The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

First Grand Warlord?

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother. I know the effort you put in. Well done
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    I did the calculations last week, if Casuale, Metal Dimmu, fixate, or Nicole were still playing, they would all be Rank 48 (Overlord).

Well I did the calculations just now and it turns out I don't give a crap about any of the AP farmers mentioned in this thread.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    I did the calculations last week, if Casuale, Metal Dimmu, fixate, or Nicole were still playing, they would all be Rank 48 (Overlord).

Well I did the calculations just now and it turns out I don't give a crap about any of the AP farmers mentioned in this thread.

If you would be mature and grown up and not giving a crap, you would have totally ignored this thread and move on in your life instead of hating on it.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had the pleasure of running with Crystalized and his group the other day. It was amazing how they fearlessly and easily mowed down guilds and groups with much larger numbers. It's no wonder so many AD and DC players on the NA servers hate him. It's because he has destroyed pretty much all of them numerous times.

Congrats to our former and future emperor, Crystalized. Let me wish all of you AD and DC players good luck in your pursuit of the Grand Overlord slayer achievement once Crystalized hits rank 49 in early 2015. You're going to need all of the luck possible.
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    I hear Crystalized is a terminator sent from the future to kill John Ap, I mean Conner..
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On EU we have Great-Dark-elf whom should hit Grand Warlord anyday now. 2nd in line is me who just reeched Warlord and below me is Iniation who just got general.
    :]
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as Crystal hits 49, I can imagine this happening >:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    Its honestly a sham title. Heck even how emp is decided is a sham. AP should be used to buy gear and siege and that's all, it shouldn't count for a hoot otherwise.

The top players should be decided by K/d ratio with a set amount of kills required to make the leader board.

Some of the most skilled players in this game will never rank under the current system which really is a shame.

Hell just myself and 1 guildie together killed over 200 people the other night, about a 50-50 split in KB and you could count on 1 hand how many times we both died combined yet the current system doesn't reward smart skillful play, it don't even reward playing the objective and holding the map.

Most, NOT ALL, but most on the top of the leaderboards just hole up in resource towers, spam aoe and bats to rack up AP, its really a pointless system.

Look at guys like Sypher, your telling me those guys are better them him? That's just foolishness, its nonsense. Again, the current state needs to be changed, it doesn't reflect the best players accurately and they shouldn't be aesrding emp titles earned in such a manner. As much as I loathe COD at least your ranked by K/D not by how much exp or money you earn.

But then again, sitting in a bush and using lethal arrow on lonely stragglers would be an option to become emperor, even though those guys are useless for the alliance. (Don't kid yourselves, the frontfighters would've taken care of those nubs you ganked at the keep anyway)

They need to rework the AP-System and give more appropiate points for certain activities affecting the map, i know this wouldn't fix the people who are already high-ranking but that's about the only thing that comes to my mind...
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He knows how to make AP. Can't hate him for that and I sure don't. I love playing against him and his crew and the same goes for my AD friends. When you have been fighting each other for so long it's hard not to become friends.

Congrats on the rank and I can only hope I'm the first to kill you once you get 50 :smile:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He knows how to make AP. Can't hate him for that and I sure don't. I love playing against him and his crew and the same goes for my AD friends. When you have been fighting each other for so long it's hard not to become friends.

Congrats on the rank and I can only hope I'm the first to kill you once you get 50 :smile:

This.

With a lil erp sprinkled on top for good effect.
  • Phaedrus
    Phaedrus
    ✭✭✭
    On EU we have Great-Dark-elf whom should hit Grand Warlord anyday now. 2nd in line is me who just reeched Warlord and below me is Iniation who just got general.

Thanks for answering. I knew there was someone over there really close. It's kind of odd there are three players that high ranked on EU and only one on NA, not sure why but interesting.
    Phaedrus Wolf
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats. That's an insane amount of time regardless of the how. Too bad the achieve for reaching it isn't more though.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Phaedrus wrote: »

Thanks for answering. I knew there was someone over there really close. It's kind of odd there are three players that high ranked on EU and only one on NA, not sure why but interesting.

Most of those who were even with crystallized AP wise left the game a little ways back. Also most of the guilds that during the peak of pvp and ap farming aren't really around anymore. Just a few left from each of those guilds. Crystallized is pretty much the only one to keep a full group of players who can complete objectives and obtain obscene amounts of AP on a daily basis.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats on almost being done with University as well . Alpha Pongo Allumni .
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    In honor of Crystalized, I found an older video to give him props.

Remember to have unstoppable up, folks. :0

This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    The fastest way to farm ap is wipe a group 4 times the size of yours, rinse, repeat. Crys taught me that.
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well since they are adding new pvp skills they should take away most of his earned pvp levels and and ap while bumping everyone else who has at least rank 2 in pvp, ya know so there is no unbalance when these new skills come out.

Sounds silly doesn't it? So does the 30cp cap for all players.

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Sandman wrote: »
    The fastest way to farm ap is wipe a group 4 times the size of yours, rinse, repeat. Crys taught me that.

Considering IR always runs with a full raid it must be tough to find groups that big >:)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Considering IR always runs with a full raid it must be tough to find groups that big >:)

Hyperbole. They've run plenty of small group stuff. There are even days Crystalized excluded folks so that he could run an 8 man only team.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    Its honestly a sham title. Heck even how emp is decided is a sham. AP should be used to buy gear and siege and that's all, it shouldn't count for a hoot otherwise.

The top players should be decided by K/d ratio with a set amount of kills required to make the leader board.

Some of the most skilled players in this game will never rank under the current system which really is a shame.

Hell just myself and 1 guildie together killed over 200 people the other night, about a 50-50 split in KB and you could count on 1 hand how many times we both died combined yet the current system doesn't reward smart skillful play, it don't even reward playing the objective and holding the map.

Most, NOT ALL, but most on the top of the leaderboards just hole up in resource towers, spam aoe and bats to rack up AP, its really a pointless system.

Look at guys like Sypher, your telling me those guys are better them him? That's just foolishness, its nonsense. Again, the current state needs to be changed, it doesn't reflect the best players accurately and they shouldn't be aesrding emp titles earned in such a manner. As much as I loathe COD at least your ranked by K/D not by how much exp or money you earn.

that's pretty much it yeah. Iv played since beta, and I can confirm; after 7+ months of PvP, that this is what many top leaderboard people do. Not all of them, but quite a bit of them.

Edited by Cody on December 31, 2014 5:34PM
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need to rain on someone else's accomplishments.
    Congrats Crystalized.
    Edited by Winnamine on December 31, 2014 6:07PM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • ReCreare
    ReCreare
    ✭✭✭

They came to DC, where all the most skilled players reside. :]
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    I had the pleasure of running with Crystalized and his group the other day. It was amazing how they fearlessly and easily mowed down guilds and groups with much larger numbers. It's no wonder so many AD and DC players on the NA servers hate him. It's because he has destroyed pretty much all of them numerous times.

Congrats to our former and future emperor, Crystalized. Let me wish all of you AD and DC players good luck in your pursuit of the Grand Overlord slayer achievement once Crystalized hits rank 49 in early 2015. You're going to need all of the luck possible.

Oh, and...
    Sounds like someone's in luuurve :heart_eyes:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phaedrus wrote: »

Most of those who were even with crystallized AP wise left the game a little ways back. Also most of the guilds that during the peak of pvp and ap farming aren't really around anymore. Just a few left from each of those guilds. Crystallized is pretty much the only one to keep a full group of players who can complete objectives and obtain obscene amounts of AP on a daily basis.

Same on EUwe had a bunch of prefects after the first campaigns ended probably be done by now
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyperbole. They've run plenty of small group stuff. There are even days Crystalized excluded folks so that he could run an 8 man only team.

GET OUT OF MY LIFE
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭

GET OUT OF MY LIFE

Can I get in? <3
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

GET OUT OF MY LIFE

Hyberpole. That's not what I'm inside right now.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Crystalized spent the whole last campaign grinding pve achievements up to 13k points, just saying. IR groups were pretty small until very recently.

He still managed to get world first grand warlord after spending 1 full campaign pveing.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Crystalized spent the whole last campaign grinding pve achievements up to 13k points, just saying. IR groups were pretty small until very recently.

He still managed to get world first grand warlord after spending 1 full campaign pveing.

I was kidding lol.

ps thanks for keeping rapids up on me on my ep temp ;)
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    People call Crystallized an AP farmer, and I have spotted them at a resource farm or two, but to their credit, I haven't caught them farming nearly as much as many of the other big EP guilds causing havoc out there. They actually do push and attack keeps quite a bit, and with plenty of allies that would split the AP as well. I think it's less about farming and more about playing a whole dang lot and being fairly decent as well.

edit: By the way, this is the title you get an achievement for killing, right? Finally.
    Edited by AnteCoyote on December 31, 2014 6:39PM
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America