The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Evil Hunter?

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still plenty of 'good' PvP'ers that have kept their vampirism.

Just saying.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People could tell who the vampires were before the highlighting any way.

Both FTC and Azura show who is a vampire and who isn't.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know some good PVPers who have kept it but I know plenty who have not kijima. However, there is no major upside to it atm unless you consider the sneak bonus or have a build around bats which is not exactly a positive.

And Turelus, sure people could use Add-Ons for that but many don't. I have never used that feature in any add-on nor ever would, it's borderline cheating and shouldn't even be allowed in Add-Ons.
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »
    Mist + Manoeuver ... I stay vamp cause of this. + reflect scale, if aware of your surroundings, nothing can kill you. Especially good to avoid zerg .
    Something I just love is to be surounded, pop take flight, stunning all around, mist + manoeuver and escape ...

I wrote feedback on this very thing. I would NEVER die if this damn stuck in combat was fixed. Ok, I get caught in a mob of foe once in a while and there is no escaping this, but a 90% improvement on my death rate,, easily...
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the love of god... Expert Hunter ALWAYS was highliting Vampires.
    Only Evil Hunter morph become bugged long ago and didnt hightlight anything.

It was just a bug fix. Not any kind of new feature.

Nobody was using that useless Evil hunter anyways, because there are Comuflaged Hunter which help you 1 shot Vampires with sneak attacks.
    Edited by killedbyping on November 24, 2014 6:44AM
  • Jacques Berge
    Jacques Berge
    ✭✭✭✭
    seriously, camo hunter already highlighted vamps... Vamp is plenty powerful... With obvious strengths and weaknesses. Camo hunter is absolutely useless agaisnt non vamps... Also, with FTC, people are going to know your vamp anyway. If you're getting sneak attacked then thats your problem.
    "Shadow hide you"

Jacques Berge - v14 NB - DC
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow...

how utterly clueless does one have to be to ask for a counter to a counter.

that has got to be fail in it's purest form

with that said the UI should not give that information without the skill or its morphs slotted.
  • Jacques Berge
    Jacques Berge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »
    wow...

how utterly clueless does one have to be to ask for a counter to a counter.

that has got to be fail in it's purest form

with that said the UI should not give that information without the skill or its morphs slotted.

Yeah, maybe he just need lols for a badge or something. It's like if rock, paper, scissors was an MMO rock players would be like "Yo, keep everything as is, but seriously, we need a counter to paper. That's shiz OP" hahahhahaha

Oh and I agree with the UI part but I doubt that'll be changed. The devs have been pretty admit about ensuring players know who is and who isn't a vamp.
    "Shadow hide you"

Jacques Berge - v14 NB - DC