Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Update 1.5.3 now?

• Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welka wrote: »
    Same, @ZOS_GinaBruno‌, any info on what this patch is for or if intended?

regards!

Is Gina in EU? Don't think so. What time is it in the US? 1 or 2am?

If she's up at that time, I guess she's a bigger geek than me :P

It is 4:42 AM in Washington (EST) and 1:42 AM Los Angeles (PST) gave or take few min it took me to write this :wink:

If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
    Options
  • Orkku44
    Orkku44
    Soul Shriven
    Why oh why do an update in the middle of the weekend, I guess someone else was using the company brain cell last night.
    Options
  • justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    just got an email from Blizzard...apparently they lost all our mail :)
    Options
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaiyanwan wrote: »
    Welka wrote: »
    Same, @ZOS_GinaBruno‌, any info on what this patch is for or if intended?

regards!

Is Gina in EU? Don't think so. What time is it in the US? 1 or 2am?

If she's up at that time, I guess she's a bigger geek than me :P

She is probably up - partying all night! :D

And so she should. It's not her who would fix this mess anyway ;)
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, Nice.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's happening, in EU we have a message: error...unable to identify version?!
    No log-in and no download...
    Options
  • rigormortis71
    rigormortis71
    Soul Shriven
    Orkku44 wrote: »
    Why oh why do an update in the middle of the weekend, I guess someone else was using the company brain cell last night.
    U are so right......!
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad surprise for the Sunday morning :disappointed:
    Because I can!
    Options
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hurray for my 6 month "loyalty bonus"...a screwed up patch and a game that won't run...give me actual compensation ZOS and not just another stupid pet to fill my inventory space with
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hurray for my 6 month "loyalty bonus"...a screwed up patch and a game that won't run...give me actual compensation ZOS and not just another stupid pet to fill my inventory space with

Best bonus eva! :p
    Options
  • Baerenknuddlerb16_ESO
    I've been away from TESO for a few month and thougt I'd give the game a 2nd chance. After it took me 1 1/2 weeks to download the client, repair, repair, repair and repair again today I finally could see - tadaa! - the login-page (!!!). I typed my my account name and my password, hit enter .... and: "outdated or invalid client".

I mean, come on! You want to run a mmorpg and can't even get the installer/patcher to work correctly? I couldn't even log in and I allready regret to have payed another month.
    Options
  • lpool96
    lpool96
    ✭✭✭
    Same here
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grrr i hate my gf right now she sit here tease me for i cant login and play :angry::disappointed_relieved::smiley: but i guess i can always do other thing
    Edited by Wolfshead on November 9, 2014 10:09AM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    Grrr i hate my gf right now she sit here tease me for i cant login and play :angry::disappointed_relieved::smiley: but i guess i can always do other thing

Unplug the internet ;)
    Options
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like Zenimax's Q&A and support teams have been replaced by pod people, this is getting ridiculous.
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hasbal wrote: »

Unplug the internet ;)

Yeah i have that idea as well but then again you have not see her mad trust me you don't want to see her mad :flushed:

OHHH NO she just crash as well :neutral_face:
    Edited by Wolfshead on November 9, 2014 10:16AM
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasbal wrote: »

Unplug the internet ;)

Yeah i have that idea as well but then again you have not see her mad trust me you don't want to see her mad :flushed:

OHHH NO she just crash as well :neutral_face:

+1 to the big list :neutral_face:

Options
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    Same here i turn the laucher on and start doing an update, now at login it says i dont have the latest game version.. no play but 6 month payed
    Chupacabra with rage @ EU server AD faction Thornblade home
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just when you thought their incompetence possibly couldn't get worse...
    Options
  • Dreizopf
    Dreizopf
    ✭✭✭

Lol, are you not able or willing to be more attractive than a game, aren't you?
    Man sollte sagen, was man meint. Wenn man nicht sagt, was man meint, dann meint man nicht, was man sagt.
    You should say what you are meaning. If you don't say what you are meaning, you don't mean what you are saying.
    (Wittgenstein, "Lycidas", Christoph Marzi)
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreizopf wrote: »

Lol, are you not able or willing to be more attractive than a game, aren't you?

Nah it is sunday have you hear that is day of rest no hard work :smiley:
    Options
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thats why i usually not start my game with the official launcher ;)
    Options
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    How they will compensate us for this Sunday mistake? Its the best day for playing and its not out fault the game is broken.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone please contact customer support. They won't see these threads on the forum. If they start to get a lot of reports about this then they will twig there is a serious problem.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xupacabra wrote: »
    How they will compensate us for this Sunday mistake? Its the best day for playing and its not out fault the game is broken.

Maybe they give us 2 +day as before. lol
    Options
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    Already sent a ticket
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone please contact customer support. They won't see these threads on the forum. If they start to get a lot of reports about this then they will twig there is a serious problem.

And how will that help us when customer support is sit in US and it is still night there

Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will have some 24 hour cover I hope - even if it is just one person. Someone was awake enough to deploy the patch in the first place. It will only take one person to pick up the phone and wake whoever needs to be woken to fix this today or whenever they are able.

I guess the most sensible thing would be to being down the EU servers early and apply the patch there but I don't know if they can get the people together to do all of that on a Sunday.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • suycyco
    suycyco
    ✭✭✭
    Keep cool, it's not like it's a sunday and nobody's working ....

OH ***!!!
    Options
  • Baerenknuddlerb16_ESO

And how will that help us when customer support is sit in US and it is still night there

Well, someone has to be there - the one who set the patch on the download server. Errr, maybe we should wait with contacting the customer support until his/her shift is over ...
    Options