Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

First Grand Warlord?

Phaedrus
Phaedrus
✭✭✭
So Crystalized got his Grand Warlord (Rank 45) today. I'm almost positive no one else in NA is at or above that, I think Tatsu is next at General (41) correct me if I'm wrong though.

Is there anyone else out there near, at or above that rank on EU?

Also do you think ZOS will or should do anything special when the first person gets Grand Overlord?
Phaedrus Wolf
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it is true.

Crystalized is the best AP farmer on the NA server.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should have the character retired, and replace the quest giving NPC with an appropriate likeness of the player's persona.

In exchange ZOS will give them a special war pig pet, and 2 days of free play time.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's a fancy title . For now I'll just have to admire it from far away an stay employed .
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be grandmaster pulse monkey!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol now Columba ... be nice . Just clap N smile .
  • k1llorbek1lled
    k1llorbek1lled
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

Yours should be "Free AP"
    stop the zerging
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phaedrus wrote: »

Also do you think ZOS will or should do anything special when the first person gets Grand Overlord?

Offer them a job, they clearly don't have one and their exp from playing would be valuable.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well met N congratulations Crystallized . But I have to ask , was there ever cramping involved ? That's a lot of time at the keyboard . Did this result in any real life trama ? Perhaps you could give a plug to your favorite soft drink now N rack up a few endorsement deals ? What will you do next ..?!
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    So it is true.

By default, but I guess so.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours should be "Free AP"

i enjoy getting violated in game.

• Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can hear Decado crying right now.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the calculations last week, if Casuale, Metal Dimmu, fixate, or Nicole were still playing, they would all be Rank 48 (Overlord).
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixate still plays! It's LORD fixate to you!
    Edited by Columba on December 31, 2014 6:44AM
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    64 mil ap to grand overlord.....

realize now how ridiculous it is, and the difference between like....rank 20, then 30, then 40 lol
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New Title

grand_poobah_cap.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true

1 Billion AP

Dr-Evil.jpg
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Manoekin wrote: »
    kijima wrote: »
    So it is true.

By default, but I guess so.

Best Lagger on the server
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry . Two years from now the posts will arrive stating "I remember when Grand Warlord Title us to mean something!" .

N I'll still be wondering wat it means then :trollface:
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    I did the calculations last week, if Casuale, Metal Dimmu, fixate, or Nicole were still playing, they would all be Rank 48 (Overlord).

nicole got banned but Id agree about casuale

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the current rank system.. AP should be used to buy gear and siege and that's all, it shouldn't count for a hoot otherwise.

The top players should be decided by other factors such as resource and keep sieges and defenses, bridge/choke point defensive and offensives, etc. more objective focus merits.

Some of the most skilled players in this game will never rank under the current system which really is a shame.

There are some really really really good plyers in this game that will never rank at the top of those leaderboards. Playing the objectives right now is not benefical for getting top scores,I think they should change that.

regardless congrats Crystalized.
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on January 2, 2015 9:27PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who cares, they aren't.

Power to crystallized for keeping the grind going.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Who cares, they aren't.

I was posting this for context, Crystalized stuck with it and they didn't.

No he doesn't. fixate was good and played on Wabbajack, Fluffykins was farming Emperor with 1600 health on Hopesfire at the time.
    Edited by Tripwyr on December 31, 2014 8:46AM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Who cares, they aren't.

I was posting this for context, Crystalized stuck with it and they didn't.

No he doesn't. fixate was good and played on Wabbajack, Fluffykins was farming Emperor with 1600 health on Hopesfire at the time.

Heretic! Burn the heretic!

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

The Lord Fixate has already hit rank 50 two times and is on his third cycle. All Hail Lord Fixate!
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there an achievement for slaying a Grand Warlord? If so, Crystalized will become the most hunted player in Cyrodiil, even more so than Emperors!
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there an achievement for slaying a Grand Warlord? If so, Crystalized will become the most hunted player in Cyrodiil, even more so than Emperors!
    Only for killing a grand overlord, and it comes with a unique dye.
    Wololo.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »
    Only for killing a grand overlord, and it comes with a unique dye.

Overlord, that's it. Guess that's another 4 ranks. Imagine the AP needed. Over 12 million?
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    The reward for the first alliance war level 50 is going to be double AP gains.
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    Its honestly a sham title. Heck even how emp is decided is a sham. AP should be used to buy gear and siege and that's all, it shouldn't count for a hoot otherwise.

The top players should be decided by K/d ratio with a set amount of kills required to make the leader board.

Some of the most skilled players in this game will never rank under the current system which really is a shame.

Hell just myself and 1 guildie together killed over 200 people the other night, about a 50-50 split in KB and you could count on 1 hand how many times we both died combined yet the current system doesn't reward smart skillful play, it don't even reward playing the objective and holding the map.

Most, NOT ALL, but most on the top of the leaderboards just hole up in resource towers, spam aoe and bats to rack up AP, its really a pointless system.

Look at guys like Sypher, your telling me those guys are better them him? That's just foolishness, its nonsense. Again, the current state needs to be changed, it doesn't reflect the best players accurately and they shouldn't be aesrding emp titles earned in such a manner. As much as I loathe COD at least your ranked by K/D not by how much exp or money you earn.

K/D ratio is not any better than APs, you can get many kills without helping your faction at all (or even without any great skill, death of 10 clueless lemmings makes you K/D ratio better than death of 1 decent player) and also help faction without getting any direct kills. In other words, one can farm kills or K/D ratio as well as APs.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So much hate and prejudices in this thread. That is not even funny. For the records since Cryst doesn't use forums, he's almost done with university, so yes he does something outside of the game.

Grats Crystalized, well deserved.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug