The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Phone Support Line

Lionxoft
Lionxoft
✭✭✭✭✭
I attempted calling support via the phone and I've been on hold for over 6 hours now (Thank goodness the soundtrack is awesome). Why would you spend money keeping lines open if you won't answer the phone? Please Zenimax tend to your phones. Thank you.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry. No sound track is that awesome.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, @Lionxoft. We're currently experiencing a higher than usual ticket volume, which is why you've been stuck on hold. If it would be more convient for you, we encourage you to put in a request for a call back so that our team can reach out to you. We certainly know that lengthy hold times are frustrating and appreciate your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, @Lionxoft. We're currently experiencing a higher than usual ticket volume, which is why you've been stuck on hold. If it would be more convient for you, we encourage you to put in a request for a call back so that our team can reach out to you. We certainly know that lengthy hold times are frustrating and appreciate your patience!

Hold times of this length are a joke. It's absolutely 0% service level. You might as well close them down.