and good positioning. You don't have the groups to counter it, so you call us clowns and sit back feeling good.

But hey, if that's how you want to play it.

Stacking and using aoe is obviously successful maneuvers. Everyone uses them. I mean DUH.

Intentionally hyper spamming to deliberately lag BOMB is quite another animal.

It doesn't make me feel good to say it. I feel nothing but resolve to not counter it with my own coordinated Zerg ball lagsploiting. It's just not my personality. But hey pat yourselves collectively on your red backs. Now you can Zerg ball all by yourselves and steamroll noobs and pugs and feel real cool in your mom's basement.

No one is intentionally lagging, and no one has provided proof to the contrary.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "We"? You admitting you're part of the ep zerg mentality? If so you certainly don't need me to tell you what's going on. And frankly I can't stomach any more ep denial. I've peesonally had convos with 14 year old ep players who don't know they're supposed to lie and deny. They admit they're deliberately causing lag. And it really isn't that complicated or complex. It's a mentality that's easy to foment in young kids. Not so easy to recruit more mature players to participate in.

If by Zerg Mentality you mean organized groups, sure. EP has a good number of well organized, full TS guild groups. You're not going to compete with that if you're not rolling organized groups of your own.

But as per usual, instead of getting better you return to the most classic of tactics, and decide we win because we cheat. So you get to feel better about losing, but it doesn't help you do better. You're just going to keep on losing, and get farmed at bleakers.

It's not a coincidence that the fall of your faction as a competitive force goes hand in hand with your organized groups taking off.

I will agree that all those groups/guilds leaving AD for EP has single handedly caused the fall of AD and the rise of EP.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Nah, I've seen your good groups in action. Huge respect for No Mercy, they knew how to play and compete. Only DC guild of late that competed at the neccessary level, and I haven't seen anyone fill thier shoes in their absence.

I have respect for NM. Ran with them and eg and el since launch. But, of course, you're referring to better days. The days before the ep bat swarm pulsing mindless f-tard mentality. Ep isn't "competing" anymore in Thorn. They're clowning.
    Better days? He's refering to 10 days ago when about 5 core NM came back to thorn and built up a raid. They actually put up a very good fight and pressured us hard, and could have done more if they didn't log out after a couple hours.

So what exactly does EP do when all three factions are pop locked that constitutes clowning? Using abilities in the game? Because every raid runs impulse walls bats spam. Impulse bats have been the meta since aoe caps were discovered, walls was added when purge bug was discovered. All that I get from your complaint is that EP groups do this better than DC and AD. You may think the meta is stupid, and I wouldn't disagree with that. But that is through no fault of the players in any specific faction, it is a result of game mechanics and available skills. It's human nature to seek the most effective method of competition.

You're fantasies are boring me. I have been in thorn every day for a month. Nm is sadly a non entity.

Teargrants is right, 5+ of em rolled in a few weeks ago and pushed hard in the Bleakers corridor. Made good holes for the pugs to rush, fun fights all around. Just reminds me, unfortunately, of what DC has lost.

And to think those guys were unpopular with DC, they practically were the competitive portion of DC

• EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭

Better days? He's refering to 10 days ago when about 5 core NM came back to thorn and built up a raid. They actually put up a very good fight and pressured us hard, and could have done more if they didn't log out after a couple hours.

So what exactly does EP do when all three factions are pop locked that constitutes clowning? Using abilities in the game? Because every raid runs impulse walls bats spam. Impulse bats have been the meta since aoe caps were discovered, walls was added when purge bug was discovered. All that I get from your complaint is that EP groups do this better than DC and AD. You may think the meta is stupid, and I wouldn't disagree with that. But that is through no fault of the players in any specific faction, it is a result of game mechanics and available skills. It's human nature to seek the most effective method of competition.

You're fantasies are boring me. I have been in thorn every day for a month. Nm is sadly a non entity.

Teargrants is right, 5+ of em rolled in a few weeks ago and pushed hard in the Bleakers corridor. Made good holes for the pugs to rush, fun fights all around. Just reminds me, unfortunately, of what DC has lost.

And to think those guys were unpopular with DC, they practically were the competitive portion of DC
    Correct.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of DC loves No Mercy. Don't spew garbage. Lol at no intentional lagging. The juggaloes claimed otherwise.
  • Aminals
    Aminals
    ✭✭✭
    There was never a purple alliance, or an orange one. Ad was the boogie man faction for a while, and EP the little train that could win Wabba. But ultimately EP just has too much heart to be ignored. I think it's clear who are the true rulers of Tamriel. Are you not grateful that we allow our subjects their home keeps? That was never awarded us when we were the bottom of the chain on every server but Wabba.
    Apollos
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally ate popcorn while catching up on this thread.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What part of what I stated is fantasy? For once in this thread can you back up your claims? I'm sorry if you're bored but it's not my job to amuse you.

NM left thorn as I undertand it in part because of being antagonized by other DC. I've certainly seen it happen on the forums here.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will say, without my snark, in response to your comment about the factions being poplocked ---last Saturday night when ep took our scroll, I was sitting in zone talking to another guild leader. We watched it all go down as it happened. And the pop bar said poplocked for all factions. However, there were maybe 2 or 3 people talking in zone unlike the usual numerous people yuckin it up in zone. It was bizarre! We both commented on how it was impossible we were poplocked. The zone was DEAD. Nobody was even farming resources on the map. We toured north and south gate area and tons and tons of toons were standing around. Again, unusual. Add to that the Brandon drama and Thorn is just to weird for words lately.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever hijinx they got up to, No Mercy was clearly the backbone of your offensive and defensive force.

And I say this not even liking most of them (I cannot tell a lie, Dee Tick bless me), and especially not enjoying their trolljobs on our scrolls. Some of those handoffs were wack. But in the end they got the job done for DC, and until someone steps up to fill that void it's just a big, empty, No Mercy-shaped hole filled with AP.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I will say, without my snark, in response to your comment about the factions being poplocked ---last Saturday night when ep took our scroll, I was sitting in zone talking to another guild leader. We watched it all go down as it happened. And the pop bar said poplocked for all factions. However, there were maybe 2 or 3 people talking in zone unlike the usual numerous people yuckin it up in zone. It was bizarre! We both commented on how it was impossible we were poplocked. The zone was DEAD. Nobody was even farming resources on the map. We toured north and south gate area and tons and tons of toons were standing around. Again, unusual. Add to that the Brandon drama and Thorn is just to weird for words lately.

Yeah, what is up with that. The other day I had my group out by Glademist, saw easily 30+ DC sitting on the resource. And they didn't move off it for a solid hour. A few rode back to the keep, swarmed out when we poked, and then drifted back again.

I was so confused. Not the only time I've seen a lot of DC population online, but focused in one location and seemingly uninterested in doing anything at all.
    Edited by Satiar on January 25, 2015 11:44PM

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever hijinx they got up to, No Mercy was clearly the backbone of your offensive and defensive force.

And I say this not even liking most of them (I cannot tell a lie, Dee Tick bless me), and especially not enjoying their trolljobs on our scrolls. Some of those handoffs were wack. But in the end they got the job done for DC, and until someone steps up to fill that void it's just a big, empty, No Mercy-shaped hole filled with AP.

No one said they weren't good at in game fighting . They're great . Just really bad at PR .
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, what is up with that. The other day I had my group out by Glademist, saw easily 30+ DC sitting on the resource. And they didn't move off it for a solid hour. A few rode back to the keep, swarmed out when we poked, and then drifted back again.

I was so confused. Not the only time I've seen a lot of DC population online, but focused in one location and seemingly uninterested in doing anything at all.

The DC on Thorn are essentially leaderless PuGs at this point.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »

The DC on Thorn are essentially leaderless PuGs at this point.

So Brandon wasn't the hero you deserved, but the hero you needed!?!

/jk

• Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    Just watched 25 EP slaughter a VR1 on Chill really ?? while AD is taking stuff in the south of Chill EP slam a low level DC guy with all they have , i remember when EP was the dog low ball of the faction chain and we as DC use to tell everyone to leave you guys alone let you have something to call your own i believe its called sportsmanship or something to that nature . Your day is comming and these Zerg filled memories will linger { evil laugh }
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched 25 EP slaughter a VR1 on Chill really ?? while AD is taking stuff in the south of Chill EP slam a low level DC guy with all they have , i remember when EP was the dog low ball of the faction chain and we as DC use to tell everyone to leave you guys alone let you have something to call your own i believe its called sportsmanship or something to that nature . Your day is comming and these Zerg filled memories will linger { evil laugh }

This is typical mindless aoe spamming behavior. Lol

• Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Brandon wasn't the hero you deserved, but the hero you needed!?!

/jk

Good one! He's a big part of the reason why the PuGs are so bad. Monkey-see, monkey-do.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

those kind of people are referred to as "garbage"

ignore them, they will get theirs one day.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happened to me once while I was on my lowbie sorc...

I was troll streaking Anon-elf and company by the chalman milegate and I hid to regen some magicka to continue my trolling.

> go through gate
    > noone there
    > zerg is behind me
    > they surround me
    > I die by bash spam

Was a cold, cold day to be a hotcake.
    Edited by Pancake-Tragedy on January 26, 2015 1:44AM
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't everyone been mobbed to death at some point?

• Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't everyone been mobbed to death at some point?

JmeFFBE.gif
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was troll streaking Anon-elf and company by the chalman milegate and I hid to regen some magicka to continue my trolling.

> go through gate
    > noone there
    > zerg is behind me
    > they surround me
    > I die by bash spam

Lmao... sorry but bash spam is classic.

Its like the ultimate /salute to a dying soul

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

> go through gate
    > noone there
    > zerg is behind me
    > they surround me
    > I die by bash spam

Lmao... sorry but bash spam is classic.

Its like the ultimate /salute to a dying soul

DK SCRUB OUT

Oh yeah, I wasn't even mad. I didn't try to fight it, or even block for that matter.

I just let it happen.
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    What part of what I stated is fantasy? For once in this thread can you back up your claims? I'm sorry if you're bored but it's not my job to amuse you.

NM left thorn as I undertand it in part because of being antagonized by other DC. I've certainly seen it happen on the forums here.

NM is gone without Hova. Yes, some of the players are here, but as they explained to me: they are MBF now. NM was absolutely the best group on DC - they made a huge difference everywhere they faught. When they chose to log on now they still wreck shop.

As someone stated above, the DC on thorn are leaderless pugs at this point. I firmly think that DC population is near crisis levels.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is I see population, there are a lot of DC around. Just, leaderless and ineffective for the most part.

I did see the Empror/Karstyl group up until recently, what's going on with them ?

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

1867497_o.gif
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

1867497_o.gif

Lol, nice gif.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true about DC. I used to have some respect for your efforts, but now you can't be bothered to even make an effort for 2nd. You can't be bothered to get your home keeps back from AD. Half your faction is stealthing around trying to gank and failing. You remind me of that line from fight club, "I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda who wouldn't screw to save his species." I think that sums it up, you won't even *** to save yourself.

Give up on Chillrend and compete on the competitive server.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Well, many DC are tired of the aoe lagspam. I can't say I blame them. Chillrend was much more fun the other night. No lag spamming nonsense.
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did see the Empror/Karstyl group up until recently, what's going on with them ?

Got bored with logging in everyday just to get home keeps back. I've been having more fun using my NB to Flying Blade people from stealth, /w them "I wanna play a game...", and then continue to harass them :smile:
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
This discussion has been closed.