Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Mercy Group PvP - Open Field AD Demolition

Lfehova
Lfehova
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

Just some footage from a fight against several AD guilds and the AD emperor at the time Ysmira.

This is the video you were asking for Ysmira ;)

Enjoy!

Hova

http://youtu.be/SDkUet2pAdg
Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
Guild: No Mercy
Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 10 seconds sounds like Aldmeri Vice teamspeak whenever Saphy got a massive killstreak or something.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    First 10 seconds sounds like Aldmeri Vice teamspeak whenever Saphy got a massive killstreak or something.

First 10 seconds Asgari makes a Good Samaritan decision to charge and interrupt an archer.. Needless to say, he immediately regretted his decision :)

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slammin that Gandalf Staff . lol

• Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

Damn you. Now everytime I cast wall of elements the sound clip, "You Shall Not Pass!" Will play in my head >_<

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

Damn you. Now everytime I cast wall of elements the sound clip, "You Shall Not Pass!" Will play in my head >_<

I been saying that in TS for about 2 weeks now.

I got giggles at first, now everyones just "shut up ry"
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I been saying that in TS for about 2 weeks now.

I got giggles at first, now everyones just "shut up ry"

Shut up, Ry.

(just being obligatory) ;)
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao !! Great video . However the lack of Katty Perry tracks was concerning .
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were looking for a way to break up blobs....and now you have unstable wall. Death of all who blob.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• darock55
    darock55
    ✭✭✭
    No Mercy... first of all you suck. Anyone can make a video of any group beating any group. Your lack of skills is pathetic, but humerous. If myself running with The Moonlight Crew made videos, there would be so many of us beating you (which i counted 4x last evening) that it would take up so much data the internet would crash, and each and every 1 of you controlling your toons would be hunted down IRL and on internet media and be rediculed so badly, you would never EVER play another MMO.

Give it up son, just quit while your ahead... no wait, scratch that... KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN FARM YOUR AP :smiley:
    "The Mighty" Sarenvog
    Grand Warlord & Former Emperor
    4th AD to reach Alliance Rank 45: Grand Warlord
    VR16 DK who Sees All, Knows All, Kills All
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where were the guilds in that vid? If that group around the Ayleid ruin was a guild then DC should be facerolling that campaign.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    No Mercy... first of all you suck. Anyone can make a video of any group beating any group. Your lack of skills is pathetic, but humerous. If myself running with The Moonlight Crew made videos, there would be so many of us beating you (which i counted 4x last evening) that it would take up so much data the internet would crash, and each and every 1 of you controlling your toons would be hunted down IRL and on internet media and be rediculed so badly, you would never EVER play another MMO.

Give it up son, just quit while your ahead... no wait, scratch that... KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN FARM YOUR AP :smiley:

Talking the talk, so walk the walk.

Post your videos and let's see them. I'd be curious. I'm always keen on new and interesting strategies to beat good premades. Let's see yours.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LMAO ! Hunted down IRL ...

Way to bring the LARP to the forums Bla Hahahahahahaha !!!
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to hear more of what Darock55 has to say....good to know both sides of the story.
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Tolce
    Tolce
    I remember a certain skeleton crew leaving an entire server cause of No Mercy, just saying.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please include more "IRL" stories -Thnx in Advance
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tolce wrote: »
    I remember a certain skeleton crew leaving an entire server cause of No Mercy, just saying.

Really? I thought it was because of archage.
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I've got video from last night, where I was talking to Hova, complaining how he keeps getting rolled by Moonlight Crew and is probably heading to Archage in the next week or so.

Check it: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

First 10 seconds Asgari makes a Good Samaritan decision to charge and interrupt an archer.. Needless to say, he immediately regretted his decision :)

I immediately regretted that decision and still to this day have no idea how i lived through that charge .....

Oh yeah ... I'm the #1 DK Worlds protege.

Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We were looking for a way to break up blobs....and now you have unstable wall. Death of all who blob.

not exactly

I've got video from last night, where I was talking to Hova, complaining how he keeps getting rolled by Moonlight Crew and is probably heading to Archage in the next week or so.

Check it: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

so many hair flips

rip decibel
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I immediately regretted that decision and still to this day have no idea how i lived through that charge .....

So quick to forget Ember Scale and Centechlong.

*stabs in the feels, then runs*
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your 5min-ish clip isn't really you guys against a guild. It was more Lujayne and myself rallying some pugs just to keep chasing you guys because we like to be little rascals. :)
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So quick to forget Ember Scale and Centechlong.

*stabs in the feels, then runs*

Hey man, of all people you know i played with those two a lot. BUT ... They dont play anymore so dont take away my glory :wink:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Your 5min-ish clip isn't really you guys against a guild. It was more Lujayne and myself rallying some pugs just to keep chasing you guys because we like to be little rascals. :)

Would you say you had a Minnow-mum amount of guildies to even be on the field?
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't get it. Go flirt with Rylana or something. That usually works out better for you.

All I remember is we chased NM with some pugs (some ended up in HK when we formed it up later down the road) and it was the weirdest pathing of LOS and oil, but fun nonetheless.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

You sir, sound extremely butthurt.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't get it. Go flirt with Rylana or something. That usually works out better for you.

All I remember is we chased NM with some pugs (some ended up in HK when we formed it up later down the road) and it was the weirdest pathing of LOS and oil, but fun nonetheless.

It's a pun?

Geez. Everyone's a grump this morning.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a pun?

End of the year blues.
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No horses in this video either.

#butthurt
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah it was a bunch of guilds some guilds only had a smaller group, some had an equal sized group to us, like the guild in the end of that 30 minute pvp session.

Ultimately this kind of terrain pvp is what pvp should be like imo. It was a ton of fun.

Keep in mind they also had a DK emperor with them chasing and fighting us ;)

Edit: also, I'm sure you can tell, we're greatly outnumbered lol
    Edited by Lfehova on November 24, 2014 6:16PM

• Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭

It's a pun?

End of the year blues.

Year-round*

Sad-cactus_o_133467.jpg