No Mercy Group PvP - Open Field AD Demolition

  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Back on topic, how cute was I in my peasant costume in the vid?

    O.o
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

    Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.The bored to tears challenge of the barracks definately has an air of quit to it. I actually forgot i was in the guild for 2-3 weeks.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

    Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree.The bored to tears challenge of the barracks definately has an air of quit to it. I actually forgot i was in the guild for 2-3 weeks.

    Yeah a kicked you.

    Also, if you remember, we ran spindle clutch vet daily with you.

    You were tanking and you kept worrying about dps. Then when you got to the boss, you couldn't hold aggro and said you couldn't taunt the boss until the taunt wore off. Do you remember your super negative attitude towards three core NM players in an undaunted daily?

    They told me to give you a chance that maybe you were having a bad day so I let it be. Then a couple weeks later you made some super negative post mocking barracks so I tried to PM you and found out I was blocked. So I removed you from barracks instead.

    You never played with us in pvp once, nor did you ever have a constructive attitude in barracks, so please stop talking like you did everything you could to trial and we weren't receptive because our barracks process is completely flawed. Thanks.
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    I agree.The bored to tears challenge of the barracks definately has an air of quit to it. I actually forgot i was in the guild for 2-3 weeks.

    Yeah a kicked you.

    Also, if you remember, we ran spindle clutch vet daily with you.

    You were tanking and you kept worrying about dps. Then when you got to the boss, you couldn't hold aggro and said you couldn't taunt the boss until the taunt wore off. Do you remember your super negative attitude towards three core NM players in an undaunted daily?

    They told me to give you a chance that maybe you were having a bad day so I let it be. Then a couple weeks later you made some super negative post mocking barracks so I tried to PM you and found out I was blocked. So I removed you from barracks instead.

    You never played with us in pvp once, nor did you ever have a constructive attitude in barracks, so please stop talking like you did everything you could to trial and we weren't receptive because our barracks process is completely flawed. Thanks.

    I have a DC alt. Can I do dailies with you guys when she grows up?

    happy-smile.png
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    I agree.The bored to tears challenge of the barracks definately has an air of quit to it. I actually forgot i was in the guild for 2-3 weeks.

    Yeah a kicked you.

    Also, if you remember, we ran spindle clutch vet daily with you.

    You were tanking and you kept worrying about dps. Then when you got to the boss, you couldn't hold aggro and said you couldn't taunt the boss until the taunt wore off. Do you remember your super negative attitude towards three core NM players in an undaunted daily?

    They told me to give you a chance that maybe you were having a bad day so I let it be. Then a couple weeks later you made some super negative post mocking barracks so I tried to PM you and found out I was blocked. So I removed you from barracks instead.

    You never played with us in pvp once, nor did you ever have a constructive attitude in barracks, so please stop talking like you did everything you could to trial and we weren't receptive because our barracks process is completely flawed. Thanks.

    I have a DC alt. Can I do dailies with you guys when she grows up?

    happy-smile.png

    Sure thing :)

    Everyone gets a chance to prove themselves
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Dazin93
    Dazin93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.

    Since you pride yourself on being an honest person, I'm sure you accidentally forgot to mention those that quit because of your strict build requirements i.e. sorc "negate battery" or bust or because most of your barracks folks are treated like second class citizens. You care more about the build than the skill of the player behind the keyboard, and that's fine it's your guild, but no need to be disingenuous about it.

    As a group you do well in pvp but that is based more in general on utilizing certain game mechanics/synergies than individual skill. Most any decent organized group can replicate what you do; they just don't feel the need to constantly throw up videos showing it.
    Featuring three-sided Player vs. Player (PvP) gameplay, The Elder Scrolls Online supports tens hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil.
    [Note: Edited per forum rules on Misinformation and Conspiracy Theories]
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.

    Since you pride yourself on being an honest person, I'm sure you accidentally forgot to mention those that quit because of your strict build requirements i.e. sorc "negate battery" or bust or because most of your barracks folks are treated like second class citizens. You care more about the build than the skill of the player behind the keyboard, and that's fine it's your guild, but no need to be disingenuous about it.

    As a group you do well in pvp but that is based more in general on utilizing certain game mechanics/synergies than individual skill. Most any decent organized group can replicate what you do; they just don't feel the need to constantly throw up videos showing it.

    You do realize that for group PVP, one of the most powerful abilities in the game is Negate, right?

    I can tell when Hijinx is going to have a strong showing by the number of sorcs I have in the group. If I can layer an enemy team in multiple negates, they're usually done. It eliminates wall spam, banners, novas, veils, and more. If you can't appreciate that, then its essential you rethink your desired role in PVP because group oriented combat isn't it.

    Sorcs make strong solo fighters. Build for that. Don't expect to be in a group that prioritizes group functionality.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Ebonheart
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.

    Since you pride yourself on being an honest person, I'm sure you accidentally forgot to mention those that quit because of your strict build requirements i.e. sorc "negate battery" or bust or because most of your barracks folks are treated like second class citizens. You care more about the build than the skill of the player behind the keyboard, and that's fine it's your guild, but no need to be disingenuous about it.

    As a group you do well in pvp but that is based more in general on utilizing certain game mechanics/synergies than individual skill. Most any decent organized group can replicate what you do; they just don't feel the need to constantly throw up videos showing it.

    I do pride myself on being completely honestly and I will be here as well.

    I remember with clarity your build review and our discussion about it. You were a dual wield sorc, can't remember if it was 2h or sword and board as your weapon swap. If you remember, I told you our entire basis of group play is based on kiting, and out maneuvering our opponents and that you would need ranged skills on one of your bars to support the group. Whether that's equipping a bow or a staff we did not care.

    And if you remember your response, you did not want to change because you enjoy your own play style.

    Which we respect. Which is why I respectfully told you that your build and play style is completely counter intuitive to a guild who focuses on groupplay for busting zergs and that maybe you would be better off joining a gank guild and utilizing your skills that way.

    Btw, we were going to give you a chance, but the defining factor was the fact that you explicitly stated you would not change your build ever. I wouldn't let anyone run with us let alone join no mercy if they were not flexible in changing builds for the meta.

    And before you say we don't let stamina builds run with us, one of our core Templars has been running a dual wield medium armor werewolf build and it's quite effective. Your build was quite honestly, completely asynchronous to what we do as a group and you stated you would never change. So that is why we are where we are today.
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tolce wrote: »
    I remember a certain skeleton crew leaving an entire server cause of No Mercy, just saying.

    Really? I thought it was because of archage.

    I've got video from last night, where I was talking to Hova, complaining how he keeps getting rolled by Moonlight Crew and is probably heading to Archage in the next week or so.

    Check it: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

    i lol'd
    Alacrity /Estoy Aqui

    Retired 05/04/15.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being a member of NM who worked his way into barracks and then into NM in record time (thanks AoE BBQ) .. I have to say a lot of the things being said about barracks are completely false.

    NM almost always has open groups for NM members and barracks alike. The very rare times that the groups become NM only is if for example like last night where 3 NM members came back after a vacation and NM had a bonding welcome back night.

    The idea of barracks is not to see how your build fits, it's to see how YOU fit. Sure if you run a solo gank build you won't make it in NM but you can still play in barracks and do PvE content with players. But your build is the minor part of your running a group build.

    We are a very tightnit group that with 8 people can wreak havoc on 20+ players. What also makes our group different is those 8 players can spread out and not ball up and hold there own 1vX. All while laughing and making fun of each other in chat having a good ol family fun filled time.

    Mama Hova does a great time leading her group of misfits :kissing_heart:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    Tolce wrote: »
    I remember a certain skeleton crew leaving an entire server cause of No Mercy, just saying.

    Really? I thought it was because of archage.

    I've got video from last night, where I was talking to Hova, complaining how he keeps getting rolled by Moonlight Crew and is probably heading to Archage in the next week or so.

    Check it: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

    i lol'd
    I actually like Never Gonna Give You Up and Darude - Sandstorm :(
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Dazin93
    Dazin93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.

    Since you pride yourself on being an honest person, I'm sure you accidentally forgot to mention those that quit because of your strict build requirements i.e. sorc "negate battery" or bust or because most of your barracks folks are treated like second class citizens. You care more about the build than the skill of the player behind the keyboard, and that's fine it's your guild, but no need to be disingenuous about it.

    As a group you do well in pvp but that is based more in general on utilizing certain game mechanics/synergies than individual skill. Most any decent organized group can replicate what you do; they just don't feel the need to constantly throw up videos showing it.

    You do realize that for group PVP, one of the most powerful abilities in the game is Negate, right?

    I can tell when Hijinx is going to have a strong showing by the number of sorcs I have in the group. If I can layer an enemy team in multiple negates, they're usually done. It eliminates wall spam, banners, novas, veils, and more. If you can't appreciate that, then its essential you rethink your desired role in PVP because group oriented combat isn't it.

    Sorcs make strong solo fighters. Build for that. Don't expect to be in a group that prioritizes group functionality.

    I agree with everything you stated Agrippa. However, there is a distinct difference between having negate on your bar vs. focusing an entire build around one skill. Perhaps some sorcs enjoy endlessly spamming certain ultimate building skills to keep negate up more and that's fine; I just personally don't find that kind of play enjoyable.

    I have no issue with a guild leader wanting specific builds and I said as much.

    My point was that if you have certain build requirements for your guild/group then just say it and make it clear and known from the beginning instead of posting obscure comments like people quit after being challenged to improve their play or are dismissed as they lack individual or group skill.
    Featuring three-sided Player vs. Player (PvP) gameplay, The Elder Scrolls Online supports tens hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil.
    [Note: Edited per forum rules on Misinformation and Conspiracy Theories]
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.

    Since you pride yourself on being an honest person, I'm sure you accidentally forgot to mention those that quit because of your strict build requirements i.e. sorc "negate battery" or bust or because most of your barracks folks are treated like second class citizens. You care more about the build than the skill of the player behind the keyboard, and that's fine it's your guild, but no need to be disingenuous about it.

    As a group you do well in pvp but that is based more in general on utilizing certain game mechanics/synergies than individual skill. Most any decent organized group can replicate what you do; they just don't feel the need to constantly throw up videos showing it.

    You do realize that for group PVP, one of the most powerful abilities in the game is Negate, right?

    I can tell when Hijinx is going to have a strong showing by the number of sorcs I have in the group. If I can layer an enemy team in multiple negates, they're usually done. It eliminates wall spam, banners, novas, veils, and more. If you can't appreciate that, then its essential you rethink your desired role in PVP because group oriented combat isn't it.

    Sorcs make strong solo fighters. Build for that. Don't expect to be in a group that prioritizes group functionality.

    I agree with everything you stated Agrippa. However, there is a distinct difference between having negate on your bar vs. focusing an entire build around one skill. Perhaps some sorcs enjoy endlessly spamming certain ultimate building skills to keep negate up more and that's fine; I just personally don't find that kind of play enjoyable.

    I have no issue with a guild leader wanting specific builds and I said as much.

    My point was that if you have certain build requirements for your guild/group then just say it and make it clear and known from the beginning instead of posting obscure comments like people quit after being challenged to improve their play or are dismissed as they lack individual or group skill.

    The only requirement is you have a competent group build. Which you did not. Which would've been fine, but you were set on not changing. So that was the end of it.

    There are plenty of barracks people who improved a lot, thanked us for helping them and started their own guilds. They added us to friends and they now coordinate their guilds with us.
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Btw I can't stop laughing at my reaction in the first 30 seconds when I jumped in the 30+ ball of AP that couldn't kill me.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relax bro, just messing with you. Sheesh happy thanksgiving and merry xmas.

    But you did get mad lol.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

    Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

  • Dazin93
    Dazin93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.

    Since you pride yourself on being an honest person, I'm sure you accidentally forgot to mention those that quit because of your strict build requirements i.e. sorc "negate battery" or bust or because most of your barracks folks are treated like second class citizens. You care more about the build than the skill of the player behind the keyboard, and that's fine it's your guild, but no need to be disingenuous about it.

    As a group you do well in pvp but that is based more in general on utilizing certain game mechanics/synergies than individual skill. Most any decent organized group can replicate what you do; they just don't feel the need to constantly throw up videos showing it.

    You do realize that for group PVP, one of the most powerful abilities in the game is Negate, right?

    I can tell when Hijinx is going to have a strong showing by the number of sorcs I have in the group. If I can layer an enemy team in multiple negates, they're usually done. It eliminates wall spam, banners, novas, veils, and more. If you can't appreciate that, then its essential you rethink your desired role in PVP because group oriented combat isn't it.

    Sorcs make strong solo fighters. Build for that. Don't expect to be in a group that prioritizes group functionality.

    I agree with everything you stated Agrippa. However, there is a distinct difference between having negate on your bar vs. focusing an entire build around one skill. Perhaps some sorcs enjoy endlessly spamming certain ultimate building skills to keep negate up more and that's fine; I just personally don't find that kind of play enjoyable.

    I have no issue with a guild leader wanting specific builds and I said as much.

    My point was that if you have certain build requirements for your guild/group then just say it and make it clear and known from the beginning instead of posting obscure comments like people quit after being challenged to improve their play or are dismissed as they lack individual or group skill.

    The only requirement is you have a competent group build. Which you did not. Which would've been fine, but you were set on not changing. So that was the end of it.

    There are plenty of barracks people who improved a lot, thanked us for helping them and started their own guilds. They added us to friends and they now coordinate their guilds with us.

    How you define a competent group build is a matter of opinion, and you are entitled to yours and can decide what you want for your guild; just stop belittling those whom have different opinions and whose play styles don't match your conformity requirements.
    Featuring three-sided Player vs. Player (PvP) gameplay, The Elder Scrolls Online supports tens hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil.
    [Note: Edited per forum rules on Misinformation and Conspiracy Theories]
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Relax bro, just messing with you. Sheesh happy thanksgiving and merry xmas.

    But you did get mad lol.

    Happy holidays to you too. I won't be on the game when I'm spending time with my family. I hope you enjoy yours too.
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Dazin93 wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    You should make a video of the NM barracks and all 2nd string and 3rd string people waiting to actually join the fun aspect of the guild. You can call the vid "The expendables" or "Replacement needed"

    They are already in a lot of our pvp videos. And they definitely partake in a lot of the fun aspects of the guild.

    There are those that give up or quit when challenged to improve their play. A lot of the "fun aspects" require everyone to react quickly and be on the same page, which can't happen when players are inexperienced with grouping or lack individual skill. There are many ways we foster improvement, and those that work hard and stick with it normally pass our trial process.

    Since you pride yourself on being an honest person, I'm sure you accidentally forgot to mention those that quit because of your strict build requirements i.e. sorc "negate battery" or bust or because most of your barracks folks are treated like second class citizens. You care more about the build than the skill of the player behind the keyboard, and that's fine it's your guild, but no need to be disingenuous about it.

    As a group you do well in pvp but that is based more in general on utilizing certain game mechanics/synergies than individual skill. Most any decent organized group can replicate what you do; they just don't feel the need to constantly throw up videos showing it.

    You do realize that for group PVP, one of the most powerful abilities in the game is Negate, right?

    I can tell when Hijinx is going to have a strong showing by the number of sorcs I have in the group. If I can layer an enemy team in multiple negates, they're usually done. It eliminates wall spam, banners, novas, veils, and more. If you can't appreciate that, then its essential you rethink your desired role in PVP because group oriented combat isn't it.

    Sorcs make strong solo fighters. Build for that. Don't expect to be in a group that prioritizes group functionality.

    I agree with everything you stated Agrippa. However, there is a distinct difference between having negate on your bar vs. focusing an entire build around one skill. Perhaps some sorcs enjoy endlessly spamming certain ultimate building skills to keep negate up more and that's fine; I just personally don't find that kind of play enjoyable.

    I have no issue with a guild leader wanting specific builds and I said as much.

    My point was that if you have certain build requirements for your guild/group then just say it and make it clear and known from the beginning instead of posting obscure comments like people quit after being challenged to improve their play or are dismissed as they lack individual or group skill.

    The only requirement is you have a competent group build. Which you did not. Which would've been fine, but you were set on not changing. So that was the end of it.

    There are plenty of barracks people who improved a lot, thanked us for helping them and started their own guilds. They added us to friends and they now coordinate their guilds with us.

    How you define a competent group build is a matter of opinion, and you are entitled to yours and can decide what you want for your guild; just stop belittling those whom have different opinions and whose play styles don't match your conformity requirements.

    Yes we are entitled to our opinion as you are yours. So we will go our separate ways.
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Yes we are entitled to our opinion as you are yours. So we will go our separate ways.

    I'm in such a Trololo mood so I must do this:



    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Yes we are entitled to our opinion as you are yours. So we will go our separate ways.

    I'm in such a Trololo mood so I must do this:



    Good song!
    +1
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

    Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Folks,
    We have removed multiple comments from this thread for being off topic and flaming. Please keep threads on topic and our Forum Code of Conduct in mind when posting. Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Hey Folks,
    We have removed multiple comments from this thread for being off topic and flaming. Please keep threads on topic and our Forum Code of Conduct in mind when posting. Thank you for understanding.

    *** what did i miss ? :(
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Folks,
    We have removed multiple comments from this thread for being off topic and flaming. Please keep threads on topic and our Forum Code of Conduct in mind when posting. Thank you for understanding.

    *** what did i miss ? :(

    I dunno for sure, but this thread lost 3 pages. I was on page 6 yesterday, then went to click on page 7 and it took me to page 4.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

    Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Brangwen
    Brangwen
    ✭✭
    After reading all this I hate to show everyone my own lack of knowledge, but I have to ask.. what on earth is this Barracks you keep talking about? :)
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    Tolce wrote: »
    I remember a certain skeleton crew leaving an entire server cause of No Mercy, just saying.

    Really? I thought it was because of archage.

    I've got video from last night, where I was talking to Hova, complaining how he keeps getting rolled by Moonlight Crew and is probably heading to Archage in the next week or so.

    Check it: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

    you got me good sir
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brangwen wrote: »
    After reading all this I hate to show everyone my own lack of knowledge, but I have to ask.. what on earth is this Barracks you keep talking about? :)

    Its a waiting room to join the actual guild.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

    Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brangwen wrote: »
    After reading all this I hate to show everyone my own lack of knowledge, but I have to ask.. what on earth is this Barracks you keep talking about? :)

    Its a waiting room to join the actual guild.

    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on November 26, 2014 4:45PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Ebonheart
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video NM as always.

    BTW I am so salty that Unstable Wall works from height on the ground like that. We have known about that from a while and have other uses for it in those terms but it really needs to get fixed.

    You shouldn't be able to sit out of heavy damage areas (on a perch) and cast that ability.


    I am not criticizing you as I said we have done similar I just am curious if others agree with me.
    Vokundein
    Zintair aka Primetime - VR14 - Guild Leader and PvP Dept Leader

    www.Legend-Gaming.net
Sign In or Register to comment.