Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear Blue, NA Thorn, the Red wave is crashing, a little Green alliance would go a long way...

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arito wrote: »
    We yellows worked really hard today to reclaim keeps and scrolls. We had mnem, and were only lacking alessia for the home keeps bonus for the first time in almost a week. Then the lag brigade came in and despite our best efforts we can't fight the 5000 ping monster. After we lost mnem it sort of fell apart completely. Zos's performance issues they have been "investigating" for a year now are a complete disaster without any end in sight. I think a decent chunk of the (remaining) players on AD are done with pvp for a while. Fighting in this mess is a waste of time.

Here is what you do:

1. Obtain a daedric plasma cannon, whether it be by a sexual favor, thievery, buying in the soon to be cash shop(:D) or stealing one from molag bal.
    2. Have someone lead the zerglings into a set ambush area
    3. turn on your daedric plasma cannon
    4. aim it at the poor, lagsploiting, hapless fools
    5. Profit.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just need to make negate a regular sorc ability instead of an ultimate so you can just shut that sht down.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find it ridiculous how nearly every single EP player sits there and denies over and over that it's their lag groups that have pushed both DC and AD away from Thornblade completely. You want to know why there's not competition in Thorn anymore? Because we have all started messing around on other servers to escape your lag groups. Plain and simple. We don't want to be around it, we don't care, and we're pretty tired of the poor sportsmanship being shown in the campaign. Thornblade is dead. Really the only people you are all fighting there now are pugs. Have fun with that lol.
    I'd say, sure, let's make a "green" alliance and at least push back and get all our scrolls, but, really, it doesn't matter because DC and AD will got to 1 bar and have less than 15 people each and everything will be capped. So what's the point? I've had more fun bouncing from Haderus to Chillrend than I've had in Thornblade in the past couple of weeks.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find it ridiculous how nearly every single EP player sits there and denies over and over that it's their lag groups that have pushed both DC and AD away from Thornblade completely. You want to know why there's not competition in Thorn anymore? Because we have all started messing around on other servers to escape your lag groups. Plain and simple. We don't want to be around it, we don't care, and we're pretty tired of the poor sportsmanship being shown in the campaign. Thornblade is dead. Really the only people you are all fighting there now are pugs. Have fun with that lol.
    I'd say, sure, let's make a "green" alliance and at least push back and get all our scrolls, but, really, it doesn't matter because DC and AD will got to 1 bar and have less than 15 people each and everything will be capped. So what's the point? I've had more fun bouncing from Haderus to Chillrend than I've had in Thornblade in the past couple of weeks.

You don't have to cater to the EP Juggalos . After a few weeks their nitros oxide tanks will diminish , their piñata will blow away with the wind and caravans of VW Buses will clunker off into the sunset . Just be patient . Their attracted to loud noises ...sssshhh
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

You don't have to cater to the EP Juggalos . After a few weeks their nitros oxide tanks will diminish , their piñata will blow away with the wind and caravans of VW Buses will clunker off into the sunset . Just be patient . Their attracted to loud noises ...sssshhh

Who's catering?
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Who's catering?

Quiet ! They'll think you own a food truck !
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Who's catering?

Quiet ! They'll think you own a food truck !

But...what if I DO own a food truck?
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to purchase one (1) of your finest artisan food truck delights please
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just roll around with my group, looking for fun. On here you guys make it sound like we're these nasty people, trying to ruin everyone's day.

Just looking for good fights. Not sure what you guys want us to do here.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• AlayneStone
    AlayneStone
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen all 3 alliances running with these 'lag groups'. I don't know why everyone only blames EP. I have an AD and an EP character and same type of stuff goes on in both, only difference between any of the alliances is their side on the map and colour.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen all 3 alliances running with these 'lag groups'. I don't know why everyone only blames EP. I have an AD and an EP character and same type of stuff goes on in both, only difference between any of the alliances is their side on the map and colour.

Yeah, agreed that every alliance has them, they're just more dominantly in EP atm lol.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've seen the last couple months in PVP, is AD and DC working together. So in short that has been proven not to work if the Pact in dominating the map.
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've seen the last couple months in PVP, is AD and DC working together. So in short that has been proven not to work if the Pact in dominating the map.

Is what you have seen is a steady decline in AD and DC population and an increase in EP population . The results of what you've seen is a pvp community check out after nightcapping the most competitive server . Finally you seen B2P scare off the last of the skeptics . So owns the maps no one cares anymore . Gloat about how great you are . Everyone enjoys a laugh . Maybe in March some people will refill those numbers and you'll have someone that wants to play against you again . Most organized opposition already went back to old MMO's . Congrats . You guys win . Enjoy it .
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep don't care! I've been playing on chill till the ep and ad zerg arrives then go to a different camp. That ad one last night was remarkable in amount!
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I just roll around with my group, looking for fun. On here you guys make it sound like we're these nasty people, trying to ruin everyone's day.

You'll probably have better luck finding good fights if you weren't running with the EP zergball.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The current campaign has become a battle of getting even home keeps leaving a bitter taste of what is happening. I would cheerish the idea of liberating Thorn of this EP horde. Some talking of EP buff server. It feels a far reaching assumption but when we have the red horde watching over every step we take it is a possible scenario. EP has taken a full advantage of their population.

I have found something good about EP. They have fair and competitive groups with high sense of sportmanship. Unluckily, this happened outside of Thorn. Thus I don´t blame EP as it is not their fault what happens in Thorn. The players of EP Thorn are a different story.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have found something good about EP. They have fair and competitive groups with high sense of sportmanship. Unluckily, this happened outside of Thorn. Thus I don´t blame EP as it is not their fault what happens in Thorn. The players of EP Thorn are a different story.

I hope they like being found guilty by association.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The current campaign has become a battle of getting even home keeps leaving a bitter taste of what is happening. I would cheerish the idea of liberating Thorn of this EP horde. Some talking of EP buff server. It feels a far reaching assumption but when we have the red horde watching over every step we take it is a possible scenario. EP has taken a full advantage of their population.

I have friends in EP, I used to play EP, and can for certain say it's definitely not all EP. In fact, there are so many wonderful people in EP, and talented players, that it makes me sad for them that they're getting their bad rep from the "main" EP players in Thorn. We can all just hope that with update 1.6 the playstyle that has driven AD and DC from Thornblade will be killed off and there will be some actual skilled fighting that erupts from the changes.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »

You'll probably have better luck finding good fights if you weren't running with the EP zergball.

I run in a group of sixteen and get called a zergball. I've been called a Zerg in a group of 10.

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, except that EP has groups that stay out of battles and continuously spam AOEs.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No one cares . PvP is dead .
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca, if that's all you have to say why are you even here?

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

Lol, except that EP has groups that stay out of battles and continuously spam AOEs.

Video proof forthcoming?

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because I have a few more hours of SWTOR updates to load .
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But you still need to get to VR14!

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll check the PTS next week . My subscriptions paid till March but I hate leveling . I'll get non stop even odds pvp in SWTOR till ZOS decides if ever to something about pvp here . Till then l83R
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭

You mean like last night, when AD was trying to cap Allesia from EP and DC ran in to back cap getting all of us and themselves killed and being of no use to the campaign whatsoever....
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This evening EP flipped the non-vet campaign. When I logged in AD was pushing for DC's scrolls but by the time I could check in next EP drove us out of their territory. Then they got pop-locked, on non-vet... and zerged the rest of the keeps to crown emp, fun fights but I doubt the campaign will get back to normal any time soon.
    Jaxsun wrote: »

You mean like last night, when AD was trying to cap Allesia from EP and DC ran in to back cap getting all of us and themselves killed and being of no use to the campaign whatsoever....

And over the entire night DC was at 1? bar pop, ganking and trying to siege something. But its interesting to see that DC seems to act the same on most campaigns.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ignore him, he has devolved into..... well idk what to call him:(
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the reality of the situation when it comes to a green alliance:

Whenever AD & DC focus only on EP they will push EP to Chalman or Arrius. With all three alliances fighting at that one keep the lag becomes unbearable. This allows EP to repair the keep walls because siege no longer works. Those AD & DC that die from the impulse and bats might return to Chalman/Arrius once or twice before they get sick of it and conflict between those two alliances starts in the Ash/Nickel/Roebek area. With no pressure applied to them, EP steamrolls across the top of the map & DC loses Aleswell to EP & Ash to AD because there are no organized DC PvP groups on Thornblade.

This scenario will keep repeating until the server can actually support a three way siege without lagging out. This is also the reason why people leave the game. It's no fun.
    Edited by Poxheart on January 25, 2015 6:12AM
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
This discussion has been closed.