Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Dear Blue, NA Thorn, the Red wave is crashing, a little Green alliance would go a long way...

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Here's the reality of the situation when it comes to a green alliance:

Whenever AD & DC focus only on EP they will push EP to Chalman or Arrius. With all three alliances fighting at that one keep the lag becomes unbearable. This allows EP to repair the keep walls because siege no longer works. Those AD & DC that die from the impulse and bats might return to Chalman/Arrius once or twice before they get sick of it and conflict between those two alliances starts in the Ash/Nickel/Roebek area. With no pressure applied to them, EP steamrolls across the top of the map & DC loses Aleswell to EP & Ash to AD because there are no organized DC PvP groups on Thornblade.

This scenario will keep repeating until the server can actually support a three way siege without lagging out. This is also the reason why people leave the game. It's no fun.

I experience no lag from AD. ONly from the EP lag spam crew.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Whenever AD & DC focus only on EP they will push EP to Chalman or Arrius. With all three alliances fighting at that one keep the lag becomes unbearable. This allows EP to repair the keep walls because siege no longer works. Those AD & DC that die from the impulse and bats might return to Chalman/Arrius once or twice before they get sick of it and conflict between those two alliances starts in the Ash/Nickel/Roebek area. With no pressure applied to them, EP steamrolls across the top of the map & DC loses Aleswell to EP & Ash to AD because there are no organized DC PvP groups on Thornblade.

This scenario will keep repeating until the server can actually support a three way siege without lagging out. This is also the reason why people leave the game. It's no fun.

There WAS an organized pvp group. It's called HOD. And we also left because of ep shenanigans. Just done with it.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ such as logging in low level alts to DC to clog the queue?
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    I find it ridiculous how nearly every single EP player sits there and denies over and over that it's their lag groups that have pushed both DC and AD away from Thornblade completely. You want to know why there's not competition in Thorn anymore? Because we have all started messing around on other servers to escape your lag groups. Plain and simple. We don't want to be around it, we don't care, and we're pretty tired of the poor sportsmanship being shown in the campaign. Thornblade is dead. Really the only people you are all fighting there now are pugs. Have fun with that lol.
    I'd say, sure, let's make a "green" alliance and at least push back and get all our scrolls, but, really, it doesn't matter because DC and AD will got to 1 bar and have less than 15 people each and everything will be capped. So what's the point? I've had more fun bouncing from Haderus to Chillrend than I've had in Thornblade in the past couple of weeks.

You don't have to cater to the EP Juggalos . After a few weeks their nitros oxide tanks will diminish , their piñata will blow away with the wind and caravans of VW Buses will clunker off into the sunset . Just be patient . Their attracted to loud noises ...sssshhh

Who's catering?

Quiet ! They'll think you own a food truck !

But...what if I DO own a food truck?

Do you sell sweet rolls on this what if I do own a food truck :wink:

Three faction pvp, when ever you have a dominate faction the other two factions most of the time gang up on the big guy, we seen this when AD was the big faction we had the purple alliance, I don't know why this is so hard for AD/DC to understand in order to keep red in check to a point this is not a new strategy, but I am afraid like some folks have pointed out to many people may have already left the campaign to make it a viable option now. Worst thing that can happen to a pvp'er is there is no one to fight against.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, AD + DC should get their own server while EP get to own a map on their own server. AD + DC will get to have actual PvP while the EP zergs gloat on the forums about how they control a map and that everyone they compete against is bad. My vote is AD + DC get chillrend and Azura's Star, EP can have Thornblade and Haderpus to themselves.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    In my opinion, AD + DC should get their own server while EP get to own a map on their own server. AD + DC will get to have actual PvP while the EP zergs gloat on the forums about how they control a map and that everyone they compete against is bad. My vote is AD + DC get chillrend and Azura's Star, EP can have Thornblade and Haderpus to themselves.

This is a slice above the trash you usually post.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

And that is why it is golden.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't make me take the agree away...
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

Don't make me take the agree away...

Just accept the fact, its golden.
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree with this assessment.
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    I run with a well organized guild group in DC and we play well against being outnumbered by EP or AD but when EP gets wiped they bring 3 times more back the next round and it's useless to keep playing the numbers game .
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

are you serious..... lol
    what?? Just how crazy have you become?
    Edited by Cody on January 25, 2015 4:06PM
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There WAS an organized pvp group. It's called HOD. And we also left because of ep shenanigans. Just done with it.

Wait ... HOD. The guild that advertises in zone for people to join & that TS is not required? Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not an organized PvP guild.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how will the alliance war work when Blue finally is no longer a factor on any server kinda curious if both ad and ep have the numbers for a two way war.

Just noticed last night that DC even when it has the locked on thorn can switch freely between servers has needed, without any ques so thinking blue is already fading prett heavy

Yeah for some reason the locked symbol doesn't always mean its at pop cap. -boggle- or there is a bug
    Edited by RedTalon on January 25, 2015 4:33PM
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭

Wait ... HOD. The guild that advertises in zone for people to join & that TS is not required? Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not an organized PvP guild.
    +1. Not sure how you expect to compete against the top guilds without TS, just telling people to "stay on crown" isn't going to cut it.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

+1. Not sure how you expect to compete against the top guilds without TS, just telling people to "stay on crown" isn't going to cut it.

That is true even though displease TS, the truth is most of the dc guilds that use to use it are gone.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    So how will the alliance war work when Blue finally is no longer a factor on any server kinda curious if both ad and ep have the numbers for a two way war.

Just noticed last night that DC even when it has the locked on thorn can switch freely between servers has needed, without any ques so thinking blue is already fading prett heavy

Yeah for some reason the locked symbol doesn't always mean its at pop cap. -boggle- or there is a bug

It will end up just AvA with the DC zone more of a free area to PvDoor . I imagine the conquest will be more of a North East Vs South West map if AD can actually stay in the battle , they've suffered low pop issues too through all this .
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭

If all of AD comes back from the buff servers while EP remains constant, we may have closet to equal numbers, however AD stopped winning campaigns after we stopped having the highest population which also coincided with Die rerolling red, so even if the numbers were equal we'd still get our #%@ handed to us like a rented mule.

P.S. AD losing campaigns and Die leaving may not have been a coincidence...
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxsun wrote: »

If all of AD comes back from the buff servers while EP remains constant, we may have closet to equal numbers, however AD stopped winning campaigns after we stopped having the highest population which also coincided with Die rerolling red, so even if the numbers were equal we'd still get our #%@ handed to us like a rented mule.

P.S. AD losing campaigns and Die leaving may not have been a coincidence...

Actually some of the top AD players are now on EP side is another of the issue, having been back some now and following names like I do at times, is sort of why AD has been suffering some of their most deadly are EP side now. Really wish II could say who but stupid rules get me in trouble, may have been why AD has flopped some recently. But yeah DIE switching/leaving is not good for AD
    Edited by RedTalon on January 25, 2015 4:51PM
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

Yup. Ep is logging low level alts and sitting at the gates. That's their mentality. And I feel bad for the legit ep players who want to participate in a legit campaign and combat in a legit manner. A few rotten apples are ruining it for everyone and zos doesn't seem to give a rip.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 26, 2015 12:13AM
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Hod is willing to initially take people without TS and once in group we recruit and get them on ts. I think all you elitist forget there are new people who need guidance. Hd is one of the few willing to provide that. And for that we get dumped on? Really? This is another reason we lose campaign after campaign. We cannabalize our young. Our guilds can't seem to get along for one week let alone one 30 day campaign. I've never seen so much ridiculous nerd rage and nerd elitism.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it ridiculous how nearly every single EP player sits there and denies over and over that it's their lag groups that have pushed both DC and AD away from Thornblade completely. You want to know why there's not competition in Thorn anymore? Because we have all started messing around on other servers to escape your lag groups. Plain and simple. We don't want to be around it, we don't care, and we're pretty tired of the poor sportsmanship being shown in the campaign. Thornblade is dead. Really the only people you are all fighting there now are pugs. Have fun with that lol.
    I'd say, sure, let's make a "green" alliance and at least push back and get all our scrolls, but, really, it doesn't matter because DC and AD will got to 1 bar and have less than 15 people each and everything will be capped. So what's the point? I've had more fun bouncing from Haderus to Chillrend than I've had in Thornblade in the past couple of weeks.

You don't have to cater to the EP Juggalos . After a few weeks their nitros oxide tanks will diminish , their piñata will blow away with the wind and caravans of VW Buses will clunker off into the sunset . Just be patient . Their attracted to loud noises ...sssshhh

Who's catering?

Quiet ! They'll think you own a food truck !

But...what if I DO own a food truck?

Do you sell sweet rolls on this what if I do own a food truck :wink:

Three faction pvp, when ever you have a dominate faction the other two factions most of the time gang up on the big guy, we seen this when AD was the big faction we had the purple alliance, I don't know why this is so hard for AD/DC to understand in order to keep red in check to a point this is not a new strategy, but I am afraid like some folks have pointed out to many people may have already left the campaign to make it a viable option now. Worst thing that can happen to a pvp'er is there is no one to fight against.

As far as I am concerned brandon can sit in thorn and stare at a red map and toy with the pugs. Until he's gone and until zos takes seriously the lagsploiting Thorn has the pox right now.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

That is true even though displease TS, the truth is most of the dc guilds that use to use it are gone.

For the past month hd has run 40 man groups with 75% ts involvement. Are you in our ts? How can you possibly know how many we have in ts? I have been called upon again and again to rally pugs and DO. They DO listen without ts. At one point DC was in first place and we were holding red back for days. It wasn't until BRANDON came back and created utter chaos did shi* fall apart. Hd runs the LARGEST and most ambitious groups. Your comments are so out of touch with what has really been happening in Thorn it leads me to believe you don't even play there.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭

Hod is willing to initially take people without TS and once in group we recruit and get them on ts. I think all you elitist forget there are new people who need guidance. Hd is one of the few willing to provide that. And for that we get dumped on? Really? This is another reason we lose campaign after campaign. We cannabalize our young. Our guilds can't seem to get along for one week let alone one 30 day campaign. I've never seen so much ridiculous nerd rage and nerd elitism.

Not dumping on you, I'm glad you guys pick up non TS players...someone has to.

I'm just telling it how it is, it's hard to be organized and compete against the top guilds when you have people in your group that are not in TS. No need to get butt hurt about it, it has nothing to do with nerd rage or elitism. If you truly do run ORGANIZED 40 man groups, you'd be owning the opposition. Wiping to crystalized's group does not make him a rotten apple, lol.
    Edited by EskimoBrother on January 25, 2015 5:55PM

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you boasting about 75% TS? The problem is your opposition is running 100% TS in their groups. When my guild runs groups we pick up pugs from zone sure, but they have to be in TS to listen at least. In fighting other top guilds, split second maneuvering is absolutely important, ppl who aren't in voice coms won't keep up.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Not dumping on you, I'm glad you guys pick up non TS players...someone has to.

I'm just telling it how it is, it's hard to be organized and compete against the top guilds when you have people in your group that are not in TS. No need to get butt hurt about it, it has nothing to do with nerd rage or elitism.

Not butt hurt. I am trying to enlighten you. Look, after about my 10th time being rolled over by a 40+ ep zergsploit crew I whispered and became friends with several. I was not surprised to learn the vast majority are 12-14 year olds. Why is this not surprising ? Because most ep are kids whose first ES venture was Skyrim. A lot of DC folks are more mature players who started on Daggerfall or Oblivion. Same with most Ad. And guess what? The vast majority of those ep KIDS are not in organized, elitist "ts required" guilds. They're grunts who have been taught exploits by some big cheeses and they stay inside the Zergs and do what they're told-spam, spam, spam and rinse and repeat. They don't waste time picking apart one another.

The problem in Thorn is too many guilds are separatists and too many truly good players refuse to humble themselves and play in groups. Ep doesn't have this problem. They're mindless Zerg punks who are laughing at us. Trust me. I've talked to many of them.
    Edited by Jauriel on January 25, 2015 6:04PM
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    split second maneuvering is absolutely important, ppl who aren't in voice coms won't keep up.
    bingo

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    No amount of split second maneuvering can break the weapon freezing lag victims of ep zerg exploiting experience. End of story. There really isn't much more to say. And it doesn't matter if you have 2 or 200 people in a ts channel. It just means people can verbally rage about being lagged. LOL
    Edited by Jauriel on January 25, 2015 6:31PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ya The pop cap was lowered on all servers twice and DC is not pop locked 90% of the time . TS must be the issue here ! Nerf TS !!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously , non of you are allowed on my debate team ever .
This discussion has been closed.