The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Mercy Group PvP - Open Field AD Demolition

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Roselle wrote: »
    It's an AD PVP guild. Unless it's a joke I'm missing.

I never know with you guys.

I wasnt making a joke at all. I cant see guild tags when I fight people, I can recognize alacrity, decibel, TKO, DiE Hijinx, etc but there members, I have never heard of the moonlight crew.

Hard to put players with specific guilds without the Guild titles

Margaret Moonlight being at the head of the train is the biggest giveaway to 'Moonlight Crew' being the guild you're fighting. I can't really pick out her individual members, as they don't wear uniforms or tabards that I've noticed. But her name's a dead giveaway.

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an AD PVP guild. Unless it's a joke I'm missing.

I never know with you guys.

I wasnt making a joke at all. I cant see guild tags when I fight people, I can recognize alacrity, decibel, TKO, DiE Hijinx, etc but there members, I have never heard of the moonlight crew.

Hard to put players with specific guilds without the Guild titles

The PvDoor guild that night capped everything won AD all of its campaigns? Is that the one?
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    The PvDoor guild that night capped everything won AD all of its campaigns? Is that the one?

Nope.

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well still not familiar with moonlight but we would be happy to organize some fights with them, I look forward to breaking the Internet Kim k style.
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What this doesn't show is all the times NM got eaten lol. We might of been making more AP than them at that point.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    What this doesn't show is all the times NM got eaten lol. We might of been making more AP than them at that point.

abreaction_zpseznck1zh.gif
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey wrx. Don't be upset your guild was one of the guilds eaten. The footage is for the most part completely uncut except for when my footage got corrupted from shadow play.

So no, for the 25 minute fight I died twice. You guys didn't make any ap because you guys barely killed any of us, and when you did 40+ of you had to share the ap.
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 30, 2014 4:07AM
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭

abreaction_zpseznck1zh.gif
    Antonio's hair pleases me. Just sayin'.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

Hey wrx. Don't be upset your guild was one of the guilds eaten. The footage is for the most part completely uncut except for when my footage got corrupted from shadow play.

So no, for the 25 minute fight I died twice. You guys didn't make any ap because you guys barely killed any of us, and when you did 40+ of you had to share the ap.

I'm not upset at all. But you did burn 5 or more camps for a reason, which was great because we got to kill you guys again and whatever other blues came out of it.

Sure we died 2-3 over 30 mintues, but we were there for points. Quite successfully.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not upset at all. But you did burn 5 or more camps for a reason, which was great because we got to kill you guys again and whatever other blues came out of it.

Sure we died 2-3 over 30 mintues, but we were there for points. Quite successfully.

Lol you clearly don't have any grasp on pvp mechanics. Blues that freshly came out of the camp, btw it was only my guild, barely any pugs came out of a camp in the middle of nowhere, are worth no points.

Any kill fresh out of camp is worth 0 ap ramping up slowly until a full 2.5 minutes has passed before they are worth full AP.

Also, it's true we only killed you 3-5 times. But keep in mind we had about 30 other people including your 10-15 person group we had to fight and our AP was infinitely more than your AP gain.

P.S. This is when camps were 7,200AP and that kind of small amount of AP is worth nothing to a person who makes 450k AP. So yes, we burned 5 camps. #ohnoes

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    No Mercy... first of all you suck. Anyone can make a video of any group beating any group. Your lack of skills is pathetic, but humerous. If myself running with The Moonlight Crew made videos, there would be so many of us beating you (which i counted 4x last evening) that it would take up so much data the internet would crash, and each and every 1 of you controlling your toons would be hunted down IRL and on internet media and be rediculed so badly, you would never EVER play another MMO.

Give it up son, just quit while your ahead... no wait, scratch that... KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN FARM YOUR AP :smiley:

Definitely the most entertaining post of this thread. Lets see a video.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol you clearly don't have any grasp on pvp mechanics. Blues that freshly came out of the camp, btw it was only my guild, barely any pugs came out of a camp in the middle of nowhere, are worth no points.

Any kill fresh out of camp is worth 0 ap ramping up slowly until a full 2.5 minutes has passed before they are worth full AP.

Also, it's true we only killed you 3-5 times. But keep in mind we had about 30 other people including your 10-15 person group we had to fight and our AP was infinitely more than your AP gain.

P.S. This is when camps were 7,200AP and that kind of small amount of AP is worth nothing to a person who makes 450k AP. So yes, we burned 5 camps. #ohnoes

Immediately you go to insults, but that's besides the point. I'm fully aware of how AP works, and we still got a ton of it thanks to this fight.

And most your camps went down not from burning, but from getting used up. Plenty of blue died there. Must of been a lot of NM death then.
    Edited by WRX on November 25, 2014 12:41AM
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaJaLuka wrote: »
    Definitely the most entertaining post of this thread. Lets see a video.

there isnt one, maybe he has a highlight reel of like 2-3 NM members going down or a zerg wiping it but thats it im sure.

Anytime they feel like shooting some fresh footage feel free to let us know.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

Immediately you go to insults, but that's besides the point. I'm fully aware of how AP works, and we still got a ton of it thanks to this fight.

And most your camps went down not from burning, but from getting used up. Plenty of blue died there. Must of been a lot of NM death then.

Well good sir, it wasn't an insult. It was a statement. Because you claim to have garnered a large amount of AP from fresh kills from a blue camp. Which is mechanically impossible. So it proved your ignorance on the ap pvp mechanic.

And no, the camps were burned by one of the 50 AD chasing us. I watched it burn. Did you see any other DC there in my video? There wasn't any lol. And you can watch all of the NM deaths in the video, I didn't cut any. You can see kitty die (he was a barracks member) and Asgari (who is indeed an NM member) and some others.

But claiming we were wiped repeatedly feeding tons of AP is a bold faced lie, or some seious cognitive dissonance defense mechanism. Which I wouldnt put out of the question.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 25, 2014 9:54PM

• MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man. The egos in this thread.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man. The egos in this thread.

It started off as just a video for entertainment :)

But it seems everytime a video is shared with the community, whatever group is shown dying, feels compelled by every bone fingers to come spam walls of texts of defense for why they died or whatever.

Honestly, NM isn't invincible. We get wiped occasionally. But I won't let people come in here claiming all kinds of BS, without me correcting what's not true.

I don't lie and I don't care if I've died. Not all of my strategies work and we've definitely failed before. I'll be the first to admit that :)

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 25, 2014 9:58PM

• Famemonster
    Famemonster
    ✭✭
    I think the No Mercy guys are great for pvp in Cyr. Being AD they are far more fun to kill than the EP players. I love to kill them and spend most of my time on the left side of the map :)

Some of them are not the best players in the world, but they work together with each other pretty well and run in smaller numbers than the EP. Red are usually just really weird, doing weird things. This makes the blue guys more fun to fight, and makes pvp more interesting.

Also, I hate them because me and my friend Joeshock started the game a few days before the release with the early entry. We leveled up enough to do some pvp and the No Mercy guys were already like max level. They leveled hella fast and as a result pwned us for a long time while we leveled up.

Where is Ekba?
    Edited by Famemonster on November 25, 2014 1:20AM
    Famemonster NB - Famemonsterx DK - Famemonster X DK - Mindblasterx Templar - Emi Takai Sorcerer
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I once wiped NM all by myself...

..they said they've never seen their armor so shinneh.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Spamming]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on November 25, 2014 7:19PM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want people to come say "ok lets set this up guild v guild" no one ever does :(
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want people to come say "ok lets set this up guild v guild" no one ever does :(
    Probably because you smell like cheese.
  • Rooty
    Rooty
    ✭✭✭

OOOOH.gif
    No Mercy
    Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    WHERE IS SHE?!
    #FreeBraidas
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rooty wrote: »

OOOOH.gif

You know you've done it.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

chief3_zpsycdq1xfo.gif

tom ford all day err day

Rooty wrote: »
    OOOOH.gif

feels_zpsffd89b71.jpg
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I need like, two more Templars. Just hold on for 6 months or so.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ifthir_ESO on November 25, 2014 3:18AM
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about those rules
    Edited by WRX on November 25, 2014 3:28AM
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im just gonna state the following

Every single one of you in this thread has killed me

Every single one of you in this thread has been killed by me (solo, TKO, or Vice)

So at the end of the day, why do you argue about killing each other? I dont argue. EVERYBODY DIES, ALL OF THE TIME.

There is so much tinfoil hattery going on in this thread, so much ego stroke, name calling, even fricken carlton got dragged into it.

-.-

FITE ME IRL
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back on topic, how cute was I in my peasant costume in the vid?
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back on topic, how cute was I in my peasant costume in the vid?
    me-gusta-muy-elegante.png