The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character selection problems - Anybody recognizes this?

craniumguy
craniumguy
Soul Shriven
This has sort of been posted before, but there was no response. I submitted a ticket but it does not seem to be much ZOS activity here at the moment. I would like to play...now. Has anybody experienced this before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiig3MBmAW8
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Craniumguy,

Due to the amount of players currently trying to log in, we advise that you wait for 15 minutes or try to reopen the client.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • craniumguy
    craniumguy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the input, it's been like this for two days and it's mainly for one character. I've been up early the last two days and tried to log in at 8:00-9:00 CET but still get the same...so I don't believe thats the full explanation.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would ask CS to move your character. I had this happen twice to my main character and they moved it to a wayshrine and then I could access the character. If you have been this way for two days, then it needs to be moved.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @craniumguy,

We have created a support ticket just for you on this issue. Our customer support team will be able to determine why you are unable to log in to this character, and if necessary move them to a safe location. They will reach out to you via email shortly. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • HydroCanuck
    HydroCanuck
    ✭✭
    I have this same problem. I just bought the game, spent hours downloading it. Finally created a character, and am stuck on this screen. ESO has been out for a pretty long time, to still have these problems...
  • HydroCanuck
    HydroCanuck
    ✭✭
    Forgot to disable my proxy. My bad. As you were.