Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear Blue, NA Thorn, the Red wave is crashing, a little Green alliance would go a long way...

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Are you boasting about 75% TS? The problem is your opposition is running 100% TS in their groups. When my guild runs groups we pick up pugs from zone sure, but they have to be in TS to listen at least. In fighting other top guilds, split second maneuvering is absolutely important, ppl who aren't in voice coms won't keep up.

And I am telling you this is flat out erroneous. I have talked to numerous ep players and very few are in ts. They have been taught to robot zerg and stack tightly when told to and they do it. And I wasn't boasting. I was stating a fact. HD does require ts from those who run with us consistently. Unless you're in HD and run with us....how can you possibly know how we operate? And again, 100% ts compliance doesn't fix exploit lag.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    There WAS an organized pvp group. It's called HOD. And we also left because of ep shenanigans. Just done with it.

Wait ... HOD. The guild that advertises in zone for people to join & that TS is not required? Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not an organized PvP guild.
    +1. Not sure how you expect to compete against the top guilds without TS, just telling people to "stay on crown" isn't going to cut it.

Hod is willing to initially take people without TS and once in group we recruit and get them on ts. I think all you elitist forget there are new people who need guidance. Hd is one of the few willing to provide that. And for that we get dumped on? Really? This is another reason we lose campaign after campaign. We cannabalize our young. Our guilds can't seem to get along for one week let alone one 30 day campaign. I've never seen so much ridiculous nerd rage and nerd elitism.

Not dumping on you, I'm glad you guys pick up non TS players...someone has to.

I'm just telling it how it is, it's hard to be organized and compete against the top guilds when you have people in your group that are not in TS. No need to get butt hurt about it, it has nothing to do with nerd rage or elitism. If you truly do run ORGANIZED 40 man groups, you'd be owning the opposition. Wiping to crystalized's group does not make him a rotten apple, lol.

Since you edited this to slip in one more snide insult I am forced to defend hd AND DC AGAIN. We do run organized large groups. We don't always wipe to ep. We don't always wipe to Crystalized. Hell I have killed Crystalized many times and my groups have beaten them many times. But when there are 50+ exploit zerging? Come on. Get real. It's WHY Thorn is a ghost town. Peeps are fed up.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're grunts who have been taught exploits by some big cheeses and they stay inside the Zergs and do what they're told-spam, spam, spam and rinse and repeat. They don't waste time picking apart one another.

The problem in Thorn is too many guilds are separatists and too many truly good players refuse to humble themselves and play in groups. Ep doesn't have this problem. They're mindless Zerg punks who are laughing at us. Trust me. I've talked to many of them.
    LOL. Please do state specifically what these exploits are that we supposedly teach randoms in zone or stop with the /tinfoil. I'm looking for substantiation beyond the cries of "lagsploit", fyi lag affects everyone on both sides but when the dmg starts registering again the side with the most dps/negates wins. There are certain skills which are effected less by the lag, for instance DK flame lash. Talons sometimes registers after a huge delay. Meanwhile gap closers are the first to fail from lag.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    "We"? You admitting you're part of the ep zerg mentality? If so you certainly don't need me to tell you what's going on. And frankly I can't stomach any more ep denial. I've peesonally had convos with 14 year old ep players who don't know they're supposed to lie and deny. They admit they're deliberately causing lag. And it really isn't that complicated or complex. It's a mentality that's easy to foment in young kids. Not so easy to recruit more mature players to participate in.
    Edited by Jauriel on January 25, 2015 8:04PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "We"? You admitting you're part of the ep zerg mentality? If so you certainly don't need me to tell you what's going on. And frankly I can't stomach any more ep denial. I've peesonally had convos with 14 year old ep players who don't know they're supposed to lie and deny. They admit they're deliberately causing lag. And it really isn't that complicated or complex. It's a mentality that's easy to foment in young kids. Not so easy to recruit more mature players to participate in.

If by Zerg Mentality you mean organized groups, sure. EP has a good number of well organized, full TS guild groups. You're not going to compete with that if you're not rolling organized groups of your own.

But as per usual, instead of getting better you return to the most classic of tactics, and decide we win because we cheat. So you get to feel better about losing, but it doesn't help you do better. You're just going to keep on losing, and get farmed at bleakers.

It's not a coincidence that the fall of your faction as a competitive force goes hand in hand with your organized groups taking off.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• AlayneStone
    AlayneStone
    ✭✭✭

i play in EP and I have never heard this or even seen it, that doesn't mean it's not happening but you come off as a sore loser, every side has honest and not so honest players, we are not all horrible cheaters.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    There WAS an organized pvp group. It's called HOD. And we also left because of ep shenanigans. Just done with it.

Wait ... HOD. The guild that advertises in zone for people to join & that TS is not required? Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not an organized PvP guild.
    +1. Not sure how you expect to compete against the top guilds without TS, just telling people to "stay on crown" isn't going to cut it.

Hod is willing to initially take people without TS and once in group we recruit and get them on ts. I think all you elitist forget there are new people who need guidance. Hd is one of the few willing to provide that. And for that we get dumped on? Really? This is another reason we lose campaign after campaign. We cannabalize our young. Our guilds can't seem to get along for one week let alone one 30 day campaign. I've never seen so much ridiculous nerd rage and nerd elitism.

Not dumping on you, I'm glad you guys pick up non TS players...someone has to.

I'm just telling it how it is, it's hard to be organized and compete against the top guilds when you have people in your group that are not in TS. No need to get butt hurt about it, it has nothing to do with nerd rage or elitism. If you truly do run ORGANIZED 40 man groups, you'd be owning the opposition. Wiping to crystalized's group does not make him a rotten apple, lol.

Since you edited this to slip in one more snide insult I am forced to defend hd AND DC AGAIN. We do run organized large groups. We don't always wipe to ep. We don't always wipe to Crystalized. Hell I have killed Crystalized many times and my groups have beaten them many times. But when there are 50+ exploit zerging? Come on. Get real. It's WHY Thorn is a ghost town. Peeps are fed up.
    Then what exactly makes crystalized a rotten apple? I really doubt his group is asking anyone to lag out the server or exploit for him, seems that's just an excuse people use when they get rolled by him or havoc. I hate EP too, but making false accusations and pathetic excuses isn't going to help us defeat them. It's not their fault the server isn't capable of handling large scale battles like they promised.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, i guess you missed the thread that had those people boasting about it.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I am telling you this is flat out erroneous. I have talked to numerous ep players and very few are in ts. They have been taught to robot zerg and stack tightly when told to and they do it. And I wasn't boasting. I was stating a fact. HD does require ts from those who run with us consistently. Unless you're in HD and run with us....how can you possibly know how we operate? And again, 100% ts compliance doesn't fix exploit lag.
    First off you stated 75%, I was simply replying in that context. Second, every single EP guild of note runs their groups in TS, Havoc, IR, Vokudien, Pride, SoTP, Hijinx, VE, ect. Your assertions that EP pugs are part of some grand scheme need more substance than "I talked to some ppl".
    Thanks for showing your ignorance. You can find my vids in my sig if you want to know how I play.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

If by Zerg Mentality you mean organized groups, sure. EP has a good number of well organized, full TS guild groups. You're not going to compete with that if you're not rolling organized groups of your own.

But as per usual, instead of getting better you return to the most classic of tactics, and decide we win because we cheat. So you get to feel better about losing, but it doesn't help you do better. You're just going to keep on losing, and get farmed at bleakers.

It's not a coincidence that the fall of your faction as a competitive force goes hand in hand with your organized groups taking off.

I am going to break this down nice and simple. Organized groups haven't "taken off". Several have stopped talking to one another due to adult diaper tantrums which I admit occurs in DC. . Several have left because they are sick of ep zergblob lag bullshite. Brandon caused chaos in Thorn the last 2 weeks. But I will tell you my crew doesnt get farmed at Bleakers. I don't get farmed at Ales. HD has successfully clobbered ep numerous times until the exploiters get home from junior high in the afternoon. LOL

Next? HD has packed up to Haderus. Go read the Haderus thread. The fights have been fun there the last couple days. It's pvp the way it's supposed to be. But no doubt the prepubescent pulsing puppets will arrive eventually and pervert the campaign and ruin it for the rest of us.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    First off you stated 75%, I was simply replying in that context. Second, every single EP guild of note runs their groups in TS, Havoc, IR, Vokudien, Pride, SoTP, Hijinx, VE, ect. Your assertions that EP pugs are part of some grand scheme need more substance than "I talked to some ppl".
    Thanks for showing your ignorance. You can find my vids in my sig if you want to know how I play.

Not really interested. Thanks anyway.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

This.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Still waiting for some proof. Sure it's coming any day now to back up your wild accusations.

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

i play in EP and I have never heard this or even seen it, that doesn't mean it's not happening but you come off as a sore loser, every side has honest and not so honest players, we are not all horrible cheaters.

Please show me where I said all of ep is participating in exploits? I think the notion I've been trying to impart is it gives the honest ep players a bad name.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

Please show me where I said all of ep is participating in exploits? I think the notion I've been trying to impart is it gives the honest ep players a bad name.

To me, it sounds like your saying the players that you are capable of killing are not exploiting, but OH NO an organized group comes in and wipes you repeatedly and they turn into exploiters because your e-peen is too large to admit that they are better players than you.
  • AlayneStone
    AlayneStone
    ✭✭✭

And I'm just saying I've played since beta and have never heard nor seen that or anything like that, If they so willing admit to you don't you think they would talk about it to ppl in there own fraction.....?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fraction? Are they in the two thirds fraction or the three quarters one?
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »

To me, it sounds like your saying the players that you are capable of killing are not exploiting, but OH NO an organized group comes in and wipes you repeatedly and they turn into exploiters because your e-peen is too large to admit that they are better players than you.

E-peen? First of all I am a chick. But whatever.

If by organized you mean globbed up pulsing and running around like cockroaches..then uh-again, whatever. I don't wipe repeatedly to them. I leave the pugs at bleakers and Ales to that humiliation while I move my group to backdoor them and *** them off. Or ally with Ad. Yeah.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Your gender doesn't effect the size of your e-peen. FACT
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's then an e-what? Affect, btw. The verb, not the noun.

Btw,I didn't know you were a mommy, conserva,
    Edited by Columba on January 25, 2015 9:25PM
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep telling yourself it is as simple as "ep are better players" and not that you clowns have massive numbers of tween sheep who have been programmed to pulse swarm spam and freeze up everyone in their path.

As a leader of HD I have personally succeeded in wiping said groups by blasting them apart with anti personel siege. However, the zergers are like short bus bozos who just keep flooding and flooding out again and again and this quickly becomes a big boring, frustrating yawn fest. Hence WHY the organized groups like ours are gone ftm.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, I've seen your good groups in action. Huge respect for No Mercy, they knew how to play and compete. Only DC guild of late that competed at the neccessary level, and I haven't seen anyone fill thier shoes in their absence.

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it's then an e-what? Affect, btw. The verb, not the noun.

Btw,I didn't know you were a mommy, conserva,

lol e-ovaries? :blush:

4 kids. Oldest is in the Navy.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I've seen your good groups in action. Huge respect for No Mercy, they knew how to play and compete. Only DC guild of late that competed at the neccessary level, and I haven't seen anyone fill thier shoes in their absence.

I have respect for NM. Ran with them and eg and el since launch. But, of course, you're referring to better days. The days before the ep bat swarm pulsing mindless [snip] mentality. Ep isn't "competing" anymore in Thorn. They're clowning.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on January 25, 2015 10:04PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have respect for NM. Ran with them and eg and el since launch. But, of course, you're referring to better days. The days before the ep bat swarm pulsing mindless [snip] mentality. Ep isn't "competing" anymore in Thorn. They're clowning.

Sure, sure. Better days when no one stacked and used AoE, lol.

I'm certain DC would prefer it if we all spread out and tried to 1v1a raid, but it doesn't work that way. We roll coordinated, with timed ultimates and good positioning. You don't have the groups to counter it, so you call us clowns and sit back feeling good.

But hey, if that's how you want to play it.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 26, 2015 12:26AM

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Umm we replaced the term clowning with Juggaloing . It's a thing nou
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on January 25, 2015 10:06PM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

I have respect for NM. Ran with them and eg and el since launch. But, of course, you're referring to better days. The days before the ep bat swarm pulsing mindless f-tard mentality. Ep isn't "competing" anymore in Thorn. They're clowning.

Umm we replaced the term clowning with Juggaloing . It's a thing nou

Incorrect Lagsploiting Juggaloes or juggaloes lagsploiting.

Lol at the claims "we are better organized!" You know that lag favors the higher numbers. Congrats on you elite strategy!
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Better days? He's refering to 10 days ago when about 5 core NM came back to thorn and built up a raid. They actually put up a very good fight and pressured us hard, and could have done more if they didn't log out after a couple hours.

So what exactly does EP do when all three factions are pop locked that constitutes clowning? Using abilities in the game? Because every raid runs impulse walls bats spam. Impulse bats have been the meta since aoe caps were discovered, walls was added when purge bug was discovered. All that I get from your complaint is that EP groups do this better than DC and AD. You may think the meta is stupid, and I wouldn't disagree with that. But that is through no fault of the players in any specific faction, it is a result of game mechanics and available skills. It's human nature to seek the most effective method of competition.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 26, 2015 12:27AM
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

I have respect for NM. Ran with them and eg and el since launch. But, of course, you're referring to better days. The days before the ep bat swarm pulsing mindless f-tard mentality. Ep isn't "competing" anymore in Thorn. They're clowning.

Sure, sure. Better days when no one stacked and used AoE, lol.

I'm certain DC would prefer it if we all spread out and tried to 1v1a raid, but it doesn't work that way. We roll coordinated, with timed ultimates and good positioning. You don't have the groups to counter it, so you call us clowns and sit back feeling good.

But hey, if that's how you want to play it.

Stacking and using aoe is obviously successful maneuvers. Everyone uses them. I mean DUH.

Intentionally hyper spamming to deliberately lag BOMB is quite another animal.

It doesn't make me feel good to say it. I feel nothing but resolve to not counter it with my own coordinated Zerg ball lagsploiting. It's just not my personality. But hey pat yourselves collectively on your red backs. Now you can Zerg ball all by yourselves and steamroll noobs and pugs and feel real cool in your mom's basement.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Better days? He's refering to 10 days ago when about 5 core NM came back to thorn and built up a raid. They actually put up a very good fight and pressured us hard, and could have done more if they didn't log out after a couple hours.

So what exactly does EP do when all three factions are pop locked that constitutes clowning? Using abilities in the game? Because every raid runs impulse walls bats spam. Impulse bats have been the meta since aoe caps were discovered, walls was added when purge bug was discovered. All that I get from your complaint is that EP groups do this better than DC and AD. You may think the meta is stupid, and I wouldn't disagree with that. But that is through no fault of the players in any specific faction, it is a result of game mechanics and available skills. It's human nature to seek the most effective method of competition.

You're fantasies are boring me. I have been in thorn every day for a month. Nm is sadly a non entity.
This discussion has been closed.