Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update 1.5.3 now?

• WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    Everyone please contact customer support. They won't see these threads on the forum. If they start to get a lot of reports about this then they will twig there is a serious problem.

And how will that help us when customer support is sit in US and it is still night there

Well, someone has to be there - the one who set the patch on the download server. Errr, maybe we should wait with contacting the customer support until his/her shift is over ...

Fire him! :SS

Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    Everyone please contact customer support. They won't see these threads on the forum. If they start to get a lot of reports about this then they will twig there is a serious problem.

And how will that help us when customer support is sit in US and it is still night there

Well, someone has to be there - the one who set the patch on the download server. Errr, maybe we should wait with contacting the customer support until his/her shift is over ...

LOL that was my plan :wink: no serious i have already send ticket did right way that i could not login just hope see when come to work
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hasbal wrote: »

Fire the Whole friggin' team from Matt Firor Down to the Office cleaner lady. Then immediately shut the game Down, refund all subs, start the process of hiring a New team that is _not_ incompetent, then re-launch the game, preferrably under a New name.
    Options
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Hasbal wrote: »

Fire the Whole friggin' team from Matt Firor Down to the Office cleaner lady. Then immediately shut the game Down, refund all subs, start the process of hiring a New team that is _not_ incompetent, then re-launch the game, preferrably under a New name.

i actually work in IT (as i suspect a lot of players do) and have done for 30 years...if we ever ran anything as incompetently as this is then your statement rings true...i would sack the lot
    Options
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Thank you for your reports regarding this issue. Our team is looking into the problem and we will let you know as soon as we have more information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Options
    Staff Post
  • Spottswoode
    Spottswoode
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welka wrote: »
    Same, @ZOS_GinaBruno‌, any info on what this patch is for or if intended?

regards!

Is Gina in EU? Don't think so. What time is it in the US? 1 or 2am?

If she's up at that time, I guess she's a bigger geek than me :P

Its 5:13 CST right now. It will probably be another at least 3 or 4 hours before she gets a response out.

If this is a priority update, that might explain why the server is down and there is no information currently.

That being said, if this is a screw up, it's a pretty d@#$ big one. Explanation required. >:(
    Edited by Spottswoode on November 9, 2014 11:14AM
    Proud Player of The Elder Bank Screen Online.
    My khajiit loves his moon sugar.
    Steam Profile
    Libertas est periculosum. Liberum cogitandi est haeresis. Ergo, et ego terroristis.
    Current main PC build:
    i7 3770 (Not overclocking currently.)
    MSI Gaming X GTX 1070
    32gb RAM

Laptop:
    i7-7700HQ
    GTX 1060
    16gb RAM

Secondary build:
    i3 2330
    GTX 660
    8gb RAM
    Options
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a big screw up, if 1.53 was push before the servers where ready and the documentation posted. I only see 1.5.2 documentation in the patch forums.
    Options
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Thank you for your reports regarding this issue. Our team is looking into the problem and we will let you know as soon as we have more information.

I'll spare your team some investigative work... you released the patch early on the client without updating server.

I'll also give you some solutions:

1. Update the patch server with a rollback update containing the old files;

2. Patch the servers with the update.

you guys being zenimax and all, ill also provide a Elders Scrolls Online approved solution:

3. Run around aimlessly and wait for Monday maintenance before announcing it's all fixed.
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Left_Hand wrote: »
    Seems like Zenimax's Q&A and support teams have been replaced by pod people, this is getting ridiculous.

Pod people would be an improvement :P
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • kosac
    kosac
    ✭✭✭
    wake up americans.. and add us 1 day free to sub. you broken EU client... nobody can play today.. REFUND REFUND :)
    Options
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left_Hand wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'll spare your team some investigative work... you released the patch early on the client without updating server.

I'll also give you some solutions:

1. Update the patch server with a rollback update containing the old files;

2. Patch the servers with the update.

you guys being zenimax and all, ill also provide a Elders Scrolls Online approved solution:

3. Run around aimlessly and wait for Monday maintenance before announcing it's all fixed.

you forgot to add
    4. bury heads in sand and hope it will all go away
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5. Blame a khajiit
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you all ready for 1.5.3 ??!! "Yeah . . !" Well . . our server ISN'T!
    Options
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this is EU server only? I'm to scared to open the launcher and find out lol.
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • AnubisRe
    AnubisRe
    ✭✭✭
    Yes seems like only eu server is affected
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Pause the update of the launcher
    2. Run eso.exe directly from the The Elder Scrolls Online EU->game->client folder
    3. Log in
    4. Play
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Pause the update of the launcher
    2. Run eso.exe directly from the The Elder Scrolls Online EU->game->client folder
    3. Log in
    4. Play
    Nice red color you have there, but it's useless to everyone who already finished updating. That is... most of us here, I'd say.
    So this is EU server only? I'm to scared to open the launcher and find out lol.
    Only EU.
    Edited by Rosveen on November 9, 2014 11:31AM
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I am so lucky I disabled automatic updates. I had logged off and didn't even know there was a patch or a problem with the patch.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
    Options
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like ZOS just had a case of premature installation.
    Options
  • Baachz
    Baachz
    Soul Shriven
    What happened to that link?
    Can anyone confirm if it worked or not?
    Options
  • Hoodini
    Hoodini
    Soul Shriven
    Seems he got booted, perhaps some corrupt files or a virus?
    Options
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baachz wrote: »

I'm starting to think they deleted the post. I don't see it anywhere.
    Options
  • pappaizeb17_ESO2
    pappaizeb17_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    I dont think sharing files is allowed virus or not
    Options
  • lpool96
    lpool96
    ✭✭✭
    Baachz wrote: »

Not working
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much we can do until they do whatever it is they are going to do. I am probably just going to go and fix some dinner now or something.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    *sigh*

At least this gives me time to reply to my many active tickets & write another dozen or so. ZOS... zos... :(
    ZOS - proving that incompetence is rewarded more often than not since 2007

Elder Scrolls Online - Designed by geniuses, implemented by Mr. Bean
    Options
  • justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    was that my link :) to my thread....it got their attention...so my work here is done :)
    Options
  • B11zzard
    B11zzard
    ✭✭
    I have posted this post, and it works. But i understand why developers delete it.
    Edited by B11zzard on November 9, 2014 11:50AM
    Zard- V14 Templar - EU - IddQd

Sanctum Ophidia - First EU kill
    Options
  • frankb16_ESO26
    frankb16_ESO26
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, this is for everyone. There's going to be a lot of unhappy European customers for ESO today who can't play this game. Couldn't have been timed worse if they'd tried, considering this is the most likely day that everyone will want to see the new update 1.5 working properly.

I just paid another subscription 8th/Nov to them and they can't be bothered to get the crashes, bugs, errors or other problems sorted before they release stuff, how does this warrant me continually paying out when they aren't upholding their end of the bargain, of making a playable and enjoyable game? Even with Windows, I only have to pay once and they're continually updating and patching it, adding new features and so on.

Personally I'm considering just removing my card details and deleting it from my machine. I can't play, so why should I pay? Getting pretty annoyed about this. Have sent tickets in the past to ESO and they're terrible with responding, only ever got a "standard" reply. Quite frankly makes me think they don't care, they just want the money.... :disappointed:

You know you just get to a point when you decide, is it really worth it?
    Options