Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonian Night Blade

PandaSnaps
PandaSnaps
Soul Shriven
Hello all Eso People, I currently have a vr 10 argonian night blade and now think that I picked the wrong race i use duel wield medium armor and a rest staff and pvp but should I reroll as a different race ?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did, got to level 10 with my Argonian Nightblade as well, and hit a brick wall in PVE quests.

Currently Trying an Orc Nightblade with a mix of armours, mostly Heavy, and he is going much better. Khajiit and Nords might work well too.

Can't say about PVP, but I'm thinking it's the same issues.

Edit~ My Orc Nightblade is now level 24 and going strong.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on November 24, 2014 9:22PM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • PandaSnaps
    PandaSnaps
    Soul Shriven
    I did some pvp and found that he is doing well i 1 v 1 the emperor and killed him and the poison resist is most helpful
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't use "argonian" and "wrong race" in one sentence. It's the best race in ESO. It's like Taurens in WoW.

You can come up with the best names possible if your character is of this race :) You can customize your character in so many ways. And those racials are actually pretty good for NB. Increased healing and increased potions effect synergize with NB siphoning skill line pretty good. Not to mention that no one can swim faster than you :)

p.s. I played as an argonian on beta. Didn't pick him in the end only because I like trying to make my character look like me :) And I don't really look like a lizard . I think, I might make an argonian alt just because of all the fun I can have customizing his looks and choosing his name.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry with potion cool-down reductions can really help take advantage of the Argonian, Alchemy, and Nightblade passives for increasing the effectiveness/duration of potions. This is the advantage of an Argonian NB. Not everyone wants to maximize or utilize that advantage, and may find a different race better suited to the kind of build and play style they prefer, but it can be very useful for those who do capitalize on it.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Sord
    Sord
    ✭✭✭
    I rolled a Khajit NB got him to VR3 and rerolled because Argonian are THEE best to synergize with NB. The potion bonus of +45% stacked with the 5 second cool down and alchemy time bonus makes potion heals 100% up time. If you are not an alchemist all I can say is try that angle. My Argonian NB is VR2 and I am loving him. Also of note is the new update to Death Stroke > morphed to Soul Harvest Ultimate ability along with the MA set Shrouded Armor (of Shadow armor) you also get another amazing super fast heal topped with the Argonian skill line to healing doesn't hurt. It is a super fast ulimate, in pvp you can reduce a person heal and add 20% damage that you do and gain ultimate when you kill them.
    I also have been enjoying the 2h mace or sword for the armor penetration or extra damage stacked with moment and Teleport Strike (Ambush) for the extra damage for next attack and then hit them with veiled strike (sneak attack) to reduce armor by 40% stacked with the maces 20% you are breaking through some armor. Plus momentum heals you as well. I also use mace and board for my second weapon with siphon for heals and the heal in conjunction with the ultimate and the heal from momentum carries over to the sword and board. I am hard to kill. I am waiting till higher levels because being VR2 in pvp against others well isn't even right. It is fun to me, but maybe a resto staff might be a good alt for 2 weapon slot. Plus your potions. B) good stuff.
    www.fateslegacy.com Share your build or find a build here at Fate's Legacy!
    -This is your life and its ending one moment at a time-